Anyone fly in foreign girls and get married to them?

Yeah there has to be a catch to a family just sending off their daughter to another country to live with a stranger.

When an ex manager of mine Brad met the family and village etc, everyone was insanely nice to him and treated him like a king. This only lasted until they were married and she had moved to Australia. They know what's up and saw him as an investment in their future.

A couple of years later, he got kicked out of the house, can't see his kid and has to give her much of his take home pay... he's now just a walking ATM for her and her extended family.

Or like what I have seen, they demand you send large chunks of your take home pay back to their home village to look after the womans family and friends?
Its not really "large chunks" though. With some of these exchange rates you can feed a girl's family for a month at like...the cost of a really large dominos order.

Hence why I said "90%" instead of "100%". Reading is tough.

You honestly think that the legal system is only 10% of the problem? I don't personally identify as a MGTOW... but Jesus, on most things, they're not fucking wrong, especially the criticisms of the legal system.

Most of them seem to be divorced so I guess they'd know.

also i guess depends which asian country. i doubt that would be the case for china, japan or korea

My grandparents from mom's side ) were together for 41 years, until grandma died, granddad is still alive

My parents are together since 1986

My wife's parents are together since 1982.

But we're not americans and don't have a lot of money to pull chicks.. Who the fuck knows how it works for them.

<Fedor23>

Honestly the girls that are trying to get here are usually a little more grounded due to us being rural villager country.

All the real golddiggers aim at western europe or us/can/aus

do you recommend it for an asian american dude, asking for a friend <{ByeHomer}>
Don't worry Elon is working on conquering Mar's. You'll be plenty exotic enough for those Martian women and with the lower gravity you'll practically be a superman.

Its not really "large chunks" though. With some of these exchange rates you can feed a girl's family for a month at like...the cost of a really large dominos order.

Not from what he was telling me, he was funding the whole damn village because "we can afford it" In the end though, he just wasn't needed, the government gave her most of his money anyway.

Last I heard he was living in a little one bedroom apartment in western Sydney and commuting over an hour each way to work as it's all he could afford.

...but hey, if people think this is a good idea go for it. Just make sure you go in with your eyes open and know the risks. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of becoming a third work communities piggy bank.

I fly in foreign girls (actually I convince them to buy their own tix… shit I ain’t rich bitch) and don’t get married to them. Nothing like entertaining them for a week or two and then sending them back on their way. I do the same thing when I travel/vacation overseas. Thanks Tinder Passport. You da real MVP.

When an ex manager of mine Brad met the family and village etc, everyone was insanely nice to him and treated him like a king. This only lasted until they were married and she had moved to Australia. They know what's up and saw him as an investment in their future.

A couple of years later, he got kicked out of the house, can't see his kid and has to give her much of his take home pay... he's now just a walking ATM for her and her extended family.
<escalate99>

Seriously, that's terrible.

Jon Fitch tried the whole "Foreign women make better wives!" thing and look what happened to him

It's happening a lot right now. It's not like it was 10+ years ago. If she's a decent looking Asian chick, she has multiple guys from foreign countries trying to get w/ them.
It's happening so much in Sweden that the women want their gov't to do something about it. Of course, they think one of the roles of gov't is to improve the dating options of white women. They think importing black guys from Africa=good....but importing Asian women=bad. Why is that? Calm down. I couldn't care less who people in Sweden date. I'm just calling BS when I see it.

Last edited:
Marriage is a very difficult thing to juggle and takes lots of hard work, you have to have a woman that see's divorce as a moral failure and not an option in life.......she needs to be of strong character.

Otherwise the likelihood is that you will be screwed, make sure you research her background as if this was an investment of this scale.

Very few, actually make the effort and this is why there's a very high divorce rate, to many options now days.

I lived and worked in Thailand for 3 years and I met many Americans, British, and Australian men who married Thai women and stayed there. Those who married a women in their own age bracket were all doing great with a stable marriage, but those who went for women 30 years younger than them not so much as it was all about money.

I’m happily married, but if I were single I would not rule out traveling abroad to meet women. I’m in my 50s and would not consider dating anyone younger than 45 though, but that’s just me.

Honestly the girls that are trying to get here are usually a little more grounded due to us being rural villager country.

All the real golddiggers aim at western europe or us/can/aus

I suppose my mother in law considers her daughter a golddigger.

Otherwise she wouldn't call me a "Bullshit German", because I'm a pleb. Wife uses it too, when she's pissed at me for something.

But, I gotta say, I like that nickname. I think it's hillarious.<45>

Last edited:
If you live in a country with even 1 million people and you can’t meet someone, odds are you are the problem.

People who seek foreign spouses without actually living abroad are just fetishizing the people they seek.

If that’s you, fine, but it is what it is, don’t blame the whole country because you can’t bring yourself to put in the effort to find a mate in your state or country.

No, I haven't done this. But with western feminism getting stronger and stronger, it may not be a bad idea hahaha.

Back