Anyone fly in foreign girls and get married to them?

I think the Medical Community would call this Projection...

And I know everything about you based on your creepy, pathetic post about essentially trying to buy a female because no one here will give you respect you think you deserve. Also, the term 'Unc' was a dead give-away.

I can smell the dollar menu Mcdonalds from here.
/thread

Only if you earn more than her.

Earners get fucked in the current system. It's not gender based.

...and which is the gender that works far more hours and does all the physically demanding and dangerous jobs and as a result gets paid more?

foreign women > american women

in every way.

I married a foreign girl who i met at burning man. Flew her out to live on my farm with me. She works hard, is faithful, values family, doesnt mind to cook and clean, she eats healthy, stays in shape. She doesnt drink or take any pills or drugs, Plus she looks exotic and has a great accent, and is a very warm and caring person.

Good luck finding a modern american woman like that. Maybe 1 out of 100.

Last edited:

Yeah, I met my wife online and visited her like 6 times over the course of as many years, then flew her here and got married.

Do I recommend it? Overall, yes. It has its own challenges but eastern girls don't have nearly as many hangups as western ones. They're more straightforward with their expectations and you have the advantage of being the "exotic" guy in their life.

I appreciate the complaints of these MGTOW guys, but I feel like 90% of their problems would be solved if they just hopped on a plane and hung out at a bar in makati for like 1 day.

Honestly, I’m over American girls. Most of them have daddy issues. Just an hour ago I met some girl off a dating site. We ended up in the backseat. After it was done, not 2 seconds passed and she was like can you take me to my car?

I put my shirt back on trying to act cool as if I don’t give a shit but damn bro can we just have two mins or 5 mins of vibing before I send you off? It might be a defense mechanism they use anyway to not feel shamed for giving it up. She told me she’d hit me up? What am I? A sex toy? Is this where we’ve come to as a society? savagery in the jungle... this is someones princess peach

Shit... I’m not gonna have kids with these girls. Kids would be set up to fail lol. What am I supposed to do if I want kids? There was a sherdog poster who made a post a few months ago .. he called himself uncle vasily... yo unc where you at I need some advice... how’d you fly in a foreign girl and how’d it work out for you? legitimately thinking of this as an option ... otherwise will try to find a needle in the haystack

I hope this is a joke man.

You sound like someone who has no idea what you are doing, in life, at all.

If you are serious, go ahead and reply to me. Otherwise, keep being a fuck boy and thinking that the other people are the problem.

You say these bitches have daddy issues, but I’m pretty sure you do.

foreign women > american women

in every way.

I married a foreign girl who i met at burning man. Flew her out to live on my farm with me. She works hard, is faithful, values family, doesnt mind to cook and clean, she eats healthy, stays in shape. She doesnt drink or take any pills or drugs, Plus she looks exotic and has a great accent, and is a very warm and caring person.

Good luck finding a modern american woman like that. Maybe 1 out of 100.

So you’ve met all 150 million American women and 3.6 Billion foreign women, ey?

Yeah, I met my wife online and visited her like 6 times over the course of as many years, then flew her here and got married.

Do I recommend it? Overall, yes. It has its own challenges but eastern girls don't have nearly as many hangups as western ones. They're more straightforward with their expectations and you have the advantage of being the "exotic" guy in their life.

I appreciate the complaints of these MGTOW guys, but I feel like 90% of their problems would be solved if they just hopped on a plane and hung out at a bar in makati for like 1 day.

do you recommend it for an asian american dude, asking for a friend <{ByeHomer}>

What's the gameplan when they want to move their entire family here and live with you?

Or like what I have seen, they demand you send large chunks of your take home pay back to their home village to look after the womans family and friends?

Cunty women are found in every country of the world, it's not a western only thing.

Don't throw your women under the bus like this. The fuck is wrong with you?!

...I appreciate the complaints of these MGTOW guys, but I feel like 90% of their problems would be solved if they just hopped on a plane and hung out at a bar in makati for like 1 day.

Really? it's that simple to fix the biased divorce and custody lawa in western nations? Crazy that no-one thought of your cunning plan sooner :rolleyes:

for example 3 of guys i knew,their fathers did it and ended up being together +20 years with their wifes

2 of my stepfathers friends did it ,still together both

some leave after they get passport/visa

depends on the guy and girl really

Or like what I have seen, they demand you send large chunks of your take home pay back to their home village to look after the womans family and friends?
Yeah there has to be a catch to a family just sending off their daughter to another country to live with a stranger.

Really? it's that simple to fix the biased divorce and custody lawa in western nations? Crazy that no-one thought of your cunning plan sooner :rolleyes:

Hence why I said "90%" instead of "100%". Reading is tough.

for example 3 of guys i knew,their fathers did it and ended up being together +20 years with their wifes

2 of my stepfathers friends did it ,still together both

some leave after they get passport/visa

depends on the guy and girl really

My grandparents from mom's side ) were together for 41 years, until grandma died, granddad is still alive

My parents are together since 1986

My wife's parents are together since 1982.

But we're not americans and don't have a lot of money to pull chicks.. Who the fuck knows how it works for them.

Last edited:
Back