Anyone following the Shanquella Robinson case?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Her friend beat her to death in Mexico while recorded. Mexican law has no plans to prosecute because it was between two Americans. Her friend beat her out of jealousy, its sad but what happens now @Law Talkin’ Guy ?

What is the Sherlaw on this?

According to one of the reporters, he is saying that male on male crime is going down while female on female crime is on the rise.

Dennis was probably thinking "Why the fuck is Todd here?"

R.i.p to that beautiful broad. Mexican authorities should at least hand the details and evidence of the case to any u.s authorities assuming detectives even investigated the crime scene. Hopefully the medical folk did some detailed paperwork in the deceased. When you get your ass beat in the u.s they usually solve it because doctors and nurses dont half ass their job like law enforcement usually does in several countries.

Last edited:
Her friend beat her to death in Mexico while recorded. Mexican law has no plans to prosecute because it was between two Americans. Her friend beat her out of jealousy, its sad but what happens now @Law Talkin’ Guy ?

According to one of the reporters, he is saying that male on male crime is going down while female on female crime is on the rise.

the guy recording the assault is a scum bag too. any real man should be breaking that up. hell, you're all "friends" ffs. and Shanquella clearly wasn't fighting. who sits back and lets that happen?

disgusting.

What was wrong with her that she just willingly took that ass beating? Drunk or high?

I don’t have a clue. I’m Canadian. I’m in no position to comment on Mexican law or American law.

In a more general sense the position of the Mexican authorities makes no sense. To abdicate from the enforcement of laws that are clearly within their jurisdiction to prosecute is a total fucking embarrassment. This is laziness to the maximum and a complete dereliction of responsible administration of criminal justice.

tl/dr: Mexico gonna Mexico

What was wrong with her that she just willingly took that ass beating? Drunk or high?

That was her childhood friend, never had any problems ever. But deep down, the friend became intensely jealous of Shanquella success and out of nowhere, she just ambushed her. Shanquella was in pure and utter shock that a childhood friend started violently attacking her despite not having any animosity.

Truth is, the friend was nice to her face but on the inside, she was brewing up all kinds of evil thoughts. Looking to unleash her rage and malice on her. She found an opportunity to strike and the other person was psychologically unprepared for it. I have estranged family members and they are estranged because one day, they decided to just resort to pure violence with no warning, no indication or escalation. Motive was they were frustrated being older and going nowhere and I was younger and getting further.

When it happened, your mind is trying to even process the event unfolding. Like your not even thinking "what did I do" but rather you are frozen. They say fight or flight but its also fight, flight and freeze.

I don’t have a clue. I’m Canadian. I’m in no position to comment on Mexican law or American law.

In a more general sense the position of the Mexican authorities makes no sense. To abdicate from the enforcement of laws that are clearly within their jurisdiction to prosecute is a total fucking embarrassment. This is laziness to the maximum and a complete dereliction of responsible administration of criminal justice.

tl/dr: Mexico gonna Mexico

Its unfathomable to have the whole "meh, its between two Americans" like if two guest started fighting at my house, I would break the fight to not tarnish the reputation of my parties as oppose to "meh, who cares, they are both guests"

If this chick does get off with impunity from prosecution it is good to know I can invite another american I dont like and beat him/her or Xer in mexico lmao.
Just in case, try not to record it.

They need to be charged and the local police/medical officials need to sack up when it comes to tourists. The girl was alive for a few hours after the beating. They called a doctor from the local hospital and refused to let him take the woman to the hospital.

the guy recording the assault is a scum bag too. any real man should be breaking that up. hell, you're all "friends" ffs. and Shanquella clearly wasn't fighting. who sits back and lets that happen?

disgusting.
The mother(iirc) said he was coming by their house to grieve, then disappeared when the autopsy report was released.

Back