Anyone have a GIF of CM Punk's hanging Sloth guard?

How Mike just casually falls into his guard is hilarious.

We need a fight highlights video with benny hill music IMO

It's going to be fun seeing Punk's payout.

Nah.

All this tells me is that you don't have any training, ability, nor any eye for how actual fighting works.

Even the casuals at his gym destroyed him during spars. They were being nice, trying to get his confidence up but no one at the gym was bad enough to lose to Phillip even when trying to help him win.

Lol, trained for years at a top gym with a long list of top fighters... I stand by my statement.

a6b657d133d524634d6e93d465778488.gif

overeem level knee
The ONLY thing going for Punk is decent-ish cardio. Otherwise he has very basic fighting skills. At least he can say he tried

Lol, trained for years at a top gym with a long list of top fighters... I stand by my statement.

You should know better, especially seeing how he couldn't even avoid getting trashed by amateurs and nobodies at his own gym.

If you are even slightly observant, you should notice how people look at a gym after having trained two weeks to a month. He looked like he'd trained for less than two weeks the first time he fought, and less than a month the second time (not just in the fight but in "behind the scenes footage" they gave the press).

You're saying this guy is impossible to beat unless someone is a full-on fighter, then how did his entire gym (including the many non-fighters) whoop him during sparring that was meant to get his confidence up? That makes no sense at all. If you said he would beat everyone who didn't have training, that would be a lot closer to the truth and I could almost agree with that

You should know better, especially seeing how he couldn't even avoid getting trashed by amateurs and nobodies at his own gym.

If you are even slightly observant, you should notice how people look at a gym after having trained two weeks to a month. He looked like he'd trained for less than two weeks the first time he fought, and less than a month the second time (not just in the fight but in "behind the scenes footage" they gave the press).

You're saying this guy is impossible to beat unless someone is a full-on fighter, then how did his entire gym (including the many non-fighters) whoop him during sparring that was meant to get his confidence up? That makes no sense at all. If you said he would beat everyone who didn't have training, that would be a lot closer to the truth and I could almost agree with that
Okay, thanks.

Rewatched the fight and noted some gems.

3:33- CM Punk front kicks MJ to the arm.

8:50- Roufus: "Don't punch from your back!"

13:55- Anik: "That was a guy flopping back who doesn't have much left."

16:40- Rogan: "Too much people watch Rocky movies"

Last edited:
Back