Anyone heard from JiuJitsuProGear?

BaconTastesGood

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I ordered some stuff from them a month ago, it arrived, and they had sent the wrong shirt. I contacted them, they were real nice about it and were going to send a new shirt with a prepaid return packing. While waiting for that, I found that the Koral rashguard they sent me had a rip in the stitching on the front, so I pinged them about that, but I never heard back.

It's been almost two weeks since I've heard from them, the replacement shirt never showed up, and I've tried emailing and using their Web contact form several times. Has anyone heard from them? I figured they were busy with Mundials, but that was last week.

They have a phone number that works.

He posted in my thread yesterday about the Shogun shirt that I bought.

I am on vacations with my family now .......... , i copy and past this treat and send it to my crew. I have no clue who you are but if you call the store at 310-370-0116 or email [email protected] , they will be able to sort this out

Regards
Gilberto

They contacted me apparently after they saw this thread, I think my emails were getting sent to their spam/junk folder =( Anyway, everything seems to be resolved I hope!

The store is fun to go to because they carry a lot more things than then have listed on their website.

i tried to buy a gi from them once.. they ended up being sold out.. they called me and were very nice.. and gave me many opinions.. i would do business with them again

JJProGear is the best! Gilberto Whats up! It's Tristans Cousin.

Back