Anyone here her tried smoking Salvia? Or Growing it?

I heard it talked about in a movie and it makes me wonder if it's a safe high to pursue. I haven't done any drugs n the past, but I wouldn't mind letting my brain float a bit. The best thing I've read is that it seems to be perfectly legal,which means you can grow your own plants in your house or backyard.

And for those of you who have tried it, how fucked up for it make you? How did it compare to other shit?

Tried chewing it, a collosal waste of time. Felt like a cow both physically and intellectually.

I have done it a few times

One time I did it my skin got extremely sensitive to the clothes I was wearing. My clothes felt like sandpaper against my skin

So I started taking my clothes off before my buddy stopped me

DMT > Salvia.

Almost every single Salvia trip I have done made me feel like I was dying and overall was devoid of meaning and I never learned anything from it outside of the feeling that I was in hell and dying. Friends of mine have had similar experiences. Ever since the first time I broke through with DMT I have not touched Salvia nor have any inkling to do so.

I would advise anyone who wants to experiment with Salvia to forget it and try DMT. The most profound experiences I have ever had have been with DMT both via smoking it and ingesting Pharmauscaha which is the pharmaceutical version of Ayahuasca. The only way I can explain the DMT trip is being blasted off to the edge of the universe where you are one with everything and everything is one with you. Secondly there are these DMT entities that appear when you break through that speak to you, guide you and show you things and for me it is all mental as in I speak to them via telepathy if you want to even call it that. It is very hard to describe the experience but I tried. One needs to experience the DMT trip to truly understand and appreciate just how amazing DMT.

The greatest trip I ever had was a few years ago on my birthday at a friends house. He had a decent amount of DMT Crystal and Ketamine. So as a gift I did both together. I first IM'ed the Ketamine into my thigh and then waited a little bit while the drug began to take hold. Once I knew for certain the Ketamine was going to be peaking soon my friend handed me the pipe with DMT in it, I smoked it, held it in for about 15 seconds then exhaled and through sheer luck I timed it just right because both drugs peaked at the same time. I've never been that far removed from my own body, and mind as I have that day. When I finally landed back inside my physical body and was back near base line I realized that experience was so profoundly moving that I was crying.

Watched Game Over, Man on netflix huh?

It's a bit over-rated. The high was almost like a brief acid trip combined with the feeling of whip-its, that lasted less than 5 minutes and then I was just kinda, tired and disoriented for a few hours.

Yep, my guess is he just watched that movie.

Also, it’s not something you do casually like in the movie. That’s what made it so funny. For those who have done it, like myself, that was hilarious.

Basically, you take a big hit of it, usually with some leaves and extract combined. Then, you sit there for a few seconds before your entire memory is wiped clean and consciousness is transported to a completely different plane of existence with different physics and everything. You are only kind of aware of what is happening around you if you are aware at all. And you just sit there in a trance trying to make sense of the reality of which you are now a part, as if you had just been born.

It’s a real mind fuck. One time I did it, I time traveled back to the 80s in the first home I ever lived. It’s so fucking insane. But it only lasts a couple minutes. You do continue to feel kind of weird for a few hours though.

Yes. Many years ago.

I saw some shit. I've mentioned it here before so maybe I'll find it later.

Interesting. My friend brought back salvia from Amsterdam and I smoked it in my room alone and I had the same exact sensation.

It was a horrifying feeling actually. It felt like something was dragging me by my neck into the ground forcefully. The trip felt like it lasted all but 5 seconds, but it could have been minutes. I'll never know. I also thought that the intense pulling sensation had dropped me to my face, but when I came to I was standing upright with the pipe in my hand.
That sounds worse than what I experienced. For me it didn't pull me down it pulled my in a direction parallel to the ground. The first time I did salvia I was in a park and I started walking in the direction I was being pulled, off the path through the bushes. I also couldn't stop laughing as this was happening.

I took a couple hoots of some heavy extract and closed my eyes and saw a weird grid. Then there was a disembodied sensation I and it came back .
All under five minutes. It wasn't completely unenjoyable, but it's not something I could see myself socializing with. Nor is it something to take while contemplating a sunrise. Just felt like I was inhaling weirdness.

I grow my own saliva 24/7/365. You mean there's a market for it?

Enter "crazy salvia trip, fooor real" on youtube. It doesn't even allow linking.

Looks like a party lol.

*edit - Found a linkable copy (some of it anyway, doesn't catch her freak out later in entirety)

Last edited:
Enter "crazy salvia trip, fooor real" on youtube. It doesn't even allow linking.

Looks like a party lol.

*edit - Found a linkable copy (some of it anyway, doesn't catch her freak out later in entirety)

Why can't you kids just stick to weed and shrooms?

The germination rate of Salvia seed is really low if i remember correctly, making it hard to grow.

Also, I've smoked it a few times. What I remember is feeling like I was a foot into the floor, like i was lower than I should have been as well as paranoia. There is also a general disconnected feeling that's hard to explain. It's uncomfortable for a few minutes and you should probably not do it. At least don't do it recreationally.

I tried it a few times back in 2009.

Not once did I have a good trip (granted it was 80x so it was one of the strongest you could find). Every time you come to you feel like you've been KO'd.

Smoked it, it was really intense, I was sitting on an elevated chair and was completely convinced that I was flying through the sky.

DMT is a lot better though

The germination rate of Salvia seed is really low if i remember correctly, making it hard to grow.

Also, I've smoked it a few times. What I remember is feeling like I was a foot into the floor, like i was lower than I should have been as well as paranoia. There is also a general disconnected feeling that's hard to explain. It's uncomfortable for a few minutes and you should probably not do it. At least don't do it recreationally.

Your AV and SN just made me realize that Beetlejuice was actually trying to tell us that he's a "Bad ass, can" <TheWire1>
Part bad ass...part can...the epitome of a Sherdogger

<Huh2>I blame the salvia i smoked 10 years ago

It was fun once because of how weird it was, bu the other few times I did it I didn't like it.

One effect I always got was the feeling of an invisible force pulling me sideways, like a second center of gravity.

Oh, I got that too. But it felt like the strings that make up the force of gravity were tangible.

I heard it talked about in a movie and it makes me wonder if it's a safe high to pursue. I haven't done any drugs n the past, but I wouldn't mind letting my brain float a bit. The best thing I've read is that it seems to be perfectly legal,which means you can grow your own plants in your house or backyard.

And for those of you who have tried it, how fucked up for it make you? How did it compare to other shit?
Yes at Uni it was very weak sauce!

Back