Anyone live with a verbally abusive gf?

Here's what you do, you
Grab her by her neck, throw her on the wall
Say, "Bitch don't ever disrespect me never not at all"
These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause
Them black ball laws of balance at all cost

Mamacita?

On the plus side she is loyal and a good cook, but this girl is getting crazier and angrier as the years tick on.

I feel like I have to walk on egg shells around her or she'll start talking the most foul trash about me and my family imaginable and she won't shut up until the next day.

About to throw her out on her ass, she's taking years off my life with all this anger in the household all the time that I think stems from her own broken home.

pro tip: fuck her until she loves you

I have had fights with women, but I’ll be damned if one has ever been verbally abusive. Fuck that shit. I never am, so the moment anyone would treat me that way, bye Felicia. My buddy married one, and one day in front of us she berated him for something so silly. He sat there and took it. I couldn’t hold my tongue, and asked her to take it easy in front of his friends. She told me to mind my business, I told her she made their business everyone’s business by embarrassing our buddy....I said .”what if he did that in front of your friends..“. She replied he was too much of a pussy. I was done, got up and told my buddy I was done going to his place until she was gone. He stayed and she ripped him in a divorce. He was a stud in HS , she ruined him for a bit. He is ok now, dating an Asian. Big upgrade.

I would get away and enjoy being single again.

Get into great shape. Get muscular, ripped, six pack.

Go on bumble and find someone hotter. A woman who can love you up and cuddle you to the moons

I agree with everyone, Fuck her, Jab her then kick her out?

Reactions: DS
To be fair, maybe ts is a huge cunt and deserves the abuse.

On the plus side she is loyal and a good cook, but this girl is getting crazier and angrier as the years tick on.

I feel like I have to walk on egg shells around her or she'll start talking the most foul trash about me and my family imaginable and she won't shut up until the next day.

About to throw her out on her ass, she's taking years off my life with all this anger in the household all the time that I think stems from her own broken home.

If you don't have kids living at home, take the plunge and enjoy your freedom.

If you do have kids, think she might want & get custody, and you don't want that - then it's trickier.

Leave before she starts volunteering at an after school program and then ends up banging a 15yr old and telling him that his cock is bigger than your's.

My ex wife. She couldn't handle even the most minute criticism but could be ruthlessly cold, one of those people where if everything is not 100% perfect, its trash and you'd have been better off doing nothing, as the reaction would be the same.

What's even worse is when they make you feel like you are the abusive one with mind games and gas lighting... its hard to love someone but also deal with things like that and not be down on yourself every day.

There are things I miss (If there wasn't good/great things only a moron would stick around in a bad situation) but you don't realize how demoralizing and draining that emotionally abusive stuff is until that negative energy isn't weighing you down and you start to succeed.

No such thing as verbal abuse puss, that's a word females made up to try and be victims when they're husbands/Bfs show restraint but they want people to feel sorry for them anyway.

Lol whenever I hear someone say that I roll my eyes. Literally everyone in the world can be called "Verbally abusive " . Weak.

Also yes kick her ass out.

No such thing as verbal abuse puss, that's a word females made up to try and be victims when they're husbands/Bfs show restraint but they want people to feel sorry for them anyway.

Lol whenever I hear someone say that I roll my eyes. Literally everyone in the world can be called "Verbally abusive " . Weak.

Also yes kick her ass out.

Why would he kick her out if there isn't anything like verbal abuse? Also, yeah, most everybody in the world experiences verbal abuse. It's different though when it's from someone who you are most intimate with and is supposed to care about you and you care about her. It's a lot more hurtful than a random person on the internet shitting on you. Just like if you have a mother that berates you ever since you were a little kid, it will have a significantly higher impact than some drunken idiot, calling you names on a night out, will have.

Last edited:
TS are you giving her the D right and as often as possible? Or is there something else she isn't happy about, sometimes it's difficult for people to verbalise their frustrations, it definitely sounds like she is frustrated about something......

Back