Anyone not impressed by Holloway?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I mean, I dont' know, I don't find him all that exciting or great, volume puncher, young and got a good heart, and great at moving in and out and throwing combinations, but nothing I haven't seen before.

I find Francis exciting, Cormier/Jones at LHW, Rockhold, Romero, Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi exciting at MW, Maia, Thomson exciting at WW, etc...

Thompson hasn't been exciting since the Hendrick's fight

Max is a scary individual in the Octagon and for sure a top fighter, no doubt about it and possible future GOAT without question.

The thing that winds me up about him is his persona is fucking stupid. Running around with a traffic light tie, talking about fighters being cupcakes (LOL) and on top of that he looks like Luigi.

Last edited:
I don't care for the guy but hes got a great chin and will throw 500 strikes at ya in a title fight. I find that entertaining.

Far more impressed by fighters like him than by shitty so-called fans like you.

A no name prospect becoming a champ is impressive. Alot of people quit, Max's work ethic and performances are impressive to me

He beat the Fw goat twice. Pretty impressive

And I thought it was hard to impress me.

filthy hardcore

He is one of the top p4p in the world right now.

Im looking foward to seeing Frankie getting tko for the first time.

I also can't get over the fact that he won a robbery against Leonard Garcia.

Doesn't matter if they are impressed or not, he's the champ. You can't argue he isn't exciting at least. Dude brings it every time, love watching him fight.

That said I think Edgar kicks his ass. Just a style matchup thing.

He's got a lot of gifts (especially in terms of reach and conditioning), and so we'll see how far it takes him. After five or so title defenses, everyone will be singing his praises.

I'm impressed, but he relies on his chin way too much. He's extremely hitable. Aldo is shop worn and generally speaking has always lacked punching power. Max won't get away with that for long imo.

Back