Anyone not impressed by Holloway?

I can see how he's not the most fan friendly in a certain way- it lacks the beauty of the striking of say Anderson Silva and is more like the Diaz Bro's striking but if they were much better at it. I really enjoy watching him work though.

I mean, I dont' know, I don't find him all that exciting or great, volume puncher, young and got a good heart, and great at moving in and out and throwing combinations, but nothing I haven't seen before.

I find Francis exciting, Cormier/Jones at LHW, Rockhold, Romero, Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi exciting at MW, Maia, Thomson exciting at WW, etc...

Lmao, literally none of those fighters that you listed are the opposite of being a 'volume puncher, young and got a good heart, and great at moving in and out and throwing combinations'. Thompson and sometimes Mousasi could be, but the rest... no.

Normaly people in my weight class dont scare me. But i would be kinda scared to face max.

He is a beast.

He puts on a good show. Always comes to fight strong

His fashion sense certainly does not impress me
But it’s okay bradda, since he likes to fight

Lmao, literally none of those fighters that you listed are the opposite of being a 'volume puncher, young and got a good heart, and great at moving in and out and throwing combinations'. Thompson and sometimes Mousasi could be, but the rest... no.

Reading comprehension at Bisping level

I can see how he's not the most fan friendly in a certain way- it lacks the beauty of the striking of say Anderson Silva and is more like the Diaz Bro's striking but if they were much better at it. I really enjoy watching him work though.

Dick piller user, pfft

You may not find him exciting but Holloway is as legit as they come.

I mean, I dont' know, I don't find him all that exciting or great, volume puncher, young and got a good heart, and great at moving in and out and throwing combinations, but nothing I haven't seen before.

I find Francis exciting, Cormier/Jones at LHW, Rockhold, Romero, Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi exciting at MW, Maia, Thomson exciting at WW, etc...

This must be at least the third thread I can recall where you are "not impressed" with some high-level fighter or champ.

I'm not sure if you are trolling for a reaction, or...?

So a 12-fight win streak (9 via stoppage, 5 performance bonuses), with the 2nd half of that run coming against top tier guys, including back-to-back stoppage wins over the GOAT 145er = "don't find him all that exciting or great" and "nothing I haven't seen before"?

sure, ok.

This must be at least the third thread I can recall where you are "not impressed" with some high-level fighter or champ.

I'm not sure if you are trolling for a reaction, or...?

So a 12-fight win streak (9 via stoppage, 5 performance bonuses), with the 2nd half of that run coming against top tier guys, including back-to-back stoppage wins over the GOAT 145er = "don't find him all that exciting or great" and "nothing I haven't seen before"?

sure, ok.

That's my feelings, sue me. That streak is impressive. The way he fights doesn't seem impressive. I find Francis impressive. Darren Till impressive. Colby Covington impressive. Conor impressive. etc

You find Maia and Thompson exciting <DisgustingHHH>

12 fight win streak... TS try and masturbate 12 times today and I’d be impressed

Back