Anyone remember the Aldo and Alvarez threads?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor can't beat them, no fuckin chance

We'll see later this year lads

Conor took a hiatus during the athletic peak of his career. Who does that? Yet people continue to swing from his nuts. I’m worried for humanity

Conor retired from MMA with 0 title defenses while being stripped 2X.

Aldo is a top 5 GOAT that went undefeated for 10 years with an 18 fight win streak and 9 title defenses.

Also:
2936B482-86B8-4C28-82B8-73F9788A33D1.jpeg

And which of them still fight? Not Conor

Is this about an upcoming Conor tweet?

Conor took a hiatus during the athletic peak of his career. Who does that? Yet people continue to swing from his nuts. I’m worried for humanity
You haven't even seen his peak yet.

Mark my words. There is no fighter under 185 in the UFC that could've lasted 10 rounds with the boxing GOAT.

Conor retired from MMA with 0 title defenses while being stripped 2X.

Aldo is a top 5 GOAT that went undefeated for 10 years with an 18 fight win streak and 9 title defenses.

He also had $100M dollars

We'll see later this year lads

Contard fans, at this stage =

giphy.gif

Anyone remember when Conor defended a belt?

Conor vs Khabib shall be a gift from the gods. Really though even if the fight gets signed we have to worry about if Khabib manages to get injured before the fight then McGregor has to fight some fighter on short notice.

He also had $100M dollars
Do football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, golf, tennis, rugby fans keep tabstan the highest paid players and pretend that those who are are the best? Then why the FUCK do you people act like money has anything to do with fighting? Is Michael Jordan famous for being the highest paid basketball player or famous for ACTUALLY BEING THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER?

Remember the "Conor's gonna fight again, srsly" threads???

When was the last time that Condor guy fought?

I love Conor and am still a fan despite his absence and recent actions, but GYEOD DAYUM can Eddie Alvarez catch a fucking break.

There's no point in this thread because Khabib vs Conor isn't even official, for all we know it could be months or years before he fights again.

Conor's got himself into deep shit with the Dolly incident and is a bit tied up. I doubt he'll get any kind of fight lined up until late August or September. Until than these threads can fuck off.

I love Conor and want to see him back, but there's only one thing stopping Conor from fighting, and it's Conor.

Do football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, golf, tennis, rugby fans keep tabstan the highest paid players and pretend that those who are are the best? Then why the FUCK do you people act like money has anything to do with fighting? Is Michael Jordan famous for being the highest paid basketball player or famous for ACTUALLY BEING THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER?

It's both, actually. In professional athletics the highest pay correspond to the best performance.

MJ was the highest paid basketball player of his generation, he's also the best. Ronaldo is the highest paid soccer player right now, and he's also the best (arguable, but whatever, he's in the convo). Usain Bolt is the highest paid sprinter in the world, he's also the best, Michael Phelps...I could go on.

Conor has GOAT pay in MMA, therefore until someone gets paid more than he does he will remain GOAT.

It's both, actually. In professional athletics the highest pay correspond to the best performance.

MJ was the highest paid basketball player of his generation, he's also the best. Ronaldo is the highest paid soccer player right now, and he's also the best (arguable, but whatever, he's in the convo). Usain Bolt is the highest paid sprinter in the world, he's also the best, Michael Phelps...I could go on.

Conor has GOAT pay in MMA, therefore until someone gets paid more than he does he will remain GOAT.
Messi is actually the highest paid player by a good amount and he’s definelty the best.

Back