Anyone take CBD oil?

I got a jar full CBD gummies and they work for inflammation and pain plus it puts me in a relaxed state overall.

What state are you in btw? Also it's a bit like anti-anxiety drugs IMO.....in that it's kind of a trial and error type thing. There are a lot of strains out there, some work well for people and some people don't respond well to that type.

https://www.cbd.org/products/cartridges/4-1-cartridge for example make a 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 18:1 ratio of CBD to THC. From the studies I've read a 1:1 or 2:1 is the most medically beneficial but I don't like the THC high and many people can't have that much THC. I have an 18:1 for daytime. 4:1 when I'm safe at home :)
California. I been looking for the real shit for a while but money is tight and i dont got the money to do trial an error, I used to take supplements ten years ago when I was amking good money and acting like a guinea pig just to see which brands worked for me lol this CBD stuff is expensive.

It's the latest scam. How many cbd companies have popped up in recent years. THC is the real medicine in weed.

Why'd the OP get banned? He seems like a fantastic fellow with great insight in all manner of things. I bet he's quite handsome, as well.

Both CBD and THC are natural compounds found in the plants of the Cannabis genus. In short, THC is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana that gives the “high”. Even if, it is an undesirable effect for someone. While, cbd products have another effect. As far as I know, they act on cannabinoid receptors and in plus it puts you in a relaxed state overall. There are many CBD Vegan and GMO-free products that are made of organic and sustainable hemp, which are THC-free. To cut it short, they aren't so dangerous as THC.

Last edited:
Is the company Znatural or Zatural?
CBD_Nat_300mg_box-420x420.jpg

yea, you're right.
Zatural.
good stuff.
I get thte 1200 MG for during the day and the 4000 MG for bedtime.

Back