Anyone watching Mike Perry vs Eddie Alvarez in BKFC today?

Not a single former UFC fighter is doing BKFC because they want to or enjoy it, they are there because it pays a ton. Even Mike Perry had to get a bigger contract to stick around.

Are you serious? Have you bothered to watch any of his fights, or did you just watch highlight reels when you started watching MMA last week?

Yes.

Yes.

No, I am 100% confident that Eddie is a tiny guy, who really had no business being in there with Perry.

So "back atcha" ... are you serious?

Do you actually know WTF you're talking about?

You think that was an even fight?

Yes.

Yes.

No, I am 100% confident that Eddie is a tiny guy, who really had no business being in there with Perry.

So "back atcha" ... are you serious?

Do you actually know WTF you're talking about?

You think that was an even fight?
No you're right, I haven't been following MMA for very long. I'm new here and haven't witnessed shit.

Eddie is the least durable fighter out there, and has never been in a war. He's also super small, should be at 125lbs or something.

His fights with Chandler apparently don't exist.

His fight with Cerrone showed that he's a small little shit fighter who can't take a hit.

His fights with Poirier were probably Poirier's easiest fights of his career.

His fight with Gathje was also trash.

And his career in Bellator and Dream was against a bunch of nobodies that couldn't test his durability and heart.

Fighting since 2003 shows that he's not durable at all. I mean, 20 years fighting is shit compared to other fighters out there.

Thank you for the eye opening lesson of how to think like a retard, and how to truly commit to it. I doubt many people can set the bar any lower than you.

Nice yellows, I can only imagine why you have them. Carry on with the shit posting, because I know there is no point in trying to educate an idiot once their mind is made up.

No you're right, I haven't been following MMA for very long. I'm new here and haven't witnessed shit.

Eddie is the least durable fighter out there, and has never been in a war. He's also super small, should be at 125lbs or something.

His fight with Cerrone showed that he's a small little shit fighter who can't take a hit.

And his career in Bellator and Dream was against a bunch of nobodies that couldn't test his durability and heart.

Fighting since 2003 shows that he's not durable at all. I mean, 20 years fighting is shit compared to other fighters out there.

Thank you for the eye opening lesson of how to think like a retard, and how to truly commit to it. I doubt many people can set the bar any lower than you.

Nice yellows, I can only imagine why you have them. Carry on with the shit posting, because I know there is no point in trying to educate an idiot once their mind is made up.

Yeah, me too.

Love the sarcasm.

Your sarcasm doesn't change the fact Eddie body-built himself up one weight class.
Fighting Perry, another weight division higher, was insane

He should've been draining weight, trying to be 145, not bulking up to fight at 155.

Your incredible stupidity doesn't change my observations.

My yellows come from my foul mouth, not my lack of knowledge.

Been watching boxing since the 70s, boxed in the late 80s/90s, been watching UFC since UFC 1 in 1993.

Just because you're too stupid to see that Eddie = small stature for the weight, doesn't mean I am.

José Aldo literally fought his entire career at FW, and then decided to go down to BW later in his career.
Frankie Edgar is another fighter, who basically wasted his entire career trying to fight a weight division too high.
Kevin Gastelum is another fighter, who basically wasted his entire career trying to fight a weight division too high.

My contention that Alvarez = another fighter, who should have been fighting at FW, but body-built himself up higher than he needed to be, is valid.

Never said anything about Alvarez' toughness, so sit down and shut up.

Actually read, actually think, actually LOOK AT ALVAREZ.

He's a tiny man at LW.

Denial ≠ rebuttal.

Perry won via having a head full of cement, and not much else. Eddie clearly outboxed him but wasn't able to withstand the damage, too old and shopworn.

Reactions: HHJ
BKFC is proof why MMA promoters still do SHOW / WIN money.

Both Luke Rockhold and Eddie Alvarez said “Fuck this shit, I already got paid, I’m out”
That and like I said, the fact they both had long MMA careers and plenty of damage already. That's a risk you take with older fighters retired from another sport. They're probably not going to fight to near death like some 23-year old trying to prove himself.

Either you’re delusional or didn’t watch the fight. To question why anyone would pick Eddie after Eddie absolutely worked Perry is crazy. You’re right in that he’s too small but Perry’s will power and determination kept him in that fight, not his size.
Size played a factor,but most people would have folded after that damage. Thats where the toughness kicked in

Perry won via having a head full of cement, and not much else. Eddie clearly outboxed him but wasn't able to withstand the damage, too old and shopworn.
They both landed good shots...no one clearly outboxed the other lol. Eddie broke first...thats all.

Plats was visibly discouraged by the shots he was getting hit with,but the guy kept coming of course

Jesus,this was a fedor-esque like schelaccking. Even Mario Yamazaki wouldn't have late-stoppaged this ABUSE

Are you kidding? Eddie boxed him up bad in the first. He clearly won that round w better boxing.
It wasnt one sided, he landed the better shots in the first, Perry in the 2nd...as I said no one outboxed the other.

Back