Crime AOC to Cruz: Thanks for the Help, But You Almost Had Me Murdered Three Weeks Ago...

The only thing that happened at 1:01 is that the rioter got past the first barricade. Trump was still speaking at the rally and Pelosi was about to start the joint session (she did at 1:03)

Same CNN link:

Same NYT timeline link:

Yet, at 1:01, she immediately thought the person banging on her door was an insurrectionist? When did she get information that there was an insurrection an hour before the rioters reached the building? Pelosi and other congressmen were holding a joint session. If they knew at the time that there was an insurrection, like AOC the Psychic apparently did, don't you think they would have stopped that meeting immediately?

<36>

Try again.

This is literally backed up by the timeline. You aren't making any sense at all, and I think you're starting realize it but your feet are dug in.

The riot did not start when they breached the Capitol, that was after over an hour of fighting with police. By 1:10, rioters were already fighting with police at the Capitol building. By 1:22, reporters had already reported on the Police running through the building, which is the situation AOC describes occurring "around 1:01pm" in her statements.

She actually may be 100% spot on with 1:01pm. If she's off, she's off by a few minutes, at most.

This is literally backed up by the timeline. You aren't making any sense at all, and I think you're starting realize it but your feet are dug in.

The riot did not start when they breached the Capitol, that was after over an hour of fighting with police. By 1:10, rioters were already fighting with police at the Capitol building. By 1:22, reporters had already reported on the Police running through the building, which is the situation AOC describes occurring "around 1:01pm" in her statements.

She actually may be 100% spot on with 1:01pm. If she's off, she's off by a few minutes, at most.
<LikeReally5>

Why would she think it was an insurrectionist banging on her door and not one of the police running through the building?

Was that question clear enough for you or do I need to simplify it further?

<LikeReally5>

Why would she think it was an insurrectionist banging on her door and not one of the police running through the building?

Was that question clear enough for you or do I need to simplify it further?

Because of the massive mobs outside of the buliding? Maybe because of the that pipe bombs and suspicious packages police reported? Maybe because at 1:11 they already began locking down Capitol buildings due to all the police activity?

Hey, maybe it was this, posted at 1pm.

You've failed miserably here, repeatedly. You are trying so hard to nitpick a few minutes that you just walked yourself into even more evidence that disproves your take.

Or this, posted at 1:05pm, detailing the rioters climbing over structures and fighting with police already.

Because of the massive mobs outside of the buliding? Maybe because of the that pipe bombs and suspicious packages police reported? Maybe because at 1:11 they already began locking down Capitol buildings due to all the police activity?

Hey, maybe it was this, posted at 1pm.

You've failed miserably here, repeatedly. You are trying so hard to nitpick a few minutes that you just walked yourself into even more evidence that disproves your take.

<36>

1. The rioters were focused on the Capitol building. She was not in that building
2. By 1:01 PM, they were only past the first barricade. At that building, Pelosi and other congressmen were holding a joint session that went on for at least 30 minutes. You wouldn't be doing work at usual if you thought a violent mob was coming after you and they were in the actual building the mob was heading toward.
3. Meanwhile, in a separate building that isn't being focused on by the mob, AOC somehow knows an insurrection is occurring (I guess Pelosi and the others are either the calmest people around or just dumb) and they've reached her office.

You also said they knew of POLICE ACTIVITY, but instead of thinking it's one of the POLICE banging on her door, she immediately thinks "OMG IT HAS TO BE AN INSURRECTIONIST!"

Take your tongue out of her ass for a second, bud. You'd see how silly you're sounding.

<36>

1. The rioters were focused on the Capitol building. She was not in that building
2. By 1:01 PM, they were only past the first barricade. At that building, Pelosi and other congressmen were holding a joint session that went on for at least 30 minutes. You wouldn't be doing work at usual if you thought a violent mob was coming after you and they were in the actual building the mob was heading toward.
3. Meanwhile, in a separate building that isn't being focused on by the mob, AOC somehow knows an insurrection is occurring (I guess Pelosi and the others are either the calmest people around or just dumb) and they've reached her office.

You also said they knew of POLICE ACTIVITY, but instead of thinking it's one of the POLICE banging on her door, she immediately thinks "OMG IT HAS TO BE AN INSURRECTIONIST!"

Take your tongue out of her ass for a second, bud. You'd see how silly you're sounding.

^ You are embarrassed and trolling at this point. This has all been thoroughly explained with sources, timelines, photos, live feeds, reports from reporters, reports from other politicians, messages from Capitol police, etc.

All you've proven here is that AOC's estimation of "about 1:01pm" is probably spot on. Lol. Not that it needs to be exact though, since we have official reports putting her estimation within a few minutes of proven timeline anyways.

^ You are embarrassed and trolling at this point. This has all been thoroughly explained, with sources, timelines, photos, live feeds, reports from reporters, etc.
Yea I did thoroughly explained with sources and timelines.

1. No one stormed the building she was in.
2. The actual building they were trying to storm (hadn't yet for an hour), the congressmen there were holding session which isn't what you'd do if you knew a mob was coming after you.
3. But somehow she thinks it was an insurrectionist knocking on her door.

Simple enough, but just say "durrrr you're uhh trolling!" over and over to yourself while hoping AOC touches your leg for being a good, gullible, little boy.

<Dany07>

Yea I did thoroughly explained with sources and timelines.

1. No one stormed the building she was in.
2. The actual building they were trying to storm (hadn't yet for an hour), the congressmen there were holding session which isn't what you'd do if you knew a mob was coming after you.
3. But somehow she thinks it was an insurrectionist knocking on her door.

Simple enough, but just say "durrrr you're uhh trolling!" over and over to yourself while hoping AOC touches your leg for being a good, gullible, little boy.

<Dany07>

1. She never claimed anybody stormed the building she was in. Neither did Mace, who was "terrified" by the "harrowing experience" and hid in her office with all the lights off, worried that Trump supporters would come find her for certifying the election. So your first point is a non-point. It's completely irrelevant.

2. You're just saying something factually moronic here. We know for a fact when rioters began fighting with police and trying to enter the Capitol and we know for a fact when Senate went into lockdown. Your opinion on how long it took them is completely irrelevant.

3. Yes, she thought a rioter had entered the building because there were thousands of them outside her building breaking through barriers and rushing the Capitol grounds, which I already showed you a live-feed of from exactly 1pm, which may have happened several minutes earlier since the Tweet took time to type out as well. That's also not likely the very first group that did it, since 4 minutes later the same person Tweeted a picture of the mob with reports of them already fighting with police in intervals trying to get into the building, and climbing structures.

I won't answer these questions repeatedly. You've been proven wrong, over and over. If I stop responding to you it's because you're not worth the time, having been proven wrong already.

I've noticed that nobody is willing to acknowledge any of the statements made by Mace (Republican) who also resides in the Cannon building over the last several weeks in which she says:

1. She was terrified, it was harrowing experience

2. She hid in her office, in the dark, blinds shut, texting her children, and slept there to avoid being found

3. She was so afraid of Trump supporters knowing that she certified the election and seeking her out that she refused to leave her office and wants to carry a gun now to the Capitol now

4. Their only line of defense, the Capitol police, were over run by the violent mob and they were "sitting ducks"

@Social Distance Warrior hasn't acknowledged it, @Seano hasn't acknowledged it, and really I don't value the opinions of any of the others, but they haven't either.
She lied too.
There, acknowledged.

1. She never claimed anybody stormed the building she was in. Neither did Mace, who was "terrified" by the "harrowing experience" and hid in her office with all the lights off, worried that Trump supporters would come find her for certifying the election. So your first point is a non-point. It's completely irrelevant.

2. You're just saying something factually moronic here. We know for a fact when rioters began fighting with police and trying to enter the Capitol and we know for a fact when Senate went into lockdown. Your opinion on how long it took them is completely irrelevant.

3. Yes, she thought a rioter had entered the building because there were thousands of them outside her building breaking through barriers and rushing the Capitol grounds, which I already showed you a live-feed of from exactly 1pm, which may have happened several minutes earlier since the Tweet took time to type out as well.

I won't answer these questions repeatedly. You've been proven wrong, over and over. If I stop responding to you it's because you're not worth the time, having been proven wrong already.
Same NYT timeline link:

2:10 p.m.
Another mob breaches the final barricade on the building’s west side and approaches an entrance near the Senate chamber.
2:11 p.m.
The first rioters make it inside the Capitol building.

About 2:12 p.m.
As Senators continue to debate, Vice President Mike Pence is ushered off the Senate floor.
2:13 p.m.
Senator James Lankford, Republican of Oklahoma, is interrupted on the floor of the Senate, which is called into recess. A minute later, a mob arrives steps from a door to the Senate chamber.
About 2:15 p.m.
In the House Chamber on the south side of the building, Ms. Pelosi is ushered off the floor. The debate in the House continues.

2:18 p.m.
The House goes into recess, and representatives remain in the chamber.
Remember, the Capitol building had never been breached before so there was no reason to think it would be now. It wasn't until after 2PM that they started to call recesses because of the mob. It was business as usual before then.

But somehow in a separate building that wasn't being stormed by a mob, AOC thinks (while knowing there is heightened police activity) that the person banging on her door at 1:01 PM is not a cop, but a Trump-supporting insurrectionist.

<{outtahere}>

Is AOC gonna pat you on her head for backing her little story?

Lol yea ok I’m glad you think like the lady on the view and all that .. intellectual dishonesty and so tolerable right ???

Man, Ana Navarro is just terrible. She is a straight up race baiting piece of shit. They didn't even let Jones answer. I know we're here to discuss AOC, who truly has shown herself to be a scumbag of the highest order, but Navarro is worse. Hard to believe they allow her on TV.

Same NYT timeline link:

Remember, the Capitol building had never been breached before so there was no reason to think it would be now. It wasn't until after 2PM that they started to call recesses because of the mob. It was business as usual before then.

But somehow in a separate building that wasn't being stormed by a mob, AOC thinks (while knowing there is heightened police activity) that the person banging on her door at 1:01 PM is not a cop, but a Trump-supporting insurrectionist.

<{outtahere}>

Is that all true? Because that is just crazy. She should lose her seat for that.

Another thing soy-filled @nac386 missed is the "harrowing experience" of sheltering-in-place and barricading the door, that Mace and AOC described, happened AFTER the cop banged on the door and informed AOC of what was going on.

Same CNN link:
She said the police officer told her and her staffer to "go down" and "go to this other building," adding that she purposefully omitted the name of the building for security reasons.

Once inside Porter's office, Ocasio-Cortez said staffers barricaded the door and they found casual clothes she could change into to blend in and be more mobile in case she had to escape. Ocasio-Cortez estimated she was in Porter's office for approximately five hours until it was safe for members to finish certifying the election results.

But before the cop banged on her door and told her what was going on, she thinks insurrectionists were coming for her and had breached the building she was in?

<puh-lease75>

Same NYT timeline link:

<{outtahere}>

Another thing soy-filled @nac386 missed is the "harrowing experience" of sheltering-in-place and barricading the door, that Mace and AOC described, happened AFTER the cop banged on the door and informed AOC of what was going on.

Same CNN link:

But before the cop banged on her door and told her what was going on, she thinks insurrectionists were coming for her and had breached the building she was in?

<puh-lease75>

Nothing remotely new was presented in either of these posts, and you are now simply banging your head against a brick wall repeatedly. Posters who can read will review the post already made and understand that you went off the rails a while ago.

Nothing remotely new was presented in either of these posts, and you are now simply banging your head against a brick wall repeatedly. Posters who can read will review the post already made and understand that you went off the rails a while ago.
Yea nothing new has been said.

I believe she was scared and sheltered-in-place AFTER the cop came and told her to move to another building. When it comes to her thinking an insurrectionist was banging on her door? That was a lie and she successfully manipulated millions of marks like yourself.

That wraps things up here. Enjoy your soy latte, little guy

<{Heymansnicker}>

For God's sake man drop the ACT she isn't going to f*** you. just admit she's a dumbass

oh no she makes my team I'm siding with look horrible. what a stupid bitch. but if it were the other way around...

she's factually wrong but morally correct. her privileges of being a woman entitles her to say whatever she wants without fear of repercussions. anyone criticizing her is labeled a right wing bigot, racist and sexist

Back