Apart from Gane, Jon Jones has struggled in every fight since they forced him to close his hands

Jones problem is that he focused so much on kickboxing. He became able to strike with all these strikers because of that work, but only marginally and without their power which is what caused all these close fights.

Moving to HW and training with Cejudo forced him to go back to his roots of being a grappler first, striker second. One because he worried about the power now unlike at LHW and Two because Cejudo isn't Greg Jackson and was honest with him and had a similar background and so knew how to refocus him.

Jones himself said all this after beating Gane. He knew he needed to go back to being a grappler and lo and behold had his most dominant performance... since his grappling days.

So he was poking people all the way up to the Santos fight? Got any evidence of that?

Usually the only gif people can find is against Glover, which predated Santos and Reyes by five years.
Bro, in the history of the UFC, there has been 3 fighters who did something so dirty that the UFC had to change their rules -

Keith Hackney and his nutshots on Joe Son made nut shots illegal.
Tank trying to throw his opponent out the cage made it illegal to try and throw you opponent out.

And then Jon Jones, who fought so dirty, and even admitted he eyepoked on purpose, that the UFC changed their rules about how to hold your hands. That rule is 100% in place because of Jon Jones. He is one of the most skilled fighters ever, but he is also one of the dirtiest fighters ever.

Eye pokes are more powerful than picograms.

Bro, in the history of the UFC, there has been 3 fighters who did something so dirty that the UFC had to change their rules -

Tank trying to throw his opponent out the cage made it illegal to try and throw you opponent out.

And then Jon Jones, who fought so dirty, and even admitted he eyepoked on purpose, that the UFC changed their rules about how to hold your hands. That rule is 100% in place because of Jon Jones. He is one of the most skilled fighters ever, but he is also one of the dirtiest fighters ever.

Definitely the dirtiest fighter there ever was. He’s very tactical. He wouldn’t march someone down like Poatan for example. He takes pot shots from a distance, using his absurd range, stomping on knees and poking eye balls. It’s not goat material

apart from jon jones can u name me
the best resume
the hardest resume
wiped out 2 generations of fighters
double champ
90 percent of his wins where all monsters

strangled the big strong and fast HW yall hoping that could beat him

no one beats him but father time
u should have figure this out a long time ago
maybe just maybe u are having a hard time figuring things
Roid cheat that popped hot enough times to warrant 3 lifetime bans and they literally had to change the rules to avoid that fate for Jon. In addition to skewering the eyes of anyone he ever fought

No, Jones didn’t leave for easier fights, he literally has nothing left to prove LHW. He wanted Ngannou, it’s not Jones fault Ngannou isn’t in the UFC, he fights the last person who gave Ngannou a fight, the last is Gane, it’s also not Jones fault that Gane sucks on the ground and Jones excels at it.

Prime years? Jones is 36 and has been fighting for a long time against top world class fighters people were saying Fedor was out of his Prime at 32yrs old once he started fighting great fighters constantly.

My character? I’m not the one here hating on Jones, claiming eye pokes.

Again it’s pretty obvious that you’re somewhat emotionally invested in Jones’ as a person. He didn’t want to fight Francis or else why join HW the second he leaves? You can almost guarantee Jon was sabotaging Francis’ contract negotiations by offering to take Francis’ place at heavyweight. This is a guy who flees the scene after crashing into a pregnant woman. Again it speaks volumes about your character that you go to bat for a guy a like that

“Seperate the art from the artist!” Just switch off your moral compass you mean. Right o

the best resume
the hardest resume
double champ

He is great but officially lost one and arguably lost 3 more, he has 2 more title defenses than Mighty Mouse but fights in a almost as weak division. Khabib on the other hand never lost officially or even arguably by any of the Judges opinion, fought in a much tougher division and was much more dominant. If title defenses is your ONLY criteria then obviously it’s Jon but if you look deeper it’s Khabib.

You literally have to go back 3 years ago to find a fault with him.

Don't you ever get tired of being retarded?

He is great but officially lost one and arguably lost 3 more, he has 2 more title defenses than Mighty Mouse but fights in a almost as weak division. Khabib on the other hand never lost officially or even arguably by any of the Judges opinion, fought in a much tougher division and was much more dominant. If title defenses is your ONLY criteria then obviously it’s Jon but if you look deeper it’s Khabib.

Khabib is head and shoulders above Jon. I don’t give a crap about Jon’s cherry picked record

That's not the only rule they changed because of Jones. They changed the rules about detectable levels (which had Jones calling himself a hero) and I seem to remember them changing a rule for him earlier, but I don't remember the specifics.

You literally have to go back 3 years ago to find a fault with him.

Don't you ever get tired of being retarded?

He only had to go back two fights.

Jon sitting out for three years is another flaw.

I met Jones at the airport in Albuquerque and when I asked him for an autograph he gouged my eyes out
I was pregnant and he ran into my car and then he poked me in the eye and ran back to his car and grabbed his drugs and jumped over a wall

Again it’s pretty obvious that you’re somewhat emotionally invested in Jones’ as a person. He didn’t want to fight Francis or else why join HW the second he leaves? You can almost guarantee Jon was sabotaging Francis’ contract negotiations by offering to take Francis’ place at heavyweight. This is a guy who flees the scene after crashing into a pregnant woman. Again it speaks volumes about your character that you go to bat for a guy a like that

“Seperate the art from the artist!” Just switch off your moral compass you mean. Right o
You’re wrong on everything you just assumed of me & you have some form of mental issues going on here a touch of schizo. Believing Jones was sabotaging negotiations with Francis, when Francis was the one who didn’t re sign due to unrealistic stipulations, Francis in the end moved on. Jones also moved on. You should move on. You’re assuming i defending Jones hitting a pregnant woman and fleeing, no I am not. I simply said Jones never lost and he struggled with LHW’s because they are much more skilled than Cyril Gane in MMA, you jumping to conclusions that I’m advocating & supporting Jones sub human behavior, shows you’re out of touch with reality and anytime anyone speaks highly of Jones as a fighter you feel some sort of way.

Carry on, enjoy hating on Jones fight career, he’ll probably as the greatest MMA fighter of all time at this point & there’s really nothing you can say or do to change that.

lol he already paid for that dq
erase that win your favorite fighters resume would still look like a garbage

people 20 years from now will laugh at people like you
for being naive
maybe your just a kid who doesnt have a fully developed brain?
maybe low iq?

Before you try to insult someone’s intelligence, learn basic English first.

I was pregnant and he ran into my car and then he poked me in the eye and ran back to his car and grabbed his drugs and jumped over a wall
I hope your fetus survived and becomes a high powered lawyer or doctor, sweetheart. Can you send me some pics of your feet?

the best resume
the hardest resume
double champ

hes a PED cheat
and he cowarded out of the Francis fight. Waited for francis to leave to return to the ufc like taliban waited for the US to leave to return to governing Afghanistan

jones is an exciting fighter nonetheless but he has too many asteriks.

Make of that what you will. He lost to Reyes and arguably lost to Santos once his biggest tool was removed. His range management is garbage without the threat of your eyes being turned into kebabs. All the drug stuff as well, this guy is a fraud and his fans are deluded.

Waited ten years to move up then finally did once Francis left. He’s a company man and has benefited from Dana White privilege more than anyone in the history of mma. Only casuals consider Jon to be the greatest of all time - which quite frankly is an insult to mankind.
LMAO!!

Mother f*ckers are sitting around steaming, filled with emotions and just grasping!

"I gotta think about something I can say about this guy. Something! He's never lost god dammit!! Lemme think. Lemme think god dammit!! his fingers. HIS FINGERS!"

1700372732166.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back