Apart from Gane, Jon Jones has struggled in every fight since they forced him to close his hands

He's disqualified for hall of fame and it's only his fight that's in the hof. His fans are the hardest dick riders of any fan base NFL , NBA, MMA, soccer, hockey, baseball.

His last eye poke was against Glover? You don't think he looked good against DC, Gus, OSP and Smith?

it's the threat of the eye poke more than anything. people will avoid getting poked in the eye if you start moving your fingers towards their eyes.

I’ve watched this guy since his debut. Around after the Machida fight he started fighting down to his opponents level. It’s ABSOLUTELY possible, and even probable, that he has regressed as a fighter, but much of it is his headspace and prep. He still has the tools, body, and mind to wreck everyone in HW and LHW.

I was going to make a joke there about how one of those divisions was weaker than the other and realized both are kinda dusty. Jon could easily hold both belts right now if he wanted. I’m not saying there’s no good fighters in these divisions but they’re thin and good match ups for him.

You’re wrong on everything you just assumed of me & you have some form of mental issues going on here a touch of schizo. Believing Jones was sabotaging negotiations with Francis, when Francis was the one who didn’t re sign due to unrealistic stipulations, Francis in the end moved on. Jones also moved on. You should move on. You’re assuming i defending Jones hitting a pregnant woman and fleeing, no I am not. I simply said Jones never lost and he struggled with LHW’s because they are much more skilled than Cyril Gane in MMA, you jumping to conclusions that I’m advocating & supporting Jones sub human behavior, shows you’re out of touch with reality and anytime anyone speaks highly of Jones as a fighter you feel some sort of way.

Carry on, enjoy hating on Jones fight career, he’ll probably as the greatest MMA fighter of all time at this point & there’s really nothing you can say or do to change that.

Very emotional. Cheers for the free psychiatric evaluation as well. But yeah, you can say what you want about how much you don’t care, yet here you are endorsing the guy. How many events have been cancelled because of Jones. I can think of two off the top of my head straight away - not fighting Chael on short notice, Chael Sonnen of all people at LHW, and then the DC fight that got cancelled. Countless other drug failures, I think 8? 8 times the guy has failed drug tests. You’re a beaten wife who can’t leave.

He avoided Francis and for good reason. Would have decapitated him. His wrestling isn’t up to par anymore and he would have been the smaller man for the first time in his career.

I’ve watched this guy since his debut. Around after the Machida fight he started fighting down to his opponents level. It’s ABSOLUTELY possible, and even probable, that he has regressed as a fighter, but much of it is his headspace and prep. He still has the tools, body, and mind to wreck everyone in HW and LHW.

I was going to make a joke there about how one of those divisions was weaker than the other and realized both are kinda dusty. Jon could easily hold both belts right now if he wanted. I’m not saying there’s no good fighters in these divisions but they’re thin and good match ups for him.

Jon is a supremely talented fighter, but he’s a weak minded person (imo) and not GOAT material. His whole tail end of his career has been cherry picked match ups

THIAGO SANTOS AND DOMINICK REYES WOULD BEAT CYRIL GANE.
1700265692973-png.1011471

He's disqualified for hall of fame and it's only his fight that's in the hof. His fans are the hardest dick riders of any fan base NFL , NBA, MMA, soccer, hockey, baseball.

Fighters have to retire to enter the HOF as individuals. You know that right?

Instead make up your fanfic about Jones getting imaginary punishments you think he deserves.

Jon is a supremely talented fighter, but he’s a weak minded person (imo) and not GOAT material. His whole tail end of his career has been cherry picked match ups
Name a worse HW match up for him than Gane or Stipe. Hes fought the top of his divisions for years buddy.

Name a worse HW match up for him than Gane or Stipe. Hes fought the top of his divisions for years buddy.

Err Francis? Aspinall?

Fossilised Stipe is a bad match up for Jon? Come on man

That’s not the dumbest thing I’ve ever read in the Heavies, but it’s not far off.
Yea the same thing I was thinking with that played out meme you posted.

He looked pretty bad against OSP and Smith

Yea, Jon looking bad is beating a dude pillar to post, while they basically just try to survive to a decision and mount 0 offense lmao.

At least with someone like Gus1, he put Jon in danger and did significant damage. And rven though I thought Reyes was just trying to hang on and took rounds off, he presented real issues and mounted effective offense early.

Jones outstruck Smith 238-45, and OSP 111-58, and was lifting him and marchinf around the octagon like it was a joke. OSP had a broken arm and just pretty much kept himself from danger and posed 0 threat or engagement.

How many times did he piss hot?
He's just pico pulsing!
Again, please explain to me why come all the other fighters who have taken PED's have not had the same success as Jones?

Or do you think a magic pill just automatically makes fighters accomplish the following:

Beating 4 former champs in one year.

Clean out an entire division.

Go Undefeated for well over a decade.

Champion for over a decade.

Still beating fighters handicapped with a broken toe.

Please explain to me why come all of the fighters that have taken PED's have not accomplished what Jones has?

Or is it you just can't accept the fact Jones has actually skill and talent?

Again, please explain to me why come all the other fighters who have taken PED's have not had the same success as Jones?

Or do you think a magic pill just automatically makes fighters accomplish the following:

Beating 4 former champs in one year.

Clean out an entire division.

Go Undefeated for well over a decade.

Champion for over a decade.

Still beating fighters handicapped with a broken toe.

Please explain to me why come all of the fighters that have taken PED's have not accomplished what Jones has?

Or is it you just can't accept the fact Jones has actually skill and talent?

How many fighters have ever pissed hot 8 times? The cheating correlates with the success.

How many fighters have ever pissed hot 8 times? The cheating correlates with the success.
The fact that you lied and said Jones pissed hot 8 times just proves how much of a Jones hating delusional clown you are.

You hate Jones so much you can't even tell the truth. Typical Jones hating clown.

Besides the 2 times Jones has actually pissed hot ( one because of d*ck pills ) show me proof of the other false 6 times you claim?

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted or at least wasteland this trash thread you created. Its nothing but a Jones bashing thread for all his haters to rejoice because they can't stand the fact he is just that good.

Hater hate hate on, Hater hate on hate on.

Last edited:
Reyes and Santos were really close.
The Reyes fight I thought he lost, and i think it's so funny how his fans are delusional because he subbed a one dimensional guy like Gane.

The fact that you lied and said Jones pissed hot 8 times just proves how much of a Jones hating delusional clown you are.

You hate Jones so much you can't even tell the truth. Typical Jones hating clown.

Besides the 2 times Jones has actually pissed hot ( one because of d*ck pills ) show me proof of the other false 6 times you claim?

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted or at least wasteland this trash thread you created. Its nothing but a Jones bashing thread for all his haters to rejoice because they can't stand the fact he is just that good.

Hater hate hate on, Hater hate on hate on.

Very emotional post from a little bitch asking for moderator intervention. Of course you’re a fan of Jones!

So he was poking people all the way up to the Santos fight? Got any evidence of that?

Usually the only gif people can find is against Glover, which predated Santos and Reyes by five years.
You must be joking. He is the most notorious eye- poker in UFC history and admits to doing it purposefully.

Very emotional post from a little bitch asking for moderator intervention. Of course you’re a fan of Jones!
Says the Jones hating crybaby bitch that made an entire thread whining because Jones is the reason you can't sleep at night.

It sucks being a Jones hater don't it?

Now show me proof of the false 8 times you claimed Jones pissed hot? Or stfu.

Back