April 17 Triller: Ben Askren vs Logan Paul (Mega)

Winner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he should have just pushed Askren from the get go.

The lil ass slap made him look weak (even weaker) :D

9ca8f12578898f6b45445b314b6e39bb.gif
I think he held back because he knew he could blow the entire event ... He actually didn't slap his ass either.

Was instinct, totally been there when seeing red before.. I've opted to punch a tree instead of a person, don't think that made me look particularly tough haha, no regrets though cos I didn't go to prison.

Yup.

To be fair though, it's impossible to look good at a press conference against Askren...
Only Chael or maybe Bisping could do that
Yea askren is sharp and knows how to fuck with someone. Paul looked like he was about to have a ptsd attack when askren said his bro used to kick his ass.

Am I the only one who think Jake Paul looks like a damn sock?

Yea askren is sharp and knows how to fuck with someone. Paul looked like he was about to have a ptsd attack when askren said his bro used to kick his ass.

We should be buddies!

Nothing can be more unstoppable than the fusion of Askren's chin and Royce's gi!

At this point I’m kind of hoping he beats Ben and goes on to fight someone with legitimate striking skill and gets severely hurt. Seems like that’s the only thing that will bring this clown back to earth.
Right? I am actually hoping this dickhead talks his way into a McGregor fight.

Jake Paul loves picking (boxing) fights with wrestlers

Exactly, lol.

Surely you saw Akren's Rocky IV style training video, right? I loved it, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back