Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

Yes im sure those words are something out of the realm of possibility for a worm like you. You are utterly pathetic man. It makes me sick to read your posts.

My advice to you - consider transitioning into a woman. Im sure you would make a nice kindergarden teacher. And probably find a nice taxi cab driver man with a big belly who will cuddle you and whisper sweet nothings to your ear in the night. THe support and sence of security will be good for you since you cant be a man and pull yourself together on your own.
To be fair, you're the one letting yourself get trolled here and then raging in reply.

To be fair, you're the one letting yourself get trolled here and then raging in reply.
Maybe. Im not raging though. Justwanted to help a person out. I try to act with others how i would want people to act with me.sometimes a little tough love is needed. But yeah lol he is a troll probably so my bad

Ok. My main reason to do it is;

1. Wanna get the ladies asap
  2. More confidence
  3. Easy time at the gym
  4. Got no time to waste anymore
  5. high testosterone
I am thinking on keep training natty for a while and doing a test + Anavar cycle.

500mg + 20mg

Counters for sides: dutasteride, ru, Minoxodil (hair) MK677 (hair and skin) accutane (acne) and HCG (testicles).

Also run proper bloodwork and PCT.

3 months cycle. Gonna obviously do it another 1-2 times because it’s incredibly hard to do only one cycle.

It is a good idea to run it straight away and get a good physique or some mass? I'm not the best at training or making gains.

So, since I am tired and I wanna pull girls as fast as possible, I am heavily considering to start blasting steroids

No Tren, winstrol etc but considered deca, SARMs and dbol.

That is not only a terrible reason to start using gear but that's a terrible cycle and isn't at all how you use some of these life altering compounds.

This is the clearest case of looking for a shortcut I've ever seen

That is not only a terrible reason to start using gear but that's a terrible cycle and isn't at all how you use some of these life altering compounds.

This is the clearest case of looking for a shortcut I've ever seen

And shortcuts are dumb? What if it actually solves the issue?

And shortcuts are dumb? What if it actually solves the issue?

Are you wanting to argue about shortcuts or anabolic steroids?

What if u take a terribly structured cycle likely with mediocre nutrition and training, take extremely toxic pct drugs, on the verge of diabetes bc u dont know how to take mk677 or what to do if u exoerience this or that side effect, and now come off the cycle potentially with lower test than when u started just to have a good time with women for a month or two assuming ur likely shit personality doesnt continuously drive them away all while being heavily overcharged for everything and that fixes things for you? You literally said ur looking for an easy time in the gym that's the last thing someone taking gear needs to think.

I'm going to assume you're a teenager so this conversation and post is less sad.

You posted a video of your own bench press in response to OP? Lmao

Your comments in this thread are getting almost as bad as the OP's.
I’m right. Op (almost certainly trolling) doesn’t need roids and I’ve heard tons of people say they want to do a cycle to motivate them and I tell them the same thing. It’s not necessary. You can do a lot naturally. Running a cycle with no knowledge is bad, even if that cycle he mentioned is mild. I’m 44 and I’m starting trt this coming week finally. If I had 20 years old test levels (and joints) I’d be bodybuilding and competing in mma all over again, but I’m too old and have 4 kids. He, and others who might read this, can do miles more than they are with a little will power and consistency. I don’t see the point of juicing if you’re not competing in something.

any time you say I benched x someone says you didn’t. So there it is. Almost a ten year old video and all I did for that was 5x5. Other people made it further than me.

Are you wanting to argue about shortcuts or anabolic steroids?

What if u take a terribly structured cycle likely with mediocre nutrition and training, take extremely toxic pct drugs, on the verge of diabetes bc u dont know how to take mk677 or what to do if u exoerience this or that side effect, and now come off the cycle potentially with lower test than when u started just to have a good time with women for a month or two assuming ur likely shit personality doesnt continuously drive them away all while being heavily overcharged for everything and that fixes things for you? You literally said ur looking for an easy time in the gym that's the last thing someone taking gear needs to think.

I'm going to assume you're a teenager so this conversation and post is less sad.

I see. So should just grind natty, lift a lot and then in the future when I have experience maybe consider roids.

345 lbs isn't one of those numbers lol.

The rest is tl;dr.
You’ve been on instagram and TikTok too much. 315 is something like 0.01% of the population. At a powerlifting gym you’ll see it pretty commonly but that’s the 0.1%.

So even if you just love steroids so much that you have dbol tattooed on your chest you have to admit there are a lot of dangers to it. I’ve been watching people I competed with check out in their forties. It’s not to be taken lightly.

From personal experience, have a plan for therapeutic phlebotomy. You may never need it, but ya might and you can't just get it done anywhere.

Your RBC and hematocrit will prob go up, if they go too far and you end up polycythemic that isn't great.

A lot of guys mitigate that with routine blood donations, and but they'll cut you off the donor list if BP, RBC, or hematocrit get too high. BP goes thru the roof with polycythemia, your blood gets thick, so it's something to keep an eye on. When you hit that point, they have to drain ya.

From personal experience, have a plan for therapeutic phlebotomy. You may never need it, but ya might and you can't just get it done anywhere.

Your RBC and hematocrit will prob go up, if they go too far and you end up polycythemic that isn't great.

A lot of guys mitigate that with routine blood donations, and but they'll cut you off the donor list if BP, RBC, or hematocrit get too high. BP goes thru the roof with polycythemia, your blood gets thick, so it's something to keep an eye on. When you hit that point, they have to drain ya.
Don’t forget kidney, skin, and hair loss

Jim knows steroids are dangerous and will shorten your life but is such a weakling inside that he constantly promotes them to other people to feel better about his own usage. Steroids may have helped you squat 670+ but you cant play baseball worth a lick. I would know I played against the Russian national team 3 years ago.

Ok. My main reason to do it is;

1. Wanna get the ladies asap
  2. More confidence
  3. Easy time at the gym
  4. Got no time to waste anymore
  5. high testosterone
I am thinking on keep training natty for a while and doing a test + Anavar cycle.

500mg + 20mg

Counters for sides: dutasteride, ru, Minoxodil (hair) MK677 (hair and skin) accutane (acne) and HCG (testicles).

Also run proper bloodwork and PCT.

3 months cycle. Gonna obviously do it another 1-2 times because it’s incredibly hard to do only one cycle.

It is a good idea to run it straight away and get a good physique or some mass? I'm not the best at training or making gains.

So, since I am tired and I wanna pull girls as fast as possible, I am heavily considering to start blasting steroids

No Tren, winstrol etc but considered deca, SARMs and dbol.

Honestly bro, start natural!!! With a good training program, sleep, nutrition, lifestyle habits all your goals will be achievable easily. Stay natural, especially if it’s mostly for the girls lol. After 2 years and still don’t like how things are progressing and are still consistent in the gym then consider it…. Maybe.

You will be surprised how much progress you can get even in 6-12 months of training(or even 3 months) from doing no training at all.

Compound lifts, protein spread through day eating body weight in pounds minimum, sleep 8 hours a day, make sure to hit every muscle group hard in the body. You will grow and make progress without a doubt.

Honestly bro, start natural!!! With a good training program, sleep, nutrition, lifestyle habits all your goals will be achievable easily. Stay natural, especially if it’s mostly for the girls lol. After 2 years and still don’t like how things are progressing and are still consistent in the gym then consider it…. Maybe.

You will be surprised how much progress you can get even in 6-12 months of training(or even 3 months) from doing no training at all.

Compound lifts, protein spread through day eating body weight in pounds minimum, sleep 8 hours a day, make sure to hit every muscle group hard in the body. You will grow and make progress without a doubt.

I’ll probably do this.

I’ll probably do this.
The key to a life of lifting weights is consistency. Deviation from that path ruins progress.

If you're gonna juice I suggest committing to that life style and the health issues that come along in your 40s 50s and 60s. It won't likely improve your confidence or girl game. Probably the opposite.

If you've got good genes for it, lifting natty for a decade will transform you and it'll do it with no health negatives, to the contrary, you'll feel better and live longer.

Most of what you want to fix is however between your ears. Lifting won't do much for that.

What will, is getting really good at something such that you garner respect for how well you do it.

That's really what you should focus on. It hardly matters what. But you and others have to value you. That takes focus and work. You can do both, you have the skills. You can set your shoulder to the wheel and in 5 years life can be completely different.

The key to a life of lifting weights is consistency. Deviation from that path ruins progress.

If you're gonna juice I suggest committing to that life style and the health issues that come along in your 40s 50s and 60s. It won't likely improve your confidence or girl game. Probably the opposite.

If you've got good genes for it, lifting natty for a decade will transform you and it'll do it with no health negatives, to the contrary, you'll feel better and live longer.

Most of what you want to fix is however between your ears. Lifting won't do much for that.

What will, is getting really good at something such that you garner respect for how well you do it.

That's really what you should focus on. It hardly matters what. But you and others have to value you. That takes focus and work. You can do both, you have the skills. You can set your shoulder to the wheel and in 5 years life can be completely different.

I have got no time to waste that’s the issue.

I’ll just natty lift + get under the knife

Jim knows steroids are dangerous and will shorten your life but is such a weakling inside that he constantly promotes them to other people to feel better about his own usage. Steroids may have helped you squat 670+ but you cant play baseball worth a lick. I would know I played against the Russian national team 3 years ago.

They came and played in your rec league?

I have got no time to waste that’s the issue.

I’ll just natty lift + get under the knife
close to a gram per pound of bodyweight of protein
Creatine (helps with growth hormone in clinical trials)
300mg of ashwaganda if you want to get fancy. Reduces cortisol and increases testosterone, clinical trials to back this up
Could use tongkat Ali, not sure if it has any benefit over ashwaganda in terms of testosterone when stacking but if you don’t take one you can take the other. Ashwaganda has more benefits aside from test, so I’d choose that one

there’s more you could do but that’s like 30 bucks a month total. Easy. You don’t even need any of it but it will help a bit on the margins. I used ashwaganda to take my testosterone from 260 to 377. So that’s 100 points. Not enough for me to dodge trt and longer but again, it’s not zero.

Back