Are girls getting hotter, or is it just make up and plastic surgery?

I kind of appreciate older Hollywood starlets as they were natural and unique in their beauty. No boob jobs lip jobs ass jobs...maybe they had their teeth fixed? but plastic surgery to augment their looks wasn't as prevalent as it is today.

__1.jpg
iu
iu
iu

They are hotter due to hypergamy and choosing more elite males in the past 30 years. Also a trend to hairless decreasing genetically and more feminine faces

We have access to view more attractive people. Also people are more "attractive" because of perception partly created by society...

Body-wise, I think women back in the 60’s/70’s/80’s just all kind of had the same natural, skinny-fat body, whereas today, you get a lot more fat and fit women. Also, fake boobs and asses everywhere nowadays. Not a fan of that.

Face-wise, the ballooned fake lips are an absolute tragedy of our time. I prefer the more natural beauties of previous decades.

No pics from TS?

Ban.

:)

maybe in movies the girls are more attractive but in every day life women are way uglier than they were back then. Majority of American women are obese today. Shit, most men are too.
Majority are overweight, not obese.

generally i'd say hotter chicks are slightly hotter and also on the other spectrum a lot lot lot more fatties.

2000s and up fashion clothing compliments youthful skin and facial features better. Old school 70s era fashion isn’t as appealing imo

One thing you see from 80s movies that you won't see nowadays is actress with less than perfectly white teeth. Sometimes in the 90s whitening teeth becomes the norm.

Aren't there like at least 2-3 times more people now, than there were in the 50's/60's?
Should be a lot more atractive people now as well, mathematically.

Also, it is probably easier to notice attractiveness now, because of the technologies. Hot people get exposure now easier than ever.

And back then regular people probably didn't have as much free time as they do now, to look after their appearance. Life was way tougher in the past.

If you look back at old movies from the 70's or 80's some of the starlets were fine af but the majority of people were a lot less attractive.

Is this because of natural selection and evolution, or crazy skill makeup use, and cosmetic procedures which are no longer taboo?
You like cosmetic procedures? I had my ears pinned back when I was a kid because I had my dad's ears and I hated them but plastic surgery isn't even where it should be...you can always tell.

Beautiful women have always been beautiful. Although some women today go over the top with plastic surgery, or try to get thicc and end up fat.

Men are getting more pedo-ish, that's all.
Not sure about that. Back in the 20s, 30, 40s it was the norm for grown men to sleep with 12 and 13 year old girls.

Charlie Chaplin was a known pedophile but because he was ultra famous and there was no social media they let it slide.

Aren't there like at least 2-3 times more people now, than there were in the 50's/60's?
Should be a lot more atractive people now as well, mathematically.

Also, it is probably easier to notice attractiveness now, because of the technologies. Hot people get exposure now easier than ever.

And back then regular people probably didn't have as much free time as they do now, to look after their appearance. Life was way tougher in the past.

This is what I was going to say too. We've got WAY more people on this planet now than we did before, therefore even if the percentages of "hot" vs not remained the same the overall number of hot women would be more.

Also, spot on about being able to see more hot women. Back in the day you had 3 TV stations, a few movies, and a couple magazines. Now you have a million different media platforms online for people to get dressed up on and show off their looks. People's "jobs" nowadays can actually be to look good on camera while sitting at home, or to be an "influencer".......what a world we live in.

Better fashion/styles, teeth whitening, surgeries, much higher population, easier to show off beauty (social media).

Gym boom of the 2000s has helped. There's fitness gyms on every major intersection now (most in shape women back in the day where skinny fat)

Back