Are most women mentally too weak to endure being a man?

Nature and nurture give men and women different mental adaptation. I believe more Nature then nurture.

It's supposed to be a balance between then to help each other keep the species going.

Society can work with that to make it the best possible for both or try and fuck it up as much as possible.

Right now a percentage are taking a small percentage of abnormalities of the species and trying to say this is the new normal.

I think most men would fail at being a woman too.

Imagine if every room you entered was like this:

1. Half of these people in this room want to fuck me very very badly.
2. Of those people, 100% could murder me with their bare hands and I couldn't stop them.
3. There's a chance that one of them would totally do both to me if he thought he could get away with it.

Men never have to experience that kind of vulnerability.
you have never flown spirit I take it

I don't think that's the proper way to view the dilemma, but the short answer to your question is usually yes.

Women have inherent value. The greatest thing in life is to have and raise a child, and you're not going to do that without a woman. We evolve towards what we need. Women don't need to have the kinds of strengths you're outlining here-- they have the strengths they need.

Hitch made a point that has very widespread applications-- he said "Women aren't funny. Show me a woman-- have her make a joke. She can't do it right. But she doesn't need to. Women aren't funny and they don't need to be."

Women have inherent value- that is their strength. They are born with the keys to the kingdom, and because we've evolved as a species into what we call civilization, women can afford to be more choosy, work less, demand more, etc.

I don't know why you made this thread, but if you're angry at women, don't be. Recognize that yes, at this moment in world history, they live life on easy mode. Is that their fault? No. Is it unfair? Yes. So what? Build yourself, work on yourself. Make yourself.

"Men quickly realize the realities of the world."

Same can be said about ugly women or women from 3rd world countries.

Also men who have grown up with a silver spoon in their mouth also cannot relate. Thread is stupid.
I think this is probably it. It's often not about men or women. There are people who just have money. They just have it, and because they have it, they get more of it. That's the real life on easy mode

If you did that to my wife I would have looked for you and beaten your ass. Why do you feel the need to intimidate women because of your insecurity?

You would risk your life by getting in a physical altercation with another man for giving your wife a dirty look after she was acting like a fucking twat and starting shit with strangers?

Being married to some nag like that in the first place makes you a simp, much less defending the shitty behavior. Tell me your life sucks without telling me your life sucks bro.....lmao

a women wouldn't be able to walk a mile in our shoes. they have never had to deal with a mancold before.

Dude... you can't even handle a few beers WTF would you know, mr "alcohol intolerance"?
It's why I can't handle anything man.
Just wait until I'm sober. I'd probably just sock the bitch in the mouth for her own good.

You would risk your life by getting in a physical altercation with another man for giving your wife a dirty look after she was acting like a fucking twat and starting shit with strangers?

Being married to some nag like that in the first place makes you a simp, much less defending the shitty behavior. Tell me your life sucks without telling me your life sucks bro.....lmao
Whether or not he would, there's no deying that you puffing yourself up threatening the women and posting about it here is pathetic. Bet it made you feel real tough when she tried to defuse the situation.

Wow tough guy alert. Imagine being a man and feel tough after intimidating a woman in a parking lot <Lmaoo>
Aren't you Islamic?
I would think you would Stone a bitch for opening her mouth like that.
She was dressed really promiscuous too. You could see her ankles and shit

Whether or not he would, there's no deying that you puffing yourself up threatening the women and posting about it here is pathetic. Bet it made you feel real tough when she tried to defuse the situation.

I forgot I was on a karate forum. If some 140lb dude started talking shit and got punked out, it's funny, but if it has a vagina you must be nice to it because it has a vagina.
<YeahOKJen>

Aren't you Islamic?
I would think you would Stone a bitch for opening her mouth like that.
She was dressed really promiscuous too. You could see her ankles and shit
lol listen to this incel

my life wouldn't be at risk. Never underestimate a man who is protecting his family.

You sound like you have anger issues stemming from insecurity and it's a matter of time before you get your comuppeance.

Even if she was acting like an asshole, all she was doing is using words, so respond with your own words. Don't square up to her and make her fearful for her life.

You are capable of handling what you are conditioned to. In many regards, women would absolutely lose their minds if they have to endure a lot of things men do... like the woman you referenced.

Here is an example of white people unable to handle "being black" for a few hours:

Just like many first world people wouldn't be able to endure a 3rd world life for too long! Maybe one would eventually adapt and get used to it though.

that woman is doing nothing groundbreaking. She is treating people like shit and when they have any reaction, she throws race at them “you couldn’t have that response if you were black because you would be killed”

This woman is a nasty bitch but she kisses black people’s asses and that is how she thinks all white people should behave. Be deterrent to black people. And she really hates white males and calls them “pale, stale males” she calls white people “pale faces” and melanemic and like all anti-racists, she believes that to atone for racism, you discriminate against white people and treat them like shit

I was reading the detrans subreddit and there were some predictable posts. The women said that, after they started passing as male, everyone started treating them like shit, lol. They talked about feeling like they died and became a ghost and that they were surprised that, as a guy, nothing happens unless you make it happen (as a woman, things will just happen for you). They apparently thought all males get treated well, lol. They were oblivious to the hierarchy and that lower tail end males have it significantly worse than lower tail end females.

Back