Are there any DC fans who admit to Jon Jones being the better fighter ?

T

The despair to know that everything,EVERYTHING!!! your boy did is being put RIGHTFULLY into question because he is a recurrent JUICER.
I wish i could understand the feeling.

BUT I DONT!
<DC-Champ><Goldie11><DC-Champ>

See your boy in 2020!
<{you!}>

Wow! Got eeem.

Because they were all likely taking some bullshit. Nobody was being tested.

I already understand that you lack logical thinking. Let me explain to you a simple postulate:
The opposite of "nobody", in a logical sense is not "everybody".
The opposite of "nobody" is "somebody".

Nobody has been tested ---> Some athletes definitely have taken some PEDs.
SOME.
Not EVERYONE. Therefore, accusing FEDOR on this matter is incorrect.

They did though.

They found inconsistencies in his T / E ratios prior to the original DC fight.

Victor Conte said his readings were, "Highly Suspicious."

Again I get it. However there was no official failed test. And I can’t dismiss careers that competed in that particular time as meaningless. Because if I would do that guess what I am dismissing people that are considered to be the greatest fighters of all time. I put Jones in the same camp. Fighters were great before this advanced testing. Fighters were great before DC. Fedor I consider great. But some people present the argument he is the best of all time because he never failed a drug test. He fought in a time where they literally didn’t drug test at all.

Again I get it. However there was no official failed test. And I can’t dismiss careers that competed in that particular time as meaningless. Because if I would do that guess what I am dismissing people that are considered to be the greatest fighters of all time. I put Jones in the same camp. Fighters were great before this advanced testing. Fighters were great before DC. Fedor I consider great. But some people present the argument he is the best of all time because he never failed a drug test. He fought in a time where they literally didn’t drug test at all.

Quite possibly true, but as you said earlier, they literally allowed EVERYONE to use there, so even IF Fedor was using, he wasn't doing so against an un-level field in terms of cheating, and / or having an advantage over others, following the rules.

That said, Fedor has NEVER been CAUGHT using PEDs, in ANY era.

Jones has, MORE than once. You can't say the same for most of his competition, regardless if you THINK they may have been using.

THEY are not failing tests, Jon is.

Quite possibly true, but as you said earlier, they literally allowed EVERYONE to use there, so even IF Fedor was using, he wasn't doing so against an un-level field in terms of cheating, and / or having an advantage over others, following the rules.

That said, Fedor has NEVER been CAUGHT using PEDs, in ANY era.

Jones has, MORE than once. You can't say the same for most of his competition, regardless if you THINK they may have been using.

I think you have to basically split things up into two completely different times. A time with advanced testing and a time without advanced testing. Because literally for practically a decade Jones was being tested for steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs and was passing those tests. That is more advanced testing than some other fighters historically considered great were taking. It is easy to say someone failed a test and say in the same breath they are not on somebody else’s level. But you need to look deeper into the circumstances.

PEDs are a reality of high level sports, so part of me relates to OP.

That said, Jons violations are especially disgusting. First of all, the guy would shit on other fighters who were tangled up and pretend to be this all natty soldier of god who walked around at 212lbs year round and struggled so badly to put on weight.

Then there is the cocaine. Not only does it bring out your inner demons but it kills your appetite.

Now Colby is chirping about how he was using since fucking community college. And despite being one of the few guys that should have the resources to get through USADA he cannot which makes you think that not only the guy is jucing but he is juiced to the fucking gills and has been for a long time

I think you have to basically split things up into two completely different times. A time with advanced testing and a time without advanced testing. Because literally for practically a decade Jones was being tested for steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs and was passing those tests. That is more advanced testing than some other fighters historically considered great were taking. It is easy to say someone failed a test and say in the same breath they are not on somebody else’s level. But you need to look deeper into the circumstances.

Someone who INTENDS to cheat WILL cheat, plain and simple.
Did Jones have tools to cheat? He ALWAYS had them. Was it harder in some period of time? Maybe.

But the mere fact that he has got caught cheating showed his real focus and puts a bucket of salt on every accomplishment of his.
Again, Lance Armstrong style.

Someone who INTENDS to cheat WILL cheat, plain and simple.
Did Jones have tools to cheat? He ALWAYS had them. Was it harder in some period of time? Maybe.

But the mere fact that he has got caught cheating showed his real focus and puts a bucket of salt on every accomplishment of his.
Again, Lance Armstrong style.

That is perfectly fair of you to say. However everyone and I mean everyone is suspect before the more advanced testing was in place. To even suggest otherwise is idiotic. It is basically putting your hands over your ears and acting as if everything was just fine when most people were stealing money behind your back. Everything was not fine.

Jon Jones should be kicked in his shriveled dysfunctional nuts

It is basically putting your hands over your ears and acting as if everything was just fine when most people were stealing money behind your back. Everything was not fine.

Interesting comparison.
If I walk right now out of my office with a pack of dollar bills nearly falling from my back pocket, wander around all the other offices in the building, then go to the restaurant across the street - the chance that someone will actually STEAL the money from me is very very small. Most likely I'll be warned by multiple people around me.
However if I go to the flea market on the other side of town - guess what.

PRIDE was full of mixed martial artists on high level and high integrity. They also COULD use PEDs, but I will not say that they cheated 100% without getting a solid proof on that.
This is basically the difference between you and me - I do not accept speculations about the WHOLE population. This is a conspiracy theory.

How do you know he was clean against OSP? Because he passed his drug tests or because it fits your narrative?

I also have to lol at how many DC fans like to just pretend that the DC that showed up against Anderson, which is his closest fight to the OSP fight and when their rematch was supposed to happen, never happened and so of course DC would’ve beat Jones during that time. The reality is is that it would be silly to even suggest such a thing, which is why you guys never do. I have never once seen a DC fan say UFC 200 DC would beat Jon, and that’s rightfully so. Yet you all insist he’d have won 3 months earlier.
Did DC look like shit in that fight? I thought DC toyed with and dominated Silva. Jones may have won each rnd against OSP, but he in no way dominated the way he would have with his roids.

Also, did Jones not pass his drug tests after OSP? OR are you implying he was cheating then too and still looked like half what he did before?
PS: I'm not saying DC would "for sure" beat a clean Jones, but from the evidence we've seen it would seem that way. Obviously Jones has a chance like anyone in any fight.

Last edited:
We will never know because Jones was on boat loads of PEDs. That is all there is to it. PEDs make a huge difference. All you need to do is look how far fighters fall after getting off of them.

PRIDE was full of mixed martial artists on high level and high integrity. They also COULD use PEDs, but I will not say that they cheated 100% without getting a solid proof on that.
This is basically the difference between you and me - I do not accept speculations about the WHOLE population. This is a conspiracy theory.

We know many of them did PED it is not just crazy speculation on my end.

Anderson 2 issues with steroids
Henderson TRT
Vitor TRT/Steroids
Wand Steroids
Werdum steroids
Barnett Steroids
Coleman had roid rage up the ass..

So keep pretending this is a new issue. Jones passed more tests than alomost all Pride guys.. This was a sport wide problem. Not some isolated issue..

Back