Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see what the numbers will be like. I personally don't care if he doesn't fight again, he's virtually retired to me.

102423-hero-stipe-miocic-highlights_GettyImages-602257046.jpg

Just curious to see what the numbers will be like. I personally don't care if he doesn't fight again, he's virtually retired to me.

102423-hero-stipe-miocic-highlights_GettyImages-602257046.jpg
Not really, he is 41 and hasn't been active for many years, and his last fight he was knocked out cold. Dude's a legend, and I would hate to see Jones put a vicious, unnecessary beating on him. Let him enjoy retirement with his family or continue to save lives as a firefighter.

Also putting Stipe vs Jones off the table means Jones vs Aspinall becomes more likely, even though i think Jones won't fight Aspinall at this point

Zero interest.

As a general rule, I have no interest in seeing old legends chase past glory and take unnecessary brain damage in the process. In Stipe's case, he's turning 42, got flatlined in his last fight, hasn't won a fight in 4 years, and literally has a full-time job now. This is damn near a freakshow fight.

Zero interest.

As a general rule, I have no interest in seeing old legends chase past glory and take unnecessary brain damage in the process. In Stipe's case, he's turning 42, got flatlined in his last fight, hasn't won a fight in 4 years, and literally has a full-time job now. This is damn near a freakshow fight.

Well said.

Maybe if it was a lower down fight to see how he looks. Not getting shoved into a title fight with the division being stalled over a year for it to happen

Looked terrible against Francis, seemed way older than he had done previously. He's now had years off and is only a part time fighter anyway. The only reason I'd have to want to see him fight again is if I hated him which I don't hate anyone as a disciple of Jon Jones.

SOME interest but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he's badly on the decline now given his age and the brutally of his loss to Francis.

The main interest against Jones I spose could be whether Jon is also really in decent form anymore either when he can't take someone down easily like Gane. Thats hardly the most enthralling setup for a UFC HW title match though.

I’d have preferred more poll options than a simple yes or no. Stipe is old, had a hell of a career, and if he decided to retire I’d be totally fine with that. That said, if he’s fighting, I’m probably watching. It’s still interested, sure.

Not really, he is 41 and hasn't been active for many years, and his last fight he was knocked out cold. Dude's a legend, and I would hate to see Jones put a vicious, unnecessary beating on him. Let him enjoy retirement with his family or continue to save lives as a firefighter.

Also putting Stipe vs Jones off the table means Jones vs Aspinall becomes more likely, even though i think Jones won't fight Aspinall at this point
Aspinall isn't an old frail legend, so Jones will avoid that fight at all costs like he avoided USADA and hid under the octagon lol.

It's not like I'm not interested, it's just that I don't have a lot of faith in his ability due to age and inactivity

Back