Are you living the life you truly want to live?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I remember some poster…
Brampton something has been cheating on his wife for years. He is pursuing truly selfish pleasure without regard for consequences…is that being true to yourself?

I remember some poster…
Brampton something has been cheating on his wife for years. He is pursuing truly selfish pleasure without regard for consequences…is that being true to yourself?
Aw you can't do @Brampton_Boy like that.

At least get the facts right. He's not married to anyone. He was just banging someone else's wife.

Which I would never do myself because it's a good way to get shot, but I support my sherbro's right to do it if the poon is good enough to be worth the risk.

We must all carefully evaluate our own risk tolerance to poon quality ratio.

I remember some poster…

Hey my friend,

As others mentioned, I don't have a wife, but I have been the "other guy" on multiple occasions, including a protracted relationship with my married best friend.

I'm not going to defend my decision/actions and I recognize that it is a "scumbag" thing to do, but you are absolutely right, being with her makes me genuinely happy. I have weighed out the pros and cons, not just to her family, but to my own emotional well being (essentially, I am the equivalent of being a side piece), but those few days I get with her are worth so much more than with anyone else.

I am definitely not living the life I truly want - My first inclination would be to say that I want would be to be with her, but I am an ocean away, and have obligations to take care of my elderly mother, not to mention the career I have built, my students, my research etc. To be quite honest, if I were to really think about it, I don't know what I would "truly want out of life", outside of abstract concepts like to be happy, find fulfillment etc.

Also, you should look into the rational agent theory. A rational person acts selfishly, in accordance with his/her own happiness. When you knowingly forgo your own satisfaction, you are behaving irrationally and will lead to resentment, bitterness etc. A lot of people take issue with this because the term selfishness is connoted with something bad - I once had a student say that the theory is bullshit, because she would be willing to starve herself so that her kids would have food. I reminded her that she is pursuing the course of action that would make her happiest, because feeding herself instead of her children would cause her great distress and unhappiness.

Anyhoo, I'm off to book a ticket so I can fuck my married friend.

Aw you can't do @Brampton_Boy like that.

At least get the facts right. He's not married to anyone. He was just banging someone else's wife.

Which I would never do myself because it's a good way to get shot, but I support my sherbro's right to do it if the poon is good enough to be worth the risk.

We must all carefully evaluate our own risk tolerance to poon quality ratio.
There was a recent case here where chiropractor/acupuncture guy who had multiple affairs with married patients was found shot to death and the prime suspect was acquitted even though a cap with his hair was found near the site by a homeless guy, his house had some trash burning incident after the murder, etc.

There was a recent case here where chiropractor/acupuncture guy who had multiple affairs with married patients was found shot to death and the prime suspect was acquitted even though a cap with his hair was found near the site by a homeless guy, his house had some trash burning incident after the murder, etc.
Doesn't surprise me. A lot of dudes on that jury could relate.

Life's pretty good except I always thought I'd have kids. We've been trying for years and now it's looking like the Ms. is gonna need a hysterectomy so I guess that ship officially sailed.

You know she can't get pregnant if you keep putting it in her ass right?

Hey my friend,

As others mentioned, I don't have a wife, but I have been the "other guy" on multiple occasions, including a protracted relationship with my married best friend.

I'm not going to defend my decision/actions and I recognize that it is a "scumbag" thing to do, but you are absolutely right, being with her makes me genuinely happy. I have weighed out the pros and cons, not just to her family, but to my own emotional well being (essentially, I am the equivalent of being a side piece), but those few days I get with her are worth so much more than with anyone else.

I am definitely not living the life I truly want - My first inclination would be to say that I want would be to be with her, but I am an ocean away, and have obligations to take care of my elderly mother, not to mention the career I have built, my students, my research etc. To be quite honest, if I were to really think about it, I don't know what I would "truly want out of life", outside of abstract concepts like to be happy, find fulfillment etc.

Also, you should look into the rational agent theory. A rational person acts selfishly, in accordance with his/her own happiness. When you knowingly forgo your own satisfaction, you are behaving irrationally and will lead to resentment, bitterness etc. A lot of people take issue with this because the term selfishness is connoted with something bad - I once had a student say that the theory is bullshit, because she would be willing to starve herself so that her kids would have food. I reminded her that she is pursuing the course of action that would make her happiest, because feeding herself instead of her children would cause her great distress and unhappiness.

I completely understand having to take care of an elderly mother and I sympathize with you. I used selfish because it kept my post short, but I wasn’t making a value or moral judgement on your actions. I think if we were all “selfish” in our pursuits of a happy life that we may be happier. Then again, I agree being true to oneself is more like an abstract concept for many of us…myself included. I do wish I was more “selfish”…

I'm living a version of the life I truly want to live. I have room to grow and I will strive to do so and be the best version of myself which I beleive in turn will lead to what I truly want in life.

Hey my friend,

Lmao at quoting academia think take crap about how rational people are selfish to down play the fact you act against your own moral order. Youre a coward. To scared to be honest. You have what you want already, you just arent man enough to admit it. it's disguting.

And lol again for the like of my second post and no response to the third. You're right with your implication that we are all falling short of our moral order, some of us don't ruin lives in the process and for a semi annual fuck. Pure hedonism.

And lol again for the like of my second post and no response to the third. You're right with your implication that we are all falling short of our moral order, some of us don't ruin lives in the process and for a semi annual fuck. Pure hedonism.

He's not ruining lives, he's improving them. He is improving his own life and his married fuck buddies life. His own life is improved from dicking her down, her life is improved from getting dicked down. Not only that, happy wife, happy life. The great dicking she receives from him every now and again definitely improves her performance at work and home. Happy people perform better for sure.

Back