Are you living the life you truly want to live?

No one perfect, so no one has a perfect life. So in a sense you'll always feel you're coming up short I believe.

I'm 40 and I'm honestly very happy with how my life turned out and what I've done so far. Got a great marriage, overall very healthy, decent job that I overall enjoy, and got lucky when we purchased our home. Like just about everyone it's be nice if I made a tad bit more money but overall I'm very happy.

I would say its closer to yes than no. I have spent years in stressful, albeit well paying jobs. I think I could have pursued something I loved and been happier there. But my family and friendships are great, and I do take adventures.

Nah, not even close my Sherdog bros. You won't always get what you want in life and not every story has a happy ending.

With that being said, everybody is in a constant state of struggle within. Maybe it's money one day and the next it's about a girl or about your job.

Do you really know what you want in life? I say yes and no because your perspective about the world around you isn't as static as one would believe

I'm doing alright. Still working towards some goals. Past me would be pretty impressed I like to think.

I’m content where I’m at in life but I’m a habitual underachiever and had I applied myself just a little bit I’d probably be retired by now at 41. With that said, I have a good job and a pretty stress free life free of worries and a personality that doesn’t make me give too many fucks about anything. I’m str8

Hell yeah, free drugs, chilling with celebs, writing for amazing theatres. No complaints.

Not really but it could he worse. I have a lot to be grateful for, raised by two great parents, have a decent relationship with my brother and some close friends, health both mentally and physically isn't the best right now but it's not beyond repair. Financially I'm doing pretty well, slowly paying off my own property with a well paying job.

Though at 35, I'm somewhat lost. All your friends are starting families and it gets harder to relate and maintain contact when you don't have those things yourself, I'm currently in hospital recovering from an operation to address breathing issues which started early this year, hopefully a another chance for a new lease on life.

No but I was getting there before chronic illness kicked my ass

Back