Are you surprised about the 49ers?

The Niners are the Lakers/Celtics of the NFL and Kyle Shanahan is the Doc Rivers of the NFL. The media is going to keep telling you how wonderful they are as they lose year after year after year.

They should have lost to both Green Bay and Detroit, shit was bound to catch up with them eventually.
^This

Also they had every opportunity to win this game. Fumble in the opponent's territory the 1st drive, bunch of drive killing penalties when they're in the opponent's territory, turnover on the punt return giving the Chiefs a free TD, miffing the extra point, getting zero points from the interception with good field position.

Missed game winning FG after TD, fumbled ball on punt return causing a TD, Purdy missed wide open Jennings in the end zone, DC ran prevent defense which allowed Mahomes to get down the field in less than 2 mins. Pass the ball on 3rd and 4th down with 2 mins left in the game resulting in incomplete pass and no time going off the clock.

I'd say the 49ers loss that game way more than KC won that game.

Who knows. It's a team sport. They got there for a reason, shit went to overtime, they gotta be ok.

Professional NFL and being a die hard fan, never makes sense to me

Cheif's were hard carried by the Refs, T-swift and patty my homeboy
Oh stop it the reality the reason why NFL and Taylor where friendly is purely to expand into Europe with merchandize. She has a actual relationship with Travis and NFL saw how it affected Chief's merchandizing and said we need to work with this girl.

Chief's more then doubled merch sales during the season and a lot of it from overseas. Conspiracies on social media are insane lol where was Travis and Taylor going to announce they support Biden right at the Superbowl award handout?

This is Chiefs 3 Superbowl game in 5 years and won two of them it's not like they are not a very good team.

Taylor gives that good sloppy toppy to make kelce go god tier.

The talking heads will spend thousands of man hours analyzing this game but their efforts are wasted and in vain.

The 49ers were never that good.

Back