Are You Tough Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I just knee, elbow, kick with shins and headbutt instead of closed fist punching? Or grappling and avoid the need to spend years punching trees to make my fists all gross and gnarly to where no woman would want to be touched by them?

Windmill/flop like a fish/run away like Charlie Z/screaming for help/uber secret defense technique from the shaolin of course.
Although, considering his takedown defense technique, flop like a fish seemed like the most reasonable outcome.

And it is me or for an American wiz really had shit for grammar? I mean i'm not a native speaker and my grammar is rather shit but his English is another level of shit. But then again this is a pretentious, hypocritical dumb ass we are talking about here.

Windmill/flop like a fish/run away like Charlie Z/screaming for help/uber secret defense technique from the shaolin of course.
Although, considering his takedown defense technique, flop like a fish seemed like the most reasonable outcome.

And it is me or for an American wiz really had shit for grammar? I mean i'm not a native speaker and my grammar is rather shit but his English is another level of shit. But then again this is a pretentious, hypocritical dumb ass we are talking about here.

His grammar is terrible, but he's got classic Dunning-Kruger effect going on, and he's probably had it his whole life. I'm sure every aspect of his life is half-assed, but he's not bright enough to recognize that, he thinks he's awesome.

So, having missed this thread somehow and just jumping in (and I'm not going back to read 20 pages of Wiz being retarded), with absolutely no hand conditioning to speak of and no fight training in almost two years (and no hitting a heavy bag, mitts, notta), I can easily hold the two fist plank for a minute, and the second one (the T or side plank) for 30 seconds. It hurts the hands, but there's no damage, and maintaining the form isn't hard either.

Regardless, I've seen many people with heavily conditioned knuckles do things that I in no way can. Just like I've seen many people who are stronger, faster, ect. So what exactly is the point of this thread?

I mean, if the point was to show people who are more conditioned for striking than the average Sherdogger (or average person) why not just put a link up to any Muay Thai fight? Hard leg checks are an insanely painful thing for those who aren't used to/ready for them, far more so than knuckle push-ups.

-EDIT-

Oh I forgot, it's because that's not 'asian' enough for Wiz. I mean, yeah, Thailands in Asia, but it's not "Asian" enough, not enough magic powers, ect.

I just want to mention one thing here, this exercise not only strengthen the wrist but make the fist like a small stones. The wrist strength may be what is helpful in this exercise for the boxer. The fist strength is what will not only hurt a person in a street fight ,but prevent you from breaking or damaging your hand without gloves on.

Explain how fist strength causes damage to someone else.

I take issue with shitposting, with both of you seemed to do (Floyd ducked Margarito....facts alright). And as somebody already point out, your hand will adapt when box/doing muay thai. That is hand conditioning already. There's really no need to have a separate set of exercises to train the hand, when you can do it by using bagworks, which in itself already a tool to do so. For a guy that used a jab as an example describing his shit, i really have to smh.

I disagree with you, glove/bags don't condition the hands since they don't toughen up the bones,knuckles since the gloves/wraps get in the way.

Its alot like sparring with heavy equipments, your body will never exprience the impact because the protective equipments get in the way and thats why mcdojos suck and thats why glove/bags are not the best idea since they shelter the hand from experiencing the impact of solid objects.

Oh and you have no right to call OP a shit poster who has videos while you have an anime chick as avatar.

I disagree with you, glove/bags don't condition the hands since they don't toughen up the bones,knuckles since the gloves/wraps get in the way.

Its alot like sparring with heavy equipments, your body will never exprience the impact because the protective equipments get in the way and thats why mcdojos suck and thats why glove/bags are not the best idea since they shelter the hand from experiencing the impact of solid objects.

Oh and you have no right to call OP a shit poster who has videos while you have an anime chick as avatar.

Oh my lord, i cannot even start. I now have to wonder whether you actually have training experience or not. Bags shelter the hand from experiencing impact of hard objects? You basically called something that can weight up to 100 kg, stuffed to the brim with cloth and materials to make it hard and simulate real human body, and it is not a solid object in itself? And gloves and wrap shelter the hand from impact? It helps cushion the knuckle and protect the hand to a certain degree only, not completely. If gloves and wrap actually shelter the hand from impact from punching a solid object (say....a bag, or a human jaw, for example), then pro boxer and fighters and other people wouldn't get their hand broken while still using it.

And what about my avatar? OP is notorious in sherdog for being a shit poster, and now suddenly i have no right to call him so because my avatar is a cartoon girl? At least if you want to ad hominem me you need to use something semi-related, not something you practically dig out of your ass :icon_lol:

I wonder if i'm just feeding the troll. You are the one that suggested that Matt Brown (who is an MMA fighter and mainly a muay thai stylist) had better boxing skills than Antonio Margarito (who was a world class professional boxer - he may be a cheater, but he had enough skill to reach world class), and of course "Floyd ducked Margarito" too :redface: And i'm not ad hominem you btw, just merely questioning the quality of your posts. Oh well lol

Boxers use wraps and gloves because they hit objects enough to cause arthritis. Karate men don't. Karate men supplement their fist strength by hitting hard objects because they don't hit bags. Boxers hit objects enough for it to be a health problem.

wow...seems like I missed a lot recently. this thread was only 20 responses or so last I checked. just read every post...this thread is amazing.

c looc ziw

It even sounds asian when you say it haha

lol

Thats-Racist.gif

Know what would toughen your hands even more that silly knuckle walks?

Manual labour.

Every fisherman, logger, miner, pipefitter, rigger, etc. I've ever met had hands like goddamn steel. If you're that worried about your embarrassing woman hands, go spend a few months working a rig in Fort MacMurray or North Dakota. You'll come back tougher, about $60,000 richer, and much more based in reality.

Don't go with that haircut, though. You might die.

Know what would toughen your hands even more that silly knuckle walks?

Manual labour.

Every fisherman, logger, miner, pipefitter, rigger, etc. I've ever met had hands like goddamn steel. If you're that worried about your embarrassing woman hands, go spend a few months working a rig in Fort MacMurray or North Dakota. You'll come back tougher, about $60,000 richer, and much more based in reality.

Don't go with that haircut, though. You might die.

Nah, he want to bang yellow meats more. He's LIVING THE DREAM you know :icon_lol:

Late again, and I see wiz is again giving kung-fu a bad name.
I have done some Iron Hand training, and one of our other students is doing the full Iron Hand program. I have to say planks are not even close to part of the Iron Hand. Unless maybe your wrist, shoulders and elbows are to weak to sustain the impact strain of conditioning the hands.

I hope that's not his wife, the way he was speaking to her in his "ninja stick fighting" video was disgusting.
"NO your doing it wrong", "NOT like that, like THIS, "I SHOWED YOU HOW TO DO THIS!".
If somebody spoke to a lady like that in my presence, he'd best apologies to her or he's have to break out those push hands skills of his.

By that way, I'd love for that to go viral....

If you watch more of his videos (which I definitely do not recommend) it's clear that she doesn't speak English very well.

If you watch more of his videos (which I definitely do not recommend) it's clear that she doesn't speak English very well.

I'm gonna invite all the friends I have that train over to my house for a Wiz Cool C marathon. Maybe we can all dress up in Ninja Uniforms and go creeping around our neighborhoods afterwards.

wp-ni-91.jpg

Oh my lord, i cannot even start. I now have to wonder whether you actually have training experience or not. Bags shelter the hand from experiencing impact of hard objects? You basically called something that can weight up to 100 kg, stuffed to the brim with cloth and materials to make it hard and simulate real human body, and it is not a solid object in itself? And gloves and wrap shelter the hand from impact? It helps cushion the knuckle and protect the hand to a certain degree only, not completely. If gloves and wrap actually shelter the hand from impact from punching a solid object (say....a bag, or a human jaw, for example), then pro boxer and fighters and other people wouldn't get their hand broken while still using it.

And what about my avatar? OP is notorious in sherdog for being a shit poster, and now suddenly i have no right to call him so because my avatar is a cartoon girl? At least if you want to ad hominem me you need to use something semi-related, not something you practically dig out of your ass :icon_lol:

I wonder if i'm just feeding the troll. You are the one that suggested that Matt Brown (who is an MMA fighter and mainly a muay thai stylist) had better boxing skills than Antonio Margarito (who was a world class professional boxer - he may be a cheater, but he had enough skill to reach world class), and of course "Floyd ducked Margarito" too :redface: And i'm not ad hominem you btw, just merely questioning the quality of your posts. Oh well lol

First of all, your the one who started with personal attack saying we should rent room which has nothing to do with this aruement. Also Margarito is world class because of his cardio/endurance and chin not because he has the most awesome techniques in boxing.

Granted I shoulden't have attacked your avatar that was immature of me and I apologize. But I don't understand why people are attacking OP so much, dude is posting a video that is helpful for hand conditioning and you guys shit on him because he has made some bad posts in the past as oppose to something being wrong with this paritcular video.

Look up his YouTube channel or previous threads started then ask why people are attacking OP

The 3rd and 4th 'exercises' are called 'Centipede Crawls by Sneaky Way' and 'Golden Dragon's Tail is Up' lol.

Some posters may remember WCC's groovy disco dancing moves from his Shui Jiao 'seminar' but from this video you can see that those are still a way behind those of his Swimming Dragon master.

I'm gonna invite all the friends I have that train over to my house for a Wiz Cool C marathon. Maybe we can all dress up in Ninja Uniforms and go creeping around our neighborhoods afterwards.

wp-ni-91.jpg

Be sure to carry your umbrellas in case anyone tries to hate on you you know what to do.

Nuclearlandmine said:
Nah, he want to bang yellow meats more.

Yeah they call people like that eggs, you know, white on the outside yellow on the inside.

Yeah they call people like that eggs, you know, white on the outside yellow on the inside.

I always thought twinky was funny: yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

I am myself a watermelon: green on the outside, red on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back