Elections Argentina’s new Libertarian President Javier Milei

Argentinian here. I'm happy and about to celebrate.

Hard times coming but luckily they cleaned up the trash. Peronists can go fuck themselves. Most of them belong to prison anyways.

My SIL from Peru broke the news to us, sure as shit.
I didn't think it was going to happen

Conservatards are free to fuck off to Argentina. A win win for everyone, you get to suffer the consequences of living under unhinged far right leadership and we get to enjoy life unpolluted by your bullshit :D

To be fair the Peronists were economic isolationists which had a lot to do with the continual economic crises. Lots of unused and untapped resources that stayed in the hands of the wealthy while having some aspects of social democracy.

Not that this lunatic is going to make anything better. This will kind of be like their Reagan era.

To be fair the Peronists were economic isolationists which had a lot to do with the continual economic crises. Lots of unused and untapped resources that stayed in the hands of the wealthy while having some aspects of social democracy.

Not that this lunatic is going to make anything better. This will kind of be like their Reagan era.

Does he have any actual policies? Everywhere I look its just him screeching about wokeness with that psychotic look in his eyes

Damn man

How do you deal with such inflation?
I buy foreign stocks at a parallel USD rate. The rule is if you have Argentinian pesos you spend or exchange it them ASAP. They pay me my salary last day of the month.. 2 or 3 days later I paid off everything and put my money elsewhere.

Does he have any actual policies? Everywhere I look its just him screeching about wokeness with that psychotic look in his eyes
He was almost the only candidate to present a whole government program. The other ones were the far left (marxists-leninists).

Looks like they'll avoid being another leftist shithole like Venezuela for a bit longer.
Yes.. we were on track to that TBH.
Let's see what this dude can do... he has almost no senators.

He was almost the only candidate to present a whole government program. The other ones were the far left (marxists-leninists).

Yes.. we were on track to that TBH.
Let's see what this dude can do... he has almost no senators.

Could you name some of those policies please? Because historically far right unhinged lunatic leaders have always been a disaster for the nation. How is this goblin any different?

Could you name some of those policies please? Because historically far right unhinged lunatic leaders have always been a disaster for the nation. How is this goblin any different?
Basically eliminate Argentinian Peso and Central Bank and let people buy whatever coin they want (now it is illegal with some exceptions).

I think you are underestimating how fucked up we are right now.

Back