Ariel Helwani's ESPN podcast is replacing Brett Okamoto's

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{cruzshake}>

Okamoto's podcast was called Five Rounds. Okamoto is far better at his job than Helwani is, so this is bad news.

Maybe there'll be a silver lining and Okamoto will leave ESPN, enabling him to join the MMA Beat panel with Luke Thomas, Chuck Mindenhall, and co.?

They can't do both? I never listened to his. Was his the same format as Ariel's with guests?

Okamoto, a distinguished member of the mma media, a professional through and through.

Ariel, a professional weasel drama whore who's only asset is giving hand shandys to UFC personnel for inside information.

ESPN getting on the A-train big time
220px-Giant_Bernard.JPG

He has Chael along side him right? Or is this a different one?

I did listen to 5 rounds a few times but I did not think it was to shit hot. Mind you I don't think Ariel is to shit hot either. So whatever..

On a side note He will be on Ariel's first show

hmZM68z.png

<{cruzshake}>

Okamoto's podcast was called Five Rounds. Okamoto is far better at his job than Helwani is, so this is bad news.

Maybe there'll be a silver lining and Okamoto will leave ESPN, enabling him to join the MMA Beat panel with Luke Thomas, Chuck Mindenhall, and co.?
u mad bro?

they all suck

i bring the real news

ufc is dying

Okamota gonna take over the show once Ariel is fired.

<{cruzshake}>

No one listens to 5 rounds. Terrible product. Bad audio. Boring host.

Okamoto, a distinguished member of the mma media, a professional through and through.

Ariel, a professional weasel drama whore who's only asset is giving hand shandys to UFC personnel for inside information.

True, but only one has chutzpah.

Back