Media Arlovski blames his loss to Ngannou on steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck all you guys. Joe Rogaine told me that fighters just have great genetics.
listen to the Joe.
source.gif

It would be hard doing gear while living in Las Vegas I would think, but I've heard the new stuff passes the blood quickly so who knows.

Arlovski is one of those older battleworn fighters I think should be exempt from USADA testing.

Like to see if he could go on a TRT Belfort run of his own.
Maybe, if he remembers he has a left hand.

Arlovski really doesn't have much to be mad about. They put him against Ngannou, a total fucking monster, when he was late in his career and already on a 3 fight losing streak. Of course he was gonna get creamed. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

He may be right but one thing is for sure, Arlovski saw a needle or 2 in his younger days. Glass houses and all that

If I had to bet on it, I'd bet he's on the sauce.

Arlovski took the wrong steroids? His wifes pills? Better be carefull about stuff like that!

well...when he fought Sylvia he was a gigantic barbarian...

He really slimmed down later on. Way before Usada tho

Here he looks like a fucking action figure.

KHVY-i0UBHxsVVU2t1Im0izYZobdeNRuqx_omykJ8Wg.jpg

He looks like George Michael rather than Conan the Barbarian

Yeah the delts and traps aren't all the blown up. I'd say he was still around 230 in that old pic of him, so with more food and s&c it's easy to pack on 20+ lbs on that frame. But wouldn't be shocked if he's going hard on the whey

I'm surprised he's still in the UFC when Reem got cut, guessing his wages are significantly lower.

Zero doubts about that, the lad is massive.

Just saying that his physique doesn't strike me as one which has to be roidy in the slightest.
He's decently lean, but not shredded and it's really not like his muscleshave that blown up look where the muscle bellies look like some polished bowling balls.
This was right before he fought:

Now compare that with Mark Coleman:
UFC-12-Mark-Coleman.png

Have you seen Ngannous back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back