Media Arman Tsarukyan punched a fan during his walkout

The fan who was the target of an Arman Tsarukyan punch during the fighter’s walkout at UFC 300 doesn’t plan on taking legal action against the promotion.

Video surfaced of Tsarukyan throwing a punch into the crowd as he walked to the Octagon for his lightweight bout against Charles Oliveira at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The fan, who has been identified as Obed Ardon, has issued a statement regarding his actions at the event.

“I’d like to apologize to Arman for provoking him by flipping him off. I was buzzing all day and the moment got to me,” Ardon told Bloody Elbow.

The fan who was the target of an Arman Tsarukyan punch during the fighter’s walkout at UFC 300 doesn’t plan on taking legal action against the promotion.

Video surfaced of Tsarukyan throwing a punch into the crowd as he walked to the Octagon for his lightweight bout against Charles Oliveira at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The fan, who has been identified as Obed Ardon, has issued a statement regarding his actions at the event.

“I’d like to apologize to Arman for provoking him by flipping him off. I was buzzing all day and the moment got to me,” Ardon told Bloody Elbow.

What a pussyass bitch

The fan was a dickhead for doing it but at least he owned up to it and didnt press charges. I dont think fighters should hit fans for flipping them off but I wont exactly have sympathy for them either.

So a highly trained UFC fighter got upset because a fan gave him middle fingers...so he punched him in the face? Arman is a fucking idiot and the fan should sue him for that. Fucking guy should have more control in his position. Fans are going to be drunk and stupid and its not like the fan touched him...then there could be some understanding...he simply punched him because of thin skin...fucking moron.

Arman is a dumb motherfucker.

The fans could be really douchbags. Good that he smacked him.

Back