Artur Beterbiev vs Enrico Koelling

That split screen view is no good, IMO.

lol, Atlas is ridiculous.

i feel beterbiev is going rounds on purpose at this point

Fuck teddy atlas, worst commentator in any fucking sport.

Teddy Atlas bickering with the other announcer is priceless so far.

Koelling was there for the paycheck...never tryed to fight..

Koelling was there for the paycheck...never tryed to fight..
No Stiverne last week was there for a check Koelling was facing a power puncher and thought the best way to victory was to try to push Beterbiev in the late rounds he was just unsuccessful in doing it.

Beterbiev was doing as little as he possibly could do to win and he still got a ko. second he stepped on the gas slightly he got the knock out. he could have did that easier if he wanted. I think half of that was to fight without making a mistake. and half was to go the distance. he went the distance and threw 700 jabs.

Beterbiev decided he wanted to finish this fight in the last round because he wanted to hit the championship rounds. He got rounds in and won all of them. That was his plan, apparently. He threw over 1,100 punches total (1,111). It took one to finish the guy after the first knockdown.

I was switching between HBO, this, and the Miami/ND game... but had to stop hitting up this broadcast because Atlas was so awful.

No Stiverne last week was there for a check Koelling was facing a power puncher and thought the best way to victory was to try to push Beterbiev in the late rounds he was just unsuccessful in doing it.
What was Stiverne facing?

Back