Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

Black dude who makes money from shitting on other black people and excusing racism makes statement excusing racism.

Shocking.

I would love to beat the shit out of this guy. I'm secretly frustrated that this kind of thing never happens when I'm around.

Well then get your lazy ass off the computer and go to Bedstuy, Brooklyn looking for a street fight. There are loads of criminal thugs there you could beat the shit out of there, Batman.

Wow, talk about ironic. Progressive advocate and journalist shot dead by home intruder just a couple days after mocking Scott Adams as a rising crime alarmist.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/us/josh-kruger-death-philadelphia/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2023-10-02T18:15:07

Where in the article does it claims that it was a home invasion? I don’t believe there was a forced entry and the police haven’t released a motive. He likely knew the perpetrator. I understand facts have never been important to you. Try being honest for once in your life.

Vanore said investigators have not identified a motive for the killing, but they believe the shooter was someone Kruger knew.
https://www.washingtonblade.com/202...er-of-gay-philadelphia-journalist-identified/

Name me one political black youtuber who doesn't shit on other black people.
There aren't many because there's no money in social media positivity and the majority demographic isn't going to tune into to youtubers who shit on them.

On that side of the aisle, the social media race grift is about telling those consumers that the minorities really are the problem. On the other side of the aisle, the social media race grift is about telling minorities that all of the problems come from other people.

I can't understand anyone who watches a "favorite" Youtube social/culture commentator and doesn't realize that they're peddling bullshit for clicks. They reflect people's preconceived opinions so that their viewers will keep coming back and will retweet them or re-post them somewhere else for more views, ie. more money.

Where in the article does it claims that it was a home invasion? I don’t believe there was a forced entry and the police haven’t released a motive. He likely knew the perpetrator. I understand facts have never been important to you. Try being honest for once in your life.

Vanore said investigators have not identified a motive for the killing, but they believe the shooter was someone Kruger knew.
https://www.washingtonblade.com/202...er-of-gay-philadelphia-journalist-identified/
So he knew the guy and was telling him to chill chill and chilled him 7 times lol

So he knew the guy and was telling him to chill chill and chilled him 7 times lol

If you think the murder of another human being is funny then you’re a terrible human being.

If you think the murder of another human being is funny then you’re a terrible human being.
Lol why would I care it was his faith to die that way I guess after telling everybody else there is no crime and it was all taken out of proportion and if there is no police there would be no rape murder stealing and so on

As a Black Man myself I say that Sc*tt Ad*ms is a typical old school tortoise lookin wh*te supremacist advocating for a return to Jim Crow and potentially slavery

Sorry, only @OneOfOne is allowed to invoke identity politics, everyone else has to stick to their arguments alone.

my but he represents the type of guy who would vote to defund the police, call others nazis, and create cancellation mobs that get people ostracized and financially ruined.
That's a lot of assumptions, is there any proof of what kind of guy he was?

I know that The Officer Tatum has a lot of fans on sherdog, and that he is often cited for his opinions for policing and racial issue. This is his reaction to Dilbert author's Scott Adams statements. What do you think of them?

Who the fuck cares about his skin color? Libtard cucks are who.

This guy is team blue first. I remember him sticking up for some cops that beat the shit out of a black kid. I think he died. Even his own audience was like this is too much man. He’s a real piece of shit

Back