Ashamed nobody will be watching this card

I bet you didn't say this when MM was headlining.

You're gonna watch it right? Not everyone is a nuthugger y'know.

Oh you did a poll and literally zero people are going to watch this? Cool.

Oh you did a poll and literally zero people are going to watch this? Cool.
You Honestly think alot of people are going to watch rockhold over ggg vs canelo? Who Said literally zero people ? Speak with your brain not your ass

"I'm Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us — Don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know."

— Emily Dickinson

You Honestly think alot of people are going to watch rockhold over ggg vs canelo? Who Said literally zero people ? Speak with your brain not your ass

Who says zero when they don't mean zero? Hyperbole is for poetry, and there are no poets in here. Not that hard to qualify with "fewer people".

There's a great boxing match on tonight. Fans will tape and watch the recording of the UFC event.

Also, Branch is boring. Smart to put him on a card casuals are less likely to watch.

There's no way on Earth I'm missing GGG vs Canelo. If that means I miss Rockhold/Branch, so be it.

War GGG!!!

Because he's a great entertaining fighter?

While Luke hasn't fought in 16 months
WOW..it doesn't seem like it has been that long. With Bisping as a "paper champ", the UFC really needs to have him Fight a REAL Fighter or they will continue on this downward spiral.

Who says zero when they don't mean zero? Hyperbole is for poetry, and there are no poets in here. Not that hard to qualify with "fewer people".

There's a great boxing match on tonight. Fans will tape and watch the recording of the UFC event.

Also, Branch is boring. Smart to put him on a card casuals are less likely to watch.
People Just take things literally

I'll definitely watch the comain and main, only boxing fight on the Canelo card worth watching is the main, easy to see all three fights considering the Canelo-GGG fight will be over b4 those ufc fights start.

Back