Ashamed nobody will be watching this card

People Just take things literally
Proper language matters. Not sexy like sweet-ass hyperbole in the Trump era... but it matters. "Unfortunate many will be watching boxing instead of a free UFC card" is the point.... yet I had to infer that. Just an annoying extra step rather than saying what you mean.

I'll watch it with a huge, throbbing boner.

Boing!!!

It's nothing against the card. I'd be watching GGG vs Canelo even if UFC was putting on a mid-tier ppv tbh

Proper language matters. Not sexy like sweet-ass hyperbole in the Trump era... but it matters. "Unfortunate many will be watching boxing instead of a free UFC card" is the point.... yet I had to infer that. Just an annoying extra step rather than saying what you mean.
Okay

Hey bro how do you think Cotto felt when he had a card the same night as MayMac.

I'll definitely watch the comain and main, only boxing fight on the Canelo card worth watching is the main, easy to see all three fights considering the Canelo-GGG fight will be over b4 those ufc fights start.

Willie Monroe vs Billie joe Saunders seems worthwhile, for shits n giggles at least.

<{1-8}> .

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Canelo v GGG...

De La Hoya being so annoying actually made me more interested. I know it's petty but now I really want GGG to win by KO in like 30 seconds and make it really anticlimactic.

It's a free fucking card. What idiot doesn't watch a free fucking card????

It feels like it's been for fucking ever since the UFC actually put on an entertaining card.

Who says zero when they don't mean zero? Hyperbole is for poetry, and there are no poets in here. /QUOTE]

This coming right after I quoted the poet Emily Dickinson made me smile.

The UFC has some interesting fights, but nothing comparable;le to GGG vs. Alvarez which is a Mega fight that fans have been after for a couple of years. Any fight fan passing that up to watch an ok UFC card is insane.

Good job UFC, guess this is a big f u to luke

Just had to bump this thread again.... So far the prelims have been better than most ppv cards...

You sure called this one on the nail buddy....

Just had to bump this thread again.... So far the prelims have been better than most ppv cards...

You sure called this one on the nail buddy....
Did I Ever Say It Was Going To Be A Bad Card? It's true when the main card starts by the end the co main event comes all the viewers will be watching canelo

I am watching, a long with college football. I dont really care about boxing

Back