At What Point Does Belal Have a Lawsuit Against the UFC?

The UFC and Dana white did Belal dirty. They said he would get the next title fight

He won a short notice fight against the UFC that Dana publicly announced was a #1 contenders fight. That was almost a year ago! Dana just announced a bunch of big summer fights and Belal vs. Leon wasn't one of them.

It is absolutely unprecedented for a guy to be on a 9 fight win streak against top competition, win an announced #1 contenders fight, wait for a year, and still get no title shot.

Just wtf? I am sick of 170 being on ice.

Just cut him.

Nobody really cares bruddah. Personally, I do hope Belal gets the titleshot, but it's not a crime against him if he doesn't either.

That’s what he gets for being so boring that he has to beg people to remember his name. If he had even the slightest of personality or entertainment value this wouldn’t be an issue.

Probably never. The UFC doesn’t owe him anything. Unless it’s in his contract that after X amount of wins he gets a title shot, he wouldn’t have a case.
The UFC is a business. They will make fights based on how much money they can make.
If Conor wanted a title shot right now they would give it to him

Probably never. The UFC doesn’t owe him anything. Unless it’s in his contract that after X amount of wins he gets a title shot, he wouldn’t have a case.
The UFC is a business. They will make fights based on how much money they can make.
If Conor wanted a title shot right now they would give it to him
EXACTLY. The UFC doesn't owe him shit...The OP needs to refer to the previous posts.

Hes not like MAX who KOed a legit title contender in a higher weight class. Max holds the keys, Belal is far from that.

I don't know but I do know that Belal wouldn't have put on an all-time uninspired stinker last night like Aljo did

I agree it's crazy man, I do. But the truth is dumber things have happened. Ferguson got the Interim belt twice I think, right? Never got a title shot

Back