Let’s just call it- the only way Belal gets a title shot is as a late replacement. Shavkat is next.

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know Belal is on this huge win streak and probably most deserving of a title shot, but no one wants to see him as champ cause he’s so boring. Dana doesn’t want it, the fans don’t want it, so we are all united in our hope to screw over Belal and give his title shot to Shavkat! Hooray!

I think Leon Vs Shavkat is a hell of a matchup and a coin toss for me as to who wins.

We all know Belal is on this huge win streak and probably most deserving of a title shot, but no one wants to see him as champ cause he’s so boring. Dana doesn’t want it, the fans don’t want it, so we are all united in our hope to screw over Belal and give his title shot to Shavkat! Hooray!

I think Leon Vs Shavkat is a hell of a matchup and a coin toss for me as to who wins.
Only 5 win streak, think most consider the Leon fight a loss.

Shavrat gets next shot and will probably defend against Colby lol

Bilau 5 fight win streak. Shavkat 6 in the UFC, 17 in a row, all finishes. Cmon.

{<huh}

Belal is 3-0 since beating Wonderboy. Why would Shavkat get a title shot off beating someone outside the top 5?

We all saw that first round right? Shav needs more time to develop that takedown game. The guy is 29 and going nowhere, no reason to rush him into a bad stylistic matchup and screw over Belal in the process.

No one remembers John Fitch either

Belal is deserving based on win streak, but he doesn't move the needle for most fans.

I'd say it's a toss up on whether the UFC shafts him again. Colby certainly did not deserve this last shot, but look how that panned out.

Belal doesn't move the needle, doesn't resonate with the fans, is too much of a nice guy. He needs to go full heel, say some crazy shit, get a WWE writer to help him, be the next bad guy from the Middle East. UFC is a popularity contest, they signed CM Punk. Never forget.

Belal hasn't fought since May and is surely due a fight soon, wouldn't be surprised if purely for timeline reasons Shav is next, not that Leon seemed to take much damage or anything but he's not usually one for a speedy turnaround. That said I think Belal deserves the shot, and will lose.

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next and if Shavkat gets injured it will be someone else down the rankings except Belal

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next and if Shavkat gets injured it will be someone else down the rankings except Belal

That's the second time I've read this post from you in separate threads.

Belawl or whatever his name is, is American. Born in Chicago. Just a Palestinian sympathizer.

He even dropped a Trump-ism in the post fight interview. Which was weird.

That's the second time I've read this post from you in separate threads.

Belawl or whatever his name is, is American. Born in Chicago. Just a Palestinian sympathizer.

He even dropped a Trump-ism in the post fight interview. Which was weird.

As far as Ari Emanuel is concerned who make the decisions, Belal is Palestinian (which he is) and because of that, he will never ever get a title shot in this current political climate

Very unfair towards Belal but the UFC is not a meritocracy

Back