Leon/Belal and Shavkat/Colby are the next fights to make

They should cut Leon, Colby and Boolal and have Shavkat fight Burns for the title. Burns isn't even exciting, but it's better than the other 3 who can't finish a sandwich.

Well he never fought contenders and got title shot after tithe shot maybe it’s time contenders beat him up to get their title shot.
What I'm saying is it wouldn't do anything for the contenders to beat him at this stage. It's like beating Tony to a lesser extent

Colby would never in a million years fight Shavkat, wish all you want. It should be Belal vs Shavkat or just Shavkat for the title.

Leon needs to get checked from the doctors first. He took a lot of damage in rounds 4 and 5. Just give shavkat the fight. It makes all the sense. Colby ain't fighting again for a long ass time.
He took no damage at all.

Reactions: lsa
What I'm saying is it wouldn't do anything for the contenders to beat him at this stage. It's like beating Tony to a lesser extent
No lt even comparable. I’m sure Covington will still be ranked in the top 5 after today so it will do a lot for contenders if they beat him

lol good luck getting Colby to fight anyone who isn’t pre-retirement or a current ranked WW in general for that matter.

Nobody wants to see Colby VS Shavkat after that performance. I would love to see Shavkat VS Belal though.

First quarter of 2024. Leon took ZERO damage he can fight soon. He probably gets hit harder in sparring.

Leon/Belal has been a long time coming, Belal deserves it and I want to see Leon against a wrestler that PUSHES the pace for once, like the rounds 2 to 4 of the first Kamaru fight.

Kamaru was tentative in the rematch and Colby was absolute dogshit tonight.

On to Colby he's washed up, too much inactivity and fighting 38yo on a losing streak has caught up to him, if he wants another shot (will never happen) he needs to prove himself BIG and a win over Shavkat is how you do it.

For Shavkat it's Greta he stays active and builds up his resume with a household name.

Book it UFC 300 and UFC 301 respectively. Those are good fights
No. Belal is boring and nobody cares about him. Shavkat has a 100% finish rate and is exciting and the people seem to love him. That's the fight to make. Maybe do Belal vs Colby or Brady and if Belal wins that give him a title shot. Otherwise.... no thanks.

First quarter of 2024. Leon took ZERO damage he can fight soon. He probably gets hit harder in sparring.

Leon/Belal has been a long time coming, Belal deserves it and I want to see Leon against a wrestler that PUSHES the pace for once, like the rounds 2 to 4 of the first Kamaru fight.

Kamaru was tentative in the rematch and Colby was absolute dogshit tonight.

On to Colby he's washed up, too much inactivity and fighting 38yo on a losing streak has caught up to him, if he wants another shot (will never happen) he needs to prove himself BIG and a win over Shavkat is how you do it.

For Shavkat it's Greta he stays active and builds up his resume with a household name.

Book it UFC 300 and UFC 301 respectively. Those are good fights
!00% and then then winner of Leon vs Belel fights the Shev vs Colby winner (Shev will rail road colby).

Lmao

Shav is ready for the belt. Just feed Leon Scott to him already

you can’t put Leon vs belal as a Main event in ppv on account of their fights are horrible.

Leon needs to get checked from the doctors first. He took a lot of damage in rounds 4 and 5. Just give shavkat the fight. It makes all the sense. Colby ain't fighting again for a long ass time.
Is this l sarcasm or do you just want to nut inside colby?

you can’t put Leon vs belal as a Main event in ppv on account of their fights are horrible.
If UFC 300 it would be the third fight on the main card. Not too big to overshadow the main and co-main, and still a title fight to stack that card. It's the perfect spot IMO

Belal more that deserves a shot, as much as he is made fun of for whatever reason. And I think he and Leon actually make a great technical match.

Back