Attack on Titan Season 2! Anime Discussion (May contain spoilers)

I assume they will animate until the Rising arc or whatever it's called. More interest in seeing Return to Shingashina arc animated lol. Will watch when more episodes are out.

I haven't seen it but I assume you're talking about Mike's death? That's probably the worst one in the manga.

Edit: I hope this guy doesn't haunt your dreams. :eek:

It+was+me+_b82f8a0789d53f2b816bb6fa33cef6ae.png
Read the manga. Chapter 91 came out last month whereas the anime is only on 34 or 35.
How far along have you read the manga?

I assume they will animate until the Rising arc or whatever it's called. More interest in seeing Return to Shingashina arc animated lol. Will watch when more episodes are out.
Uprising arc won't happen this season; no way with only 12 episodes.
lol at this rate they'll have the Return to Shingashina arc in 2021 or something.

Uprising arc won't happen this season; no way with only 12 episodes.
lol at this rate they'll have the Return to Shingashina arc in 2021 or something.
For me the "Uprising Arc" was more disturbing than anything happening in the anime which is surprising because..

..the titans aren't the enemy in that arc. Kenny Ackerman is a motherfucka and much more disturbing than the Beast Titan. Beast Titan isn't as threatening after you see what Levi did to him

One thing that is consistent through this story is how much I don't want to see Eren on screen. Hell, I'd even take Armin as main character over him.

For me the "Uprising Arc" was more disturbing than anything happening in the anime which is surprising because..

..the titans aren't the enemy in that arc. Kenny Ackerman is a motherfucka and much more disturbing than the Beast Titan. Beast Titan isn't as threatening after you see what Levi did to him
Don't forget about Darius Zackly's shit machine. :eek:

Also...too soon? I laughed though.

26P-rzhfy7_M0UEs5v7LgdOEAXU4CwOOxastTKKNpZo.jpg

After seeing how fucked up and disturbing everyone is during that arc, you probably ask say to yourself "you know, the titans aren't that bad"
It looks like Sasha returns to her village next episode (from chapter 36) so we're probably gonna get the scene of the little girl watching her mom being eaten by the small titan. :eek:

After knowing the history. Do you want them to go past the ocean? Do you side with Marley?
After the last chapter and seeing a girl who took down the train, I just thought

"Oh, now there's a Mary Sue character. I guess they are setting up for a 1-on-1 with Mikasa"

After knowing the history. Do you want them to go past the ocean? Do you side with Marley?
Absolutely. Fuck Marley.
And who knows, maybe Ymir is still alive. I don't think the Jaw Titan is her form.

If you were a Marley citizen, would you be afraid of the people who can turn into giant man eating monsters? They did before and enslaved the planet.
I think it's greatly exaggerated what the Eldians supposedly did to Marley in the past. It still doesn't give Marley any excuse to treat them like shit and sentence them to a fate worse than death.

I think it's greatly exaggerated what the Eldians supposedly did to Marley in the past. It still doesn't give Marley any excuse to treat them like shit and sentence them to a fate worse than death.
Exaggerated or not, Marley (from what we know) can't turn into giant monsters. Eldians can. Marley keeping them in an camp isn't something I approve of. Or turning them into monsters and throwing them over into Paradis.

Exaggerated or not, Marley (from what we know) can't turn into giant monsters. Eldians can. Marley keeping them in an camp isn't something I approve of. Or turning them into monsters and throwing them over into Paradis.
Right, but Marley controlled all 9 shifters anyhow and still has control of 5 of them.

Right, but Marley controlled all 9 shifters anyhow and still has control of 5 of them.
Because the first king went to Paradis for whatever reason. I think it may be to protect his people and the world.

Back