Australia: Car plows through crowd, 19 injured

Man, everyone is upset about those tax cuts.
Not me.

tenor.gif

Their government is going to go broke if they start a "voluntary" buy back program for SUVs.

Last edited:
My eyes were open after 9/11 ... I don't know how people are still blind to the threat of Islam.

I wish the majority of muslims were blonde hair, blue eyed Norwegians so can call this shit what it is and deal with it appropriately.

This thread is the epitome of how demand-driven news circulation allows people to live in their own political bubbles.

Different culture, hard to judge.

They probably felt oppressed seeing all those Christmas shoppers.

His ideology has sucked the humanity from what used to be his soul. If not anger he he fills nothing.

That guy was arrested, and was found to have a bag with knives in it, but wasn't involved. The driver was alone and was in the other picture. They haven't confirmed whether or not he's Australian born, but he has a history of mental illness and drug use.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h/news-story/d9b41b22d758379d23d44c49d292c7d8

Flinders St carnage the work of a drug addict

A vehicle attack on a busy pedestrian crossing in Melbourne’s Flinders Street which left 19 people in hospital was the work of a mentally ill drug addict, police believe.

The Australian understands the attack, which occurred at 4.42pm in the heart of downtown Melbourne, is not being treated as terrorism.

Rather, the driver is thought to be a mentally ill man with a history of addiction to the drug ice.

It is understood he has no known links to extremism and is not known to counter-terrorism authorities.

A second man pictured arrested at the scene was unconnected to the attack, The Australian has been told.

Police have said publicly the attack was deliberate but that the driver’s motive remained unknown.

This thread is the epitome of how demand-driven news circulation allows people to live in their own political bubbles.
What bubble is that? The "bubble" that people are getting more and more upset with the failed experiment of mass-immigration, that have increased the number of terror attacks exponentially?

Passed through the city about 90 minutes ago. Still in lock down, quite an eerie vibe.

What bubble is that? The "bubble" that people are getting more and more upset with the failed experiment of mass-immigration, that have increased the number of terror attacks exponentially?

The "bubble" where "mass immigration" having saved millions of lives from imminent death and suffering is outweighed by one's chance of being injured/killed by a terror attack spiking from 0.00000001% to 0.0000001%.

I mean, presuming that this guy is a Muslim, presuming that he was a refugee/noncitizen, and presuming he carried out the attack pursuant to some radical motivations, it still doesn't change the fact that an absolutely astoundingly minuscule amount of Westerners are affected by foreign-born terrorism unless they are traveling in war zones.

The suspect: A Hipster Jihadist
oR4TSNRym3opIrDohGg9_AApedest8.jpg

It must be so hard to just stand there next to that guy and not stomp him. I guess police are so used to dealing with awful people that they are used to it.

He is depressed
depression is indeed a very big problem in the west novadays

Hate to rain on the parade in here, but the guy is just mentally ill. No terrorism link.

The "bubble" where "mass immigration" having saved millions of lives from imminent death and suffering is outweighed by one's chance of being injured/killed by a terror attack spiking from 0.00000001% to 0.0000001%.

I mean, presuming that this guy is a Muslim, presuming that he was a refugee/noncitizen, and presuming he carried out the attack pursuant to some radical motivations, it still doesn't change the fact that an absolutely astoundingly minuscule amount of Westerners are affected by foreign-born terrorism unless they are traveling in war zones.

You disgust me.

You help your own people first. Then you help others, in their own country. You don't bring them all here.

That guy was arrested, and was found to have a bag with knives in it, but wasn't involved. The driver was alone and was in the other picture. They haven't confirmed whether or not he's Australian born, but he has a history of mental illness and drug use.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h/news-story/d9b41b22d758379d23d44c49d292c7d8
So they can get the info out that he has a history of mental illness and drug use; but none on his nationality? Let us all Ponder why......

Back