Australia starts to grow a set, every western country should man up as well

mon

Prothink
@Black
Reaction score
Generally I'm just an arsehole contributor but this is important enough to start a thread. Everyone seems to hate terrorism and this is an awesome first step in combating the scum that they are, don't have them in our countries. Unfortunately it looks like we're a little behind from last year but hopefully that's just a sign it worked.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/...ralia-cancels-more-27000-visas-financial-year
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has cancelled more than 27,000 visas in the first half of the current financial year, secretary of the department Michael Pezzullo told an Estimates Hearing.

During the last financial year, the department cancelled over 60,000 visas,

Unfortunately most are due to people overstaying but finally someone in power is starting to ask the question, why are we letting people of high risk into the country or letting them stay like this pos http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...hot-in-hostage-situation-20170605-gwl3pd.html

Luckily its not just hot Swedish backpackers that are getting the boot but a shit load of criminals as well
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ountry/ar-AAtEM4x?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

Hopefully it was travesties such as this one that started our piss week politicians to say enough.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/8480f28ce58a7304e47e94e390fcad44

The Turnbull government has been warned that extremist fighters are likely to return home to Australia as Islamic State weakens and is driven out of Syria and Iraq.

Everyone of us need to take heed of this last statement otherwise everyone of our counties will have a influx of these failed fighters back in our countries along with the knowledge of ied making.

No doubt there will be a few/one Aussie that thinks this is immoral but shit happens. Piss them off and we have a direct reduction in actual and potential crime.

Last edited:
If only the aborigines had better border control.....

If only the aborigines had better border control.....

Lol I could say the same for earlier waves of indigenous Australians and every people/culture on the planet. The rights and wrongs are contextual and you're being ridiculous.

I wasn't here, I wasn't involved and I wouldn't have supported it if I was, only an idiot fixates on the distant past instead of what's happening right now.

Where are you from?

Lol I could say the same for earlier waves of indigenous Australians and every people/culture on the planet. The rights and wrongs are contextual and you're being ridiculous.

I wasn't here, I wasn't involved and I wouldn't have supported it if I was, only an idiot fixates on the distant past instead of what's happening right now.

Where are you from?

The new "wave" of foreign immigrant Australians will say something similar to what you say about the aborigines.

Yeah its a great step forward. Being 100% honest, I'd go a step further and anyone flagged by ASIO (Aus security) would be close to being gone. Start a federally funded program of emails/phisming etc offering a free airfare overseas and once out start waving goodbye as you're not getting back in.

How can you sleep when your beds are burning?

The new "wave" of immigrant Australians will say something similar to what you say about the aborigines.

Ok mate its 9am and schools in, get back to class otherwise you'll be in trouble.

I notice you haven't answered my question, where are you from? I'd go a step further and ask what culture you identify with as well. People with your attitude legitimately crack me up.

How can you sleep when your beds are burning?

Midnight oil is a perfect example of why musicians and celebrities should never be taken seriously on any topic. They are delusional and their whole lives fixate on themselves and their image.

Reality is different and I seem to remember Peter Garret walking a different path to what he talked.

Ok mate its 9am and schools in, get back to class otherwise you'll be in trouble.

I notice you haven't answered my question, where are you from? I'd go a step further and ask what culture you identify with as well. People with your attitude legitimately crack me up.

You're living on stolen land.

<{nope}>

But that's racist and inhumane. They've been in the country for so long. Where will they go now? They have nobody back home. The left-ists will never let that happen in the West.

You're living on stolen land.

<{nope}>

This is the problem with debating with people with no idea, it is a worthless endeavour. If you can answer my questions I asked I'll reply to you but otherwise I'll keep taking you for what you're appearing as, a joke.

So we should be like Australia and give up our guns too? Pass.

Reality is different and I seem to remember Peter Garret walking a different path to what he talked.

Maybe he is like Bono. Bono once claimed he sang so much about peace, love and brotherhood because he knew he was probably the first guy to stand up in a pub and punch someone in the face.

This is the problem with debating with people with no idea, it is a worthless endeavour. If you can answer my questions I asked I'll reply to you but otherwise I'll keep taking you for what you're appearing as, a joke.

Your ancestors were thieves.

But that's racist and inhumane. They've been in the country for so long. Where will they go now? They have nobody back home. The left-ists will never let that happen in the West.

I know, my grandfather immigrated to Australia around 1920 and was born in 1900. Australia was settled in 1788 I think. The average age of death was a lot younger but lets give it 60 years, so lets say that if my family had came with British overseers for the convicts it would have been my great, great, great grand father. This is disregarding that not one of the convicts had a choice except the rope or that the overseers had stuff all choice either. You'd have to blame the government of the time but you may as well blame Genghis Khan and his leading men. A joke.

Last edited:
Maybe he is like Bono. Bono once claimed he sang so much about peace, love and brotherhood because he knew he was probably the first guy to stand up in a pub and punch someone in the face.

If I had to listen to him ask for me to donate one more time while he's filthy rich I would have been the first person in the line. Loved U2's music but otherwise he should just shut the fuck up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back