Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so , MCU Cap is a Beast, Can Hold On a Helicopter and is basically as Strong as Spiderman, I think at the Very least he can struggle for a little bit against MCU Thanos and I don't think Thanos gave him a Kill shot.

Woah. I wouldn't say he's as strong as Spidey. Though, he does have some incredible feats.

Woah. I wouldn't say he's as strong as Spidey. Though, he does have some incredible feats.
It's close think about in Civil War where Spidey has both his arms and he is able to flip and toss him under the Metal platform . MCU Cap is basically Ultimate Cap straight beast.

It's close think about in Civil War where Spidey has both his arms and he is able to flip and toss him under the Metal platform . MCU Cap is basically Ultimate Cap straight beast.
Spidey stopped Bucky's arm casually with one hand and was working both Bucky and Falcon at the same time.

Cap looked even with Bucky during his fights in Winter Soldier.

Spidey stopped Bucky's arm casually with one hand and was working both Bucky and Falcon at the same time.

Cap looked even with Bucky during his fights in Winter Soldier.
Inconsistencies

If Hulk makes it to the next Thor Movie View attachment 521931
lol.

If we get a thinking Professor Hulk... and with Banners and Black Widows flirtations she could make a mistake thinking her touch will calm Hulk.

Or would it be a mistake on her part???

giphy.gif

-keep-calm-hulk-doesnt-keep-calm-hulk-smash.png

Yup. while there are always inconsistencies, you can measure their top feats and Cap is no where near this level despite being a beast.

giphy.gif

this is not a small ship

UnripeAthleticAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

and I would assume Spidey would just easily ground any helicopter given some leverage and grounding.

Yup. while there are always inconsistencies, you can measure their top feats and Cap is no where near this level despite being a beast.

giphy.gif

this is not a small ship

UnripeAthleticAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

and I would assume Spidey would just easily ground any helicopter given some leverage and grounding.
I concede

lol.

If we get a thinking Professor Hulk... and with Banners and Black Widows flirtations she could make a mistake thinking her touch will calm Hulk.

Or would it be a mistake on her part???

giphy.gif

-keep-calm-hulk-doesnt-keep-calm-hulk-smash.png
She wants the BGC

Airport scene shows he’s stronger than Spider Man, BUT Parker is only supposed to be like 15-17 at oldest? I think a good way to look at it is eventually Spidey will be stronger. At that point in MCU though goes to Cap

The MCU does I'd say have the benefit of showing more complex action as well rather than "raw power" comics tend to fall back to so a character like Cap can benefit from "fighting smart" rather than just tests of strength.

I do wonder what we'll see in anything romance wise, Whedon pushed Widow/Hulk more overtly but the Russo's have tended to push Widow/Cap, albeit in a more X-files like fashion.

I just wish we could get a marvel wolverine.

I just wish we could get a marvel wolverine.

I wonder whether they could go with a non X-men Wolvervine? you could have a similar kind of relationship setup with the Avengers.

If they lose some of the existing characters like Rogers you could argue the MCU might need some more down to earth replacements like him rather than having everything increasingly "cosmic" in scale.

The MCU does I'd say have the benefit of showing more complex action as well rather than "raw power" comics tend to fall back to so a character like Cap can benefit from "fighting smart" rather than just tests of strength.

I do wonder what we'll see in anything romance wise, Whedon pushed Widow/Hulk more overtly but the Russo's have tended to push Widow/Cap, albeit in a more X-files like fashion.
Captain Marvel gets with War Machine in the comics. Let's see if they do the same in the MCU

Airport scene shows he’s stronger than Spider Man, BUT Parker is only supposed to be like 15-17 at oldest? I think a good way to look at it is eventually Spidey will be stronger. At that point in MCU though goes to Cap

He out leveraged Spidey via experience. Poor Spidey had no idea what Cap was going to do.

No, no it did not. Spidey was still considerably stronger but Cap understands leverage and strategy and had both on Spidey in that scene.

Cap is def not stronger, Peter just has no real idea about fighting. He’s just quick reflexes and imagination. He’s like the bigger, stronger A level athlete random guy off the street fighting a ufc BW or so, he gets wrecked. Give him 6 months of training and he’ll be HW champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back