Bad drivers

Italians and Greeks drive pretty crazy.
ppl in S. America are insane.
China is one big accident waiting to happen, especially in the big cities.

but in the US, San Antonio TX and Berkeley CA drivers are THE worst.

The roads in Asia are nuts, but they all are aware of it so it seems to work. The problems happen when westerners drive over there or when they drive in a Western country, doesn't work. I'll be fucked if i ever drive a car in Asia, and when i'm in a car there I just shut my eyes.

i hate people in parking lots who are driving in front of you but decide to back into a parking spot. of course they can never do it quickly, they have to back up and pull forward 5 or 6 times before finally getting in. and they expect me to sit there for all that.

also, why is it that women can never pull close enough to the atm. they then have to open up the door and get halfway out to reach it
It's easier to back IN to a spot than it is to back OUT from it, so it makes sense to back IN to it. If you think these people are slow to back in to a spot, you should watch them back out of one.

When you back out of a parking spot, you have to look behind you, but also you have to see both your sides and there are usually cars blocking your view.

seems like half of the drivers dont care bout whats happening behind them. all they see is straight ahead. and they assume the road is empty behind.
turn signals are often ignored
they dont pull over to the right to make a right turn

also, why is it that women can never pull close enough to the atm. they then have to open up the door and get halfway out to reach it

eb6.jpg

People that are in front of you in the rightmost lane and then turn on their blinker last second (if at all), then make a right turn into somewhere, but do it so fucking slowly that they almost come to a complete stop. I have to hit my brakes pretty fast in order to slow down in time. You don't need to slow down to 5 mph to make a turn you fucks.

Taxi drivers who kangaroo

At least learn how to apply pressure in the accelerator properly, it's your job.

The city here painted lines for bike lanes on each side of the street where cars aren't supposed to drive but bicyclists don't ride on them because all of the crud on the roads, like rocks and sand, gets moved onto them by traffic.

There is places in parks that you can take your bike to ride on. I'm assuming that people riding bikes are mostly doing it for the exercise and not because this is their mode of transportation. Since you're just doing it for exercise you should do it in a manner that doesn't put you at risk in the process.

Oh please.

I lived in MD for a long time (for me). Maryland drivers are pretty much the same as every other American driver. Every place I go all over the the states, I heard the transplants say, oh, people here suck at driving. Or people on that side of the border are terrible. Blah blah blah.

Here is the reality. All US drivers are pretty much all the same. Tame, meek, timid. Cautious. Rules bound.

Really. The US is the tamest, vanilla missionary country in the world when it comes to driving. Well, maybe not Canada.

The only time I have been afraid in a vehicle was in BC.

I was being given a lift to the middle of nowhere to go hiking, it was in a pick up driving through the mountains. The shit these guys do on mountain roads where one mistake means you are DEAD was insane. Actually, same thing happened in Italy. Guys who grow up driving mountain roads are terrifying.

Back