Bad drivers

People who don't use their turn signals on roundabouts piss me off.

Also people who drive way under the speed limit. 9/10 times it's some elderly lady.

Turn signals weren't really designed for roundabouts. You are turning one way while signalling to turn the opposite direction but the turn signal is canceled because you are turning the opposite way. They need to be on a timer.

Most state laws in the US require the driver to signal at least 100 feet before the turn which leaves several options in a roundabout where the exits are less than 100 feet apart.

Turn signals weren't really designed for roundabouts. You are turning one way while signalling to turn the opposite direction but the turn signal is canceled because you are turning the opposite way. They need to be on a timer.

Most state laws in the US require the driver to signal at least 100 feet before the turn which leaves several options in a roundabout where the exits are less than 100 feet apart.

It's more of an issue on small single lane roundabouts were exits are only a few meters apart. It's really annoying when you approach a roundabout in 2nd or 3rd gear, see some dude on the roundabout, so you slow down, don't see a turn signal so you stop only for the car to exit next to you. If that guy had used his turn signal to signal his exit I wouldn't had to stop. Here in the Netherlands these small roundabouts are everywhere so this happens a lot. Gets on my nerves.

Last edited:
I'm feeling obliged to comment on this thread. This is one of the biggest stressers for me on a daily basis. I shouldn't care as much as I do, but knowing that doesn't really help me all that much. I'm not raging out on people, but it just constantly irks me.

People making a right turn at an intersection pulling immediately into the passing lane, then driving 5mph under the speed limit while the normal lane is nearly vacant. Forces me to have to pass in the right lane way too often.

Also nearly as bad if not worse is the inattentiveness EVERYWHERE!!!! Where I live we have large intersections and a lot of the time the only way to turn left is to await the green arrow. You have these people surfing their phones or doing God knows what. The light turns and they sit at a green arrow only to finally recognize it's time to go and make their turn once it turns yellow. INFURIATING!!!

I have many more, but finally, give me a motha fuckin friendly wave if I'm going out of my way to make your driving experience more convenient. This especially pains me when someone flips their signal on last minute, I brake to let them over interrupting my flow, then they act like it never happened .... Woosaaaa

I hate the lane changers on the highway. They bounce from the fast lane, to the middle, to the outside lane always trying to get ahead and then they still end up behind you

Guilty pleasure is watching Canada's worst driver, the drivers on there are so funny

Hawaii has the worst drivers in the world after China.

Not using indicators piss me off the most

Whatever stupid shit they're about to do, at least give a heads up

I'd be willing to forgive almost any dumbass move if I at least have a little advance notice.

I'd be willing to forgive almost any dumbass move if I at least have a little advance notice.

There are many around here that use the signal after they have started the turn.

Now see, I won't forgive that. That defeats the entire purpose.

When I took drivers education the cars were fitted with a brake light on the dash so the driver and instructor could see it. It was drummed into us that the brake light never comes on before the signal light. We were supposed to signal BEFORE starting to slow down for the turn.

Another problem here is people thinking right turn on a red light is the same as right turn no stop. You have to stop and yield to traffic.

When I took drivers education the cars were fitted with a brake light on the dash so the driver and instructor could see it. It was drummed into us that the brake light never comes on before the signal light. We were supposed to signal BEFORE starting to slow down for the turn.

Another problem here is people thinking right turn on a red light is the same as right turn no stop. You have to stop and yield to traffic.

I see that here, too, and I've even been honked at for stopping before turning on a red light. I don't understand why folks are so impatient while driving, and that's what most bonehead/asshole moves boil down to - saving a second or two at the expense of everyone else around them.

Most people driving lifted trucks are pretty bad.

I tailgate slow drivers on the left lane
Pisses them off and saves me gas lol

Not using indicators piss me off the most

Whatever stupid shit they're about to do, at least give a heads up

This. Use your fucking turn signals, it takes like .5 of a second and a flick of a finger.

I feel ya, TS. Lived in various 3rd world countries (including Mexico) for ten years now and other than occasionally riding a bike in the countryside, I don't even bother trying to drive a vehicle. Way too stressful on a daily basis, especially knowing that if anyone hits you, being a foreigner it's automatically your fault.

I hate the people that think it's necessary to flare into the lane to the right of them in order to make a left turn or a u-turn. It's completely unnecessary and useless.

I also hate the people who, when I'm in the lane to the left of the furthest right lane, pull out of a parking lot or turn right, as I'm approaching them. It looks as if they are going to hit me every time. And most times they would if I didn't swerve out of the way because idiots can't drive and always drift into the next lane when turning right. And, how do you know I wasn't about to change lanes?

Also, people who use the suicide lane to turn left when there is very little traffic. Just fucking wait 10 seconds instead of making me guess whether or not you are going to run into me.

Drivers who want to use the next exit but have to try to pass one more vehicle instead of getting into the lane behind that vehicle.
Oh, fuck I hate them. They're just people who don't like anyone driving in front of them, no matter the circumstance, because they're so much more important than the rest of the world.

Seems like everytime I see a bad driver there's a 50/50 shot at them having Maryland license plates. Those people suck at driving.

Damn bro, never drive in Korea. Think of the stupid shit drivers in the US do, but amplify that by ten fold.

Seems like everytime I see a bad driver there's a 50/50 shot at them having Maryland license plates. Those people suck at driving.

Oh please.

I lived in MD for a long time (for me). Maryland drivers are pretty much the same as every other American driver. Every place I go all over the the states, I heard the transplants say, oh, people here suck at driving. Or people on that side of the border are terrible. Blah blah blah.

Here is the reality. All US drivers are pretty much all the same. Tame, meek, timid. Cautious. Rules bound.

Really. The US is the tamest, vanilla missionary country in the world when it comes to driving. Well, maybe not Canada.

Oh please.

I lived in MD for a long time (for me). Maryland drivers are pretty much the same as every other American driver. Every place I go all over the the states, I heard the transplants say, oh, people here suck at driving. Or people on that side of the border are terrible. Blah blah blah.

Here is the reality. All US drivers are pretty much all the same. Tame, meek, timid. Cautious. Rules bound.

Really. The US is the tamest, vanilla missionary country in the world when it comes to driving. Well, maybe not Canada.
Makes sense. I guess that's why stock and muscle cars and the century old racing culture were somehow brought about by "tame and meek, rule abound" drivers...

Back