Bad drivers

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score
Yeah, I've already made a thread about pet peeves, but I think this topic warrants a thread of its own due the massive responses the original thread got about shitty drivers.

Here are some more pet peeves about terrible drivers that I'd like to add:

1. Idiots who are coming out of an exit of a parking lot, and their car juts out into the street, obstructing traffic, forcing me to change lanes or swerve around them. I hate these motherfuckers.

2. Stupidfucks who speed in the parking lot. Slow the fuck down, you dipshit. It's not a raceway, and you might crash into another driver that's backing out. Not to mention, you risk the chance of running over a pedestrian. Fuck you.

3. Dumbasses who brake on a downward slope on the fast lane. Just cruise downhill you pussy. Why the fuck are you slowing down?

4. Imbeciles who accelerate and brake abruptly. Your spastic driving is pissing me the fuck off. You're wasting a lot of gas by driving like this.

5. Douchebags who stall in the middle of a lane to make an illegal left turn. I hate this shit, and I see this happening a lot in Koreatown, LA on Western Ave. Crossing a double yellow line is illegal. Get fucked.

6. Asshats whose cars jut out too much on the leftmost lane, making it hard for me to come out on my leftmost lane and prepare to turn left. I hate these cunts with a vitriolic passion.

Now, on the other side of the spectrum, we got these pedestrians who piss me off with the following acts of dumbassery:

Douche nozzles who walk in the middle of a lane in a parking lot. Dude, get the fuck out of my way and walk alongside the parked cars to your left or right and stop obstructing traffic.

Doofuses who stand at the corner outside of the curb. Do you really want me to run you over while I'm making a turn? Get the fuck back on the sidewalk, you shithead.

Dinguses who cross the street when the green left arrow is lit. Look! There's a big red hand telling you to stay the fuck where you are, you goddamn moron. God, I swear these guys are just begging to be turned into mush.

Goddamn. Jesus. This shit's getting me all riled up while thinking about it.

de27d7c2580294781e753a498bda6517.gif

the-dude-o.gif

Soon they will all be like this

giphy.gif

Or this:

tumblr_mb3o33615k1qmvxdro1_400.gif

Not using indicators piss me off the most

Whatever stupid shit they're about to do, at least give a heads up

Not using indicators piss me off the most

Whatever stupid shit they're about to do, at least give a heads up

Is that another word for turn signals/blinkers? I've never heard of that term used in that context before.

Yes, in the U.K.

Blinkers sounds better though

Ok, well in that case, replace the word "left" with "right" in the OP to get a better understanding of what I wrote.

Last edited:
Yes, the Dude abides.

Your Location says Mexico. The times I drove in Mexico I understood the rules of the road to be, if you can make, make it, and whoever doesn't slow when blasting through an intersection has the right of way! In a way I liked because unlike, (fucking Houston) everyone noticed and was aware.

Your Location says Mexico. The times I drove in Mexico I understood the rules of the road to be, if you can make, make it, and whoever doesn't slow when blasting through an intersection has the right of way! In a way I liked because unlike, (fucking Houston) everyone noticed and was aware.

This is true. Drivers out here are absolute nuts. Right of ways are non-existent and the traffic lights are often out of service, producing chaotic driving conditions, especially in the glorietas (roundabout) where cars are criss-crossing each other from various directions.

It took me awhile to get accustomed to the driving conditions out here, and most of time you'll need to be a bit of an aggressive prick to get to where you want to be.

I hate when you have just finished up eating and having a good time at In & Out and are trying to have some good old northern cali street racing on a friday night and other drivers get in your way.

"I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or
more, I'm free.

I need FRIIIIIIESSSSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight!!

AMATURES DONT SUPER-SIZE! I'VE SEEN HOW YOU EAT!!! YOU'VE GOT A BIG MOUTH!! YOU'LL BLOW YOURSELF UP!

What's the retail on one of those?? More than you can afford pal, 6-dollar
burger!

You're lucky the double shot of bbq sauce didn't blow a seam on your nugget box!!!

Whoa! There she is, 2 pounds of pure MickeyD's beef. My dad ate it in 9.0
seconds flat. There was so much special sauce, the juices actually dripped
onto his chin coming off the line. What's your time? I haven't tasted her. She scares the crap outta me.

My grill topped out at 140 degrees today. I need more charcoal, 2 bags, the big ones

So what're you eatin?! Oh you gonna make me look under the bun and find out??

It's not how you stand by your burger, it's how you EAT your burger.

Bull shi* ***hole! no one likes the McTuna sandwich around here!

You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your burger. You're granny-biting, not double-chomping like you should!!!

Now me and Ronald McDonald here are gonna have to rip open the counter, and replace the ONION RINGS YOU FRIED.

You know you owe me a 10 pack of nuggets. Ooh. Ouch!

Don't do it! I'll bet he's got at least a triple cheeseburger under that
bun!

Torretto's got ketchup in his veins and an all beef patty for a brain.

They opened my bag. Disrespected my fries. All because someone narked me out! AND YOU KNOW WHAT!! IT WAS RONALD!!!

I thought we had an understanding? You stay on your side of the play-place, I stay on mine.

Bryan - "Welcome to Mcdonald's, may I take your order?"
Hector - "Yeah, I made a list. I want 3 of everything."

All the descriptions were the same. 3 black Angus beef patties,
precision-placed pickles, Mushimoto mayonaisse.

I bet a couple of 1/2 pound patties would pull a premium three days before Taste Wars wouldn't they?

Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But If
I win, I take the burger AND the TOY. To some people that's more important "

I hate when you have just finished up eating and having a good time at In & Out and are trying to have some good old northern cali street racing on a friday night and other drivers get in your way.

"I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or
more, I'm free.

I need FRIIIIIIESSSSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight!!

AMATURES DONT SUPER-SIZE! I'VE SEEN HOW YOU EAT!!! YOU'VE GOT A BIG MOUTH!! YOU'LL BLOW YOURSELF UP!

What's the retail on one of those?? More than you can afford pal, 6-dollar
burger!

You're lucky the double shot of bbq sauce didn't blow a seam on your nugget box!!!

Whoa! There she is, 2 pounds of pure MickeyD's beef. My dad ate it in 9.0
seconds flat. There was so much special sauce, the juices actually dripped
onto his chin coming off the line. What's your time? I haven't tasted her. She scares the crap outta me.

My grill topped out at 140 degrees today. I need more charcoal, 2 bags, the big ones

So what're you eatin?! Oh you gonna make me look under the bun and find out??

It's not how you stand by your burger, it's how you EAT your burger.

Bull shi* ***hole! no one likes the McTuna sandwich around here!

You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your burger. You're granny-biting, not double-chomping like you should!!!

Now me and Ronald McDonald here are gonna have to rip open the counter, and replace the ONION RINGS YOU FRIED.

You know you owe me a 10 pack of nuggets. Ooh. Ouch!

Don't do it! I'll bet he's got at least a triple cheeseburger under that
bun!

Torretto's got ketchup in his veins and an all beef patty for a brain.

They opened my bag. Disrespected my fries. All because someone narked me out! AND YOU KNOW WHAT!! IT WAS RONALD!!!

I thought we had an understanding? You stay on your side of the play-place, I stay on mine.

Bryan - "Welcome to Mcdonald's, may I take your order?"
Hector - "Yeah, I made a list. I want 3 of everything."

All the descriptions were the same. 3 black Angus beef patties,
precision-placed pickles, Mushimoto mayonaisse.

I bet a couple of 1/2 pound patties would pull a premium three days before Taste Wars wouldn't they?

Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But If
I win, I take the burger AND the TOY. To some people that's more important "

Where the fuck can I get some of that Szechuan sauce from McDonald? That Mulan shit? How come it's not available anymore, goddamnit?

Tailgaters piss me off. I always make sure to slow down for the tailgaters.

Pedestrians who stand for ages waiting to cross the road when there is a crossing like 10 second walk away.

Bus wankers.

There's a bus stop right before the car park to my gym, and there's a bus stopping there about every 6 minutes and takes several minutes to get everyone on and off the bus. Usually it's impossible to overtake it.

Drivers who want to use the next exit but have to try to pass one more vehicle instead of getting into the lane behind that vehicle.

When it comes to bad drivers, I like to classify them into 2 groups: assholes and morons.

Assholes are the ones who know the shit they're doing on the road breaks traffic laws and inconveniences the hell out of other drivers... but do it anyway because it's convenient for them.

Morons are the ones who have no fucking idea what they're doing and break the rules because they don't know the rules or forgot them.

And the thing is, I prefer to run into the assholes, because at least they're predictable. Once you spot them you can kind of anticipate what they will do. But a moron can do literally end up doing anything because they're not doing it intentionally.

The drivers I hate the most

- Asshole Motorcylists who ride 100+ MPH, weaving in and out with a death wish. I don't care if they off themselves with their own stupidity, as long as they don't hurt anyone else on the way.

- Slow drivers - I've seen more of these dipshits lately on the highway. Like 10-15 MPH less than posted speed limits. These dipshits are more dangerous than the speeders. They're begging to ran into, especially here in H-Town where people drive like they think their in Nascar or something.

People who don't use their turn signals on roundabouts piss me off.

Also people who drive way under the speed limit. 9/10 times it's some elderly lady.

People who insist on making extremely risky passes on the highway only to end up driving like 3km faster than you we're going anyway

So what you're saying is .... you don't like black people.

Back