Bad stoppage

Very suspect, Usman was just hammering the back of the head. Bad stoppage indeed.
Maybe you should go rewatch. He landed several clean shots on Colby's face from that position and the bombs were about to start coming. It wasn't a bad stoppage. Although I would have been down to see colby take more damage for sure.

Maybe you should go rewatch. He landed several clean shots on Colby's face from that position and the bombs were about to start coming. It wasn't a bad stoppage. Although I would have been down to see colby take more damage for sure.
You should take you own advice. Every shot before the ref called it was to the back of the head. Not even debatable. Colby was still there and should have been given a few extra moments to recover considering he was up 3-1 in rounds.

It was a bad stoppage but Usman won the fight so whatever

Tough luck for Colby having his jaw broken. That must've impaired his fighting somewhat. And then having to go through all the rounds with it broken only to get snuffed out of a decision late in round 5? That's gotta add salt to the wounds.

A decision he would have lost, as confirmed by the scorecards.

You should take you own advice. Every shot before the ref called it was to the back of the head. Not even debatable. Colby was still there and should have been given a few extra moments to recover considering he was up 3-1 in rounds.
Lol that's not even close to true I have it on right now fucktard.

Also the fact you think colby won three rounds pretty much confirms you are a white supremacist incel. Grats.

So you're dumb and lack simple observational skills son?
He lands multiple hard shots on Colby's face and maybe 1-3 you could argue to the back of the head. It's not even close to your delusional statements.

Ha ha, I guess you morons wanted to see Colby dead before the fight was stopped. I'd have been okay with that. It was a justified stoppage but fir Colby...I'd have been okay with letting him take more damage. <45>

He lands multiple hard shots on Colby's face and maybe 1-3 you could argue to the back of the head. It's not even close to your delusional statements.
Crack kills. Most shots are to the gloves. The only ones that get through are to the back of the head. Learn how to observe. No shots to the face were landed.

Crack kills. Most shots are to the gloves. The only ones that get through are to the back of the head. Learn how to observe. No shots to the face were landed.
The gifs will be out soon enough and you will be forced back into your Maga cuckold cave. Such denial.

Terrible fucking stoppage considering how the fight was going and how much time was left....

Dumb fucknig ref also did not call a single warning or anything for the 4-5 shots to the back of Colbys head...I call fuckery on that one.

When a guy gets knocked down twice and then panic wrestles, that's not a bad stoppage. If Usman had let him up he would have KOed him on the next big punch.
You don't know that. Also, defensive wrestling when you get hurt has been a legitimate tactic since MMA started, what are you talking about?

Bad stoppage, but Usman would've won that round and taken the fight regardless. If anything, it gives Colby something to bitch about so he doesn't have to walk around with his tail completely between his legs.

Terrible stoppage. Ufc often has agenda. Disgusting

Back