Bald Goof: Jon Jones would have beat Francis Ngannou 'exactly' like he did Ciryl Gane

Then Jones would’ve challenged Fury in boxing and did just what Ngannou did, but won! That event would’ve outsold everything ever and UFC would’ve been crowned the best sport ever. Forget neck and neck with football (soccer), more popular!

<28>

Ngannou always has a chance early.
rozenstruik-ufc.gif
Everyone always has a chance

If you think otherwise I think you're either a Jones hater or an Ngannou nuthugger. Anything could happen, but the most likely outcome is Jones by pretty much whatever he wants except standing KO.

I don’t know how to timestamp but Dana says at 2:28 during the post fight press conference for ufc 260 that Jones should consider moving to middleweight after watching Ngannou starch stipe to win the HW belt.

This is a clear example of how Dana speaks to casuals and shills during press conferences and will always double down on whoever he has the most control of and spite who he doesn’t. Nothing new here.

everyone forgets that black beast was able to wrestlefuck francis.

jones would easily get a takedown, with franks rushing in with guns blazing strategy

and then basically toy with him on the ground.

I don't care what Dana thinks. Jones beats the brakes off Francis because Francis can't wrestle and Jon is the greatest MMA grappler at LHW or HW. Francis has to hurt Jon badly, but Jon is too smart to let that happen. Francis was very timid against Derrick Lewis and Jones' intimidation factor is unmatched. I think Francis second guesses himself right into an easy submission. Jones is a grappling wizard with a capital W compared to Francis and everyone should remember that.

This is gonna be fun.
Ok, I know Sherdoggies think DW is the Hitler, Stalin and Uncle Fester rolled into one but the people disagreeing with what Dan's said then you guys think Francis would beat Jon Jones. Therefore you believe Francis Ngannou is thee GOAT of MMA?
Please tell me that's the conclusion you idiots have lol

I don’t know how to timestamp but Dana says at 2:28 during the post fight press conference for ufc 260 that Jones should consider moving to middleweight after watching Ngannou starch stipe to win the HW belt.

This is a clear example of how Dana speaks to casuals and shills during press conferences and will always double down on whoever he has the most control of and spite who he doesn’t. Nothing new here.

He's a promoter first, and will promote the fuck out of his guys. That said, he's not wrong here, even if it's coming from a place of bitterness. Ngannou has a puncher's chance against Jones, and that's it.

I've always said Ngannou would knock him out. It's a very different fight.

Jon would brutalize Ngannou. He has no ground game.

Maybe, but be honest, how did you think Ngannou was going to do against Tyson Fury?

I thought he was going to get outclassed and look stupid, instead he arguably won.

You don't know, until you know, is my point.

Ngannou finds a way to win (as does Jones to be fair).

Mazzagatti stepping in two shots late as always. He's the other bald goof.

:D :D

Jon would brutalize Ngannou. He has no ground game.

+1

Superspeed Gane throws left, Jon slips & steps under, a takedown is orchestrated by an MMA master (literally), Gane becomes a spectator to things he didn't even know were threats. Lights fade, Gane realizes he is tapping. Facial expression tells all. Dude never had a chance.

Of all the people on this planet I would bumrush, Jones is about last.

Did Ngannou ever have the skill necessary to land clean on a highly defensive Jones?
I mean, Jones' entire strategy would have been, "Don't get hit, take the first wrap, flow."
Much of this discipline is devoted to enabling a smaller person to take down and submit a larger person. It's actually a core of the art.

I kind of think Jones raining elbows would have induced Ngannou to quit as fast as humanly possible.
Like tap to strikes.

I think this thread is about Dana, not Jones or Ngannou.
So my post doesn't even belong here.
Sorry.

I don't like Jones but I feel like he beats Francis. Jones is a really smart fighter and he really follows a game plan. He is also a bit of a dog when needed. Francis is tough too but the skill gap is there.

Only morons and haters still doubt Jon Jones. Love him or hate him he's the undisputed GOAT and should be heavily favored if he were to fight Ngannou.

If you think otherwise I think you're either a Jones hater or an Ngannou nuthugger. Anything could happen, but the most likely outcome is Jones by pretty much whatever he wants except standing KO.
lmao

Back