Baltimore cop caught red-handed planting drugs, by his own body camera.

If not for those crucial 30 seconds, there was a high probability that a man would've went to jail based off of blatant corruption; made worse by the fact that his colleague would've also testified under oath to cement his fate.

Lol'ing at the types of lives the people who are going to come in here to defend this cop must live.

If there were no cops though, the weak like you would get destroyed flat out. Even tough motherfuckers would have a hard time. Best show some appreciation.

I won't cry a river because some criminal got set up, I don't give a shit about a person like that.

I don't give a shit about the guy personally either. Unlike you though I do give a shit about the integrity of the justice system. Quite a bit in fact. It's a shame you don't. :(

Somebody needs to put "Death In The Family" "The Red Hood Saga" "The Injustice Comics" and "Son Of The Bat" down and never pick that shit up again.

People arent the Joker.

I just read the article. So their defense is that they were recreating the scene where they found the stash. This was after seeing a hand to hand exchange, and the arrest of the dealer and buyer. So it's plausible that they did not bring heroin to plant on some guy. However, they still tried to pass this off as actual footage to be used as evidence. They still need charged and lock up-all of them. They would have been fine detailing how and when they found the stash, rather than "recreating" the discovery. Still pisses me off, but less than when I thought that they brought drugs to plant on someone.

Yea I'd feel less pissed off if I could actually believe them. Seeing as how believing them would be fucking stupid at this point I don't know and just sounds like a clever way to cover up what they did.

If there were no cops though, the weak like you would get destroyed flat out. Even tough motherfuckers would have a hard time. Best show some appreciation.

They'd have to find me. Cowards are the best hiders so I'm pretty sure they would never be able to get me.

That excuse is just as bad as planting the drugs.

How the fuck can you allow cops who admit to manufacturing evidence to stay on the job?

Whoa, I never said anything about letting them keep their jobs, and was in fact, still in favor of criminal charges.

But, if they are telling the truth, that is so much better than bringing heroin and planting it and charging a guy versus charging him with what he had, only falsifying the discovery.

Honestly, that sounds like something their union reps and defense attorneys cooked up as a cover.

And that can be determined. Drug dealers carry their stash a certain way. If this is exactly like the drugs he had on him, it may be true.

Just think of if he actually knew how the camera worked. No one would know he and the other officers falsified evidence.

I for one straight dont believe him.

Understandable. For me, the idea of planting something like that just seems so fucked up. I never have, but I can imagine situations where you get in an extra kick or two on a resisting suspect. But I could never imagine straight up planting drugs on someone innocent of that charge. Never. If these guys thought they would lose the case, or get into some kind of trouble when they realized they were not filming when they found the stash, I can see the fucked up thought process there, but not planting the drugs like I first thought. And the thing is, I know there are cops that wouldn't think twice about framing someone with a crime they did not commit. But if they committed the crime, and you were just connecting the dots, that is a bit different.

Couldn't agree more.

Shitty cops are one thing. Criminal activity on their part is another. So sure, raise the pay where needed. But when criminal conduct is uncovered then throw the book at 'em. Paying a guy low wages who is a lousy accountant because that's all you can afford, for example, doesn't mitigate embezzlement or tax fraud.

When I first saw this, throwing the book at them was not my first thought. Soaking them in lighter fluid and then throwing a flaming book at them was.

Understandable. For me, the idea of planting something like that just seems so fucked up. I never have, but I can imagine situations where you get in an extra kick or two on a resisting suspect. But I could never imagine straight up planting drugs on someone innocent of that charge. Never. If these guys thought they would lose the case, or get into some kind of trouble when they realized they were not filming when they found the stash, I can see the fucked up thought process there, but not planting the drugs like I first thought. And the thing is, I know there are cops that wouldn't think twice about framing someone with a crime they did not commit. But if they committed the crime, and you were just connecting the dots, that is a bit different.

People will murder each other and things like that. I see no reason to think there arent some cops are happy to do things like this.

People will murder each other and things like that. I see no reason to think there arent some cops are happy to do things like this.

Yes, but I was still a bit shocked when I first saw it.

Throw the fucking book at all of them. POS scum.

Charge him with possession, perjury, false imprisonment, filing a flase police report, kidnapping, evidence tampering and whatever else they can think of.

The piece shit should rot in prison for life.

Tell me again why is BLM against cops being outfitted with bodycams?

I don't know how much more apparent it has to become that cops are slavers.

Add in an overly harsh judge and...

poster-50932b1e-abf0-4f17-8e1a-357fb191953f.jpg

That officer should get 5 years in prison for attempting to fraudulently imprison another man. Make an example out of him, because that's amongst the most disgusting things one person could do to another person IMO
If the cop planted the drugs, he should be charged with posession of narcotics (cant check the link right now).

They aren't good or evil. It's a job. It's like arguing about whether janitors or accountants are good/evil.

I will wait until the details emerge on this story though. The cops were definitely breaking protocol by turning the camera on and off but I wonder if they had already found the drugs earlier and just wanted to show where for the camera.

Back