BannonBart: WH "Committee to Save America" Out to Get Trump (Bannon Crapping Rocks?)

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to Bannon News there is an "Committee to Save America" that is really a "Committe to Betray Donald Trump's Voters."

Who is on this committee? Damn near everybody: Gary Cohen, Dina Powell, H.R. McMaster, James Mattis, John Kelly, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Rupert Murdoch, Joe Scarborough, etc.

According to Breitbart, these people are all conspiring to get Trump to 1) stop listening to Bannon about issues of nationalism 2) pack up and run for the hills, leaving Trump high and dry if Mueller finds anything on his "fishing expedition" (got to love how Breitbart uses language to trivialize the Mueller investigation in the middle of an article about how everyone in Washington is getting ready to use it to ditch Trump).

I also love how Bannon (I mean Breitbart *wink*wink*) puts the blame exactly where it belongs:everybody but Trump of course!!

They accuse all the aforementioned names of pandering to King Donald to charm him with their Globalist wiles. Lol. Right. It's almost like the basic fact never occurred to Breitbart (or more accurately, there is one basic fact that they never ever want to occur to their readers):TRUMP HIRED MOST OF THESE PEOPLE.

Alllll of these Globalists... and Trump hired them all.... against one lonely nationalist (Bannon).... but Trump is a nationalist. Really. They are all just using Trump and pandering to him to get what they want. Yeah, that's it.

It couldn't be that Trump has just been using Bannon this whole time and pandering to him to get what he wants. No. couldn't be. Donald Trump really cares about working class America and Nationalism, dammit. It's just that (besides Bannon) he only hires people who are the direct opposite of that. Because, because, well... because.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...o-save-america-from-trump-and-his-voter-base/

One thing is clear: things are getting lonely on Bannon Island.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...pretty-much-window-bannon-leaves-white-house/

Last edited:
Bannon is a very smart person. He always uses Breitbart to influence Trump and knows exactly what buttons he has to push.
When Scaramucci was hired and spoke out against Bannon, Breitbart published an article "Move over Trump, it's the Scaramucci show now!" and "People only care about the Mooch and Trump better get used to it!" in an obvious attempt to hurt Trump's ego. The Mooch was fired shortly after.
Notice how he doesn't mention Jared even though he can't stand him because that would make Trump dislike the article and question the narrative because he's Ivanka's husband and Trump would never turn against him as it would imply turning against Ivanka.
And of course
I also love how Bannon (I mean Breitbart *wink*wink*) puts the blame exactly where it belongs:everybody but Trump of course!!
It's not 8278112921-D chess but he knows what he's doing, the left's narrative of how Bannon controls Trump wasn't so wrong.

It couldn't be that Trump has just been using Bannon this whole time and pandering to him to get what he wants. No. couldn't be. Donald Trump really cares about working class America and Nationalism, dammit.
That's a horrible assessment. Bannon is way smarter than Trump and if anybody's used it's Trump, not Bannon.
Bannon has a popular figure who can promote his political platform, advertises his own brand Breitbart and has become an advisor to the President of the United States.
Trump's populist platform was what Bannon told him to say.

Bannon is a very smart person. He always uses Breitbart to influence Trump and knows exactly what buttons he has to push.
When Scaramucci was hired and spoke out against Bannon, Breitbart published an article "Move over Trump, it's the Scaramucci show now!" and "People only care about the Mooch and Trump better get used to it!" in an obvious attempt to hurt Trump's ego. The Mooch was fired shortly after.
Notice how he doesn't mention Jared even though he can't stand him because that would make Trump dislike the article and question the narrative because he's Ivanka's husband and Trump would never turn against him as it would imply turning against Ivanka.
And of course
It's not 8278112921-D chess but he knows what he's doing, the left's narrative of how Bannon controls Trump wasn't so wrong.

That's a horrible assessment. Bannon is way smarter than Trump and if anybody's used it's Trump, not Bannon.
Bannon has a popular figure who can promote his political platform, advertises his own brand Breitbart and has become an advisor to the President of the United States.
Trump will read all of it and the article positions favorably for his appeal

And of course

I did notice the lack of Jared and Ivanka. I see that as having basic common sense, not being a super genius.

While Trump's political platform is to say what Bannon tells him, his governing strategy seems to be to anything but.

The immigration thing is red meat for the base. Trump will give them that. Why not?

But on economics... lol...

Let's just put it this way: We have a good litmus test coming up; the next item on the Congressional agenda is tax reform. Bannon has stated many times that he "wants a four in front of the highest tax bracket."

Care to bet how hard Trump pushes that?

And what ever happened to that trillion dollar infrastructure bill? Haven't heard much about that lately, have we?

Last edited:
no shit.
because he isn't allowed to hire someone else.
He isn't? Ryan and McConnell were elected, but I always thought the POTUS was free to hire the WH staff. Care to explain?
And of course

Also, whether or not Bannon is smart, the article paints him as increasingly isolated and paranoid... like he is losing his influence... or realizing that he never had as much as he thought/ hoped.

Last edited:
no shit.
because he isn't allowed to hire someone else.
Out of this list - Gary Cohen, Dina Powell, H.R. McMaster, James Mattis, John Kelly, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Rupert Murdoch, Joe Scarborough - only Mattis needed Senate Confirmation. Cohen, Powell, McMaster, Kelly(as COS) are all WH staff and hired solely by Trump. Scarborough and Fox(Murdoch) did a lot of lifting to help Trump get elected for crying out loud.

If Bannon feels his influence slipping, using his media outlet to get around opposition in the White House is a smart play. The fact that he's listing so many high ranking officials here is bad news, though.

Hey @WiolentOne, what are you going to do when Bannon gets the knife in the back? His number is coming up soon.

Hey @WiolentOne, what are you going to do when Bannon gets the knife in the back? His number is coming up soon.
I think Trump might be too wary of Breitbart to actually axe Bannon, but poor Steve-o is going to be sitting in a corner alone a lot. From the sounds of things, he already is. He'll write some speeches, and that will be the extent of it. A glorified PR guy.

From Bannon's POV, what is he going to do about it? If Trump puts him aside, his ride is over. He's never sniffing Washington again. He knows this.

All he can do is ghost write these sad little "gee, watch out, mr. president, the bad guys are trying to get you" articles.

I think Trump might be too wary of Breitbart to actually axe Bannon, but poor Steve-o is going to be sitting in a corner alone a lot. From the sounds of things, he already is. He'll write some speeches, and that will be the extent of it. A glorified PR guy.

From Bannon's POV, what is he going to do about it? If Trump puts him aside, his ride is over. He knows this.
I agree Breitbart is a major liability for Trump- I just don't think that's enough of a downside for Trump to tolerate looking like a puppet. Bannon has been pretty wily to make it this far in any case.

Honestly, im surprised he's lasted this long. Hes the most hated and demonized person in Washington. The fact thay hes still there is really a testament to Trumps character, and more importantly, the ideological values they share. Trump strikes me as stubborn, give-no-fucks type of person, so Bannon won't get the dagger until his services are truly no longer needed.

Honestly, im surprised he's lasted this long. Hes the most hated and demonized person amongst Washington insiders. The fact thay hes still there is really a testament to Trumps character, and more importantly, the ideological values they share. Trump strikes me as stubborn, give-no-fucks type of person, so Bannon won't get the dagger until his services are truly no longer needed.
That's an optimistic way of looking at it, but thanks for the response still. That sounds twisted that you'd acknowledge his backstabbing as a virtue.

I agree Breitbart is a major liability for Trump- I just don't think that's enough of a downside for Trump to tolerate looking like a puppet. Bannon has been pretty wily to make it this far in any case.
I think Trump values Bannon-- as an election advisor. And I think Trump likes playing Captain American when he is delivering Bannon's speeches.

I just don't think he'd ever listen to Bannon on anything that would hurt his own bank account, no matter how good it would be for the country.

Still, I think Bannon's job is safe-- or at least his title is safe-- unless Bannon actually turns out to be a man of integrity and goes after Trump on Breitbart when it becomes apparent that the "Forgotten Man and Woman " agenda is a sham.

But I don't think he will. His instincts are for self preservation, and he is just as intoxicated by being close to power as any of them. We're talking about a man who has a portrait of himself as Napoleon.

Last edited:
That's an optimistic way of looking at it, but thanks for the response still. That sounds twisted that you'd acknowledge his backstabbing as a virtue.

I don't think he's gonna get backstabbed at all.

Trumps a pretty straight up kinda dude.

I think what's more likely is Bannon gets tired of Trump and walks away.

I really want to hear the usual crowd on this: @Pwent @TheComebackKid @fonzob1 @ripskater @RIPWarrior @Palis@HereticBD ]@BruceLeeOnTRT

I know it doesn't have anything to do with trannies or Muslims, but I thought you guys might still have opinions.

It sounds 100% like what I was saying before the election, the GOP establishment is a joke and doesn't actually care about fighting for most of what conservatives want, they just occasionally virtue signal while they continue being corrupt incompetent fools

You even mention Scarborough in there and he doesn't even pretend to be a republican anymore

There's a reason the GOP tried to torpedo trump and have every major candidate dogpile him and had the moderators attack trump in the fox debates

If people wanted the side going against trump they would've voted for jeb bush

Trump supporters have been sharing this image for months
tug-of-war-ben-garrison_2_orig.jpg

Back