BannonBart: WH "Committee to Save America" Out to Get Trump (Bannon Crapping Rocks?)

am I the only one who thinks it's ironic leftists, who were all in an uproar over the widening gap between the middle class and the rich, hated the one guy in Trumps administration (Bannon) who was a populist?
Oh right, we all Nazi's now. We don't actually knowing WHY we hate Republicans. We just do!

am I the only one who thinks it's ironic leftists, who were all in an uproar over the widening gap between the middle class and the rich, hated the one guy in Trumps administration (Bannon) who was a populist?
Oh right, we all Nazi's now. We don't actually knowing WHY we hate Republicans. We just do!

you must be prtty retarded if you think Bannon and Breitbart have anything that the left wants.

So you arent populist now? just going with the swamp flows?

KingofFists and AviatorShades
tumblr_omieifENcT1vnq1cro1_500.gif

you must be prtty retarded if you think Bannon and Breitbart have anything that the left wants.

So you arent populist now? just going with the swamp flows?

I am not a populist, but I do think Bannon was good for the Trump presidency. I wasn't talking about me though.

I am not a populist, but I do think Bannon was good for the Trump presidency. I wasn't talking about me though.

so you think Bannon was good for his non populist agenda? Consisting of what exactly.

so you think Bannon was good for his non populist agenda? Consisting of what exactly.

Bannon was a good counter measure for a long term plan. While Trump isn't a populist himself, if Bannon can curb some of the economic discussion we could see money going directly back to helping the middle class while supporting other members business ventures. Bannon is highly critical of illegal immigration and has a strong standing against China and North Korea. He doesn't want money going out of the country that we'll never see a return on. Make America Great Again is Bannon. Trump is only as good as the sum of his cabinet.

Bannon was a good counter measure for a long term plan. While Trump isn't a populist himself, if Bannon can curb some of the economic discussion we could see money going directly back to helping the middle class while supporting other members business ventures. Bannon is highly critical of illegal immigration and has a strong standing against China and North Korea. He doesn't want money going out of the country that we'll never see a return on. Make America Great Again is Bannon. Trump is only as good as the sum of his cabinet.

So Trump wont be making americ gret again, since Bannon has been fired.

Your cowardly online threats were embarrassing in their own right but doubly so since you're angry at your own lazy reading.

Soros belongs in a prison cell for what he's done to Europe as an old man, not for what he did as a child. I merely corrected a poster who thought the whole story was a myth and observed a pattern in his behaviors.

You would do absolutely nothing. You put on this goofy act for the imaginary PC audience out of fear and that same fear prevents you from being a man in any other facet of life.

We both know you were calling him a Nazi collaborator because he did some minor manual labor for the Nazi party as ordered.

Hell, by your definition anyone who was doing slave labor in a concentration camp was a Nazi collaborator, because they were doing Nazi work. Those Jews cleaning the gas chambers must have been real Nazi sympathizers and collaborators, right moron?

I am willing to put up $2k+ to fight you if you match it, winner takes all.

My friend owns an MMA gym and I live in South Florida where there is a shitload of places we can spar, ATT is right down the street, or I'll fly out to Cali if you know a reputable gym, doesn't matter. Put up or shut up.

So Trump wont be making americ gret again, since Bannon has been fired.

I think if Bannon plays his cards right and still somehow works through Trump they as a team can be even more effective. Trump can do well on his own, however politics isn't a one man game.

I think if Bannon plays his cards right and still somehow works through Trump they as a team can be even more effective. Trump can do well on his own, however politics isn't a one man game.

that dosnt sound like you have much confidence in Trump without Bannon's influence.

Trump's not a populist? What now?!

Bannon is Teflonopolous. MAGA cucksucker!

Interesting, but I'm not sure I'd believe anything he says. Can you even imagine the ridiculous conversations that are going on in the White House? A pile of creeps just constantly knifing each other for Daddy's approval.
Teflonless, wellsir

Yes, but he proposes to shift that top bracket from $300k+/yr to $5m+/yr, and to do so in order to provide income tax relief to all lower graded brackets.

I think you would find that's immensely more popular with the Republican working class base that Bannon helped to win over to Trump than you're estimating.
"But when you factor in the cost of pay-fors (which the report assumes would come through both tax increases and spending cuts), the share of poor people who would get a tax cuts is wiped away to a flat zero percent. In the middle class, the share of beneficiaries falls to just 6 percent.

Meanwhile, 88.6 percent of the top 1 percent would still get tax cuts."

We both know you were calling him a Nazi collaborator because he did some minor manual labor for the Nazi party as ordered.

Hell, by your definition anyone who was doing slave labor in a concentration camp was a Nazi collaborator, because they were doing Nazi work. Those Jews cleaning the gas chambers must have been real Nazi sympathizers and collaborators, right moron?

I said he posed as the Godson of a Nazi collaborator for employment. Not that he was a Nazi collaborator. Reading comprehension.

I don't hold any many strong opinions regarding his youth other than that his survival was a great human tragedy. Few living individuals have caused such broad suffering, so openly flaunted their "Messianic fantasies" and legal immunity.

I am willing to put up $2k+ to fight you if you match it, winner takes all.

My friend owns an MMA gym and I live in South Florida where there is a shitload of places we can spar, ATT is right down the street, or I'll fly out to Cali if you know a reputable gym, doesn't matter. Put up or shut up.

Am I supposed to take this seriously?

You aren't going to fly out to California to "spar in a reputable gym" (<45>) on behalf of George Soros.

Stop this teenage roleplaying before you threaten the wrong person and get your head blown off. I'm intelligent enough to laugh but not everyone is.

I said he posed as the Godson of a Nazi collaborator for employment. Not that he was a Nazi collaborator. Reading comprehension.

I don't hold any many strong opinions regarding his youth other than that his survival was a great human tragedy. Few living individuals have caused such broad suffering, so openly flaunted their "Messianic fantasies" and legal immunity.

Am I supposed to take this seriously?

You aren't going to fly out to California to "spar in a reputable gym" (<45>) on behalf of George Soros.

Stop this teenage roleplaying before you threaten the wrong person and get your head blown off. I'm intelligent enough to laugh but not everyone is.

I would put up $100 for this fight. Video must be posted ITT though

Challenging me to a fight over George Soros was bizarre enough to begin with but when that fight turned out to be rolling at a reputable MMA gym I spat out my drink. Sounds like he's just lonely.

Challenging me to a fight over George Soros was bizarre enough to begin with but when that fight turned out to be rolling at a reputable MMA gym I spat out my drink. Sounds like he's just lonely.

The challenge is there bro, the MMA community is small place and we're on an MMA board. It's easy to verify a gym, and people travel to train and spar all the time. And to make it worth the while put some skin in the game. Sounds like you've never sparred in your life and the idea of doing it for money scares you.

When he says he is gonna go after the presidents opponent. Does that include mcmaster, dina powell, gary cohn and ivanka? So if he targets these people like most reports are saying.....is he going to war for the president or against the president? Btw I doubt he would touch ivanka, as much of a liberal as she is you cant go after her and ever expect to have any relationship with trump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back