BATWOMAN TV Series (First Trailer)

Ruby Rose is one weird looking broad and doesn't remind me of the Arkham game Barbara Gordon at all. Also, Dougray Scott has really fallen off. Dude was gonna be the next Wolverine and now is doing CW TV shows LOL!

As with all CW shows this looks cringey AF. Pass.
Barbara was Batgirl. This is Batwahmen.

We live in a world where a masterpiece like Daredevil gets canned aftet 3 incredible seasons and where CW can put out crap shows with no end in sight. I really hate this timeline

I did not think it was possible, but she absolutely did out cringe Brie.
It wasn't THAT bad. It was mostly two lines that were goofy

"It will once it fits a woman"
"I'm not going to let a man get credit for a woman's work"

No one would talk like that. They'd say "I will once it fits ME" or "I'm not letting someone get credit for MY work"

The way they wrote the lines made her seem like an avatar for the woman's movement rather than her own character with her own complexities.

Shit, am i wrong? I liked it...

No one would talk like that. They'd say "I will once it fits ME" or "I'm not letting someone get credit for MY work"

The way they wrote the lines made her seem like an avatar for the woman's movement rather than her own character with her own complexities.
The lyrics of the song literally say “I’m a woman!” As she appears as Batwoman for the first time also tho... cringe

Not to mention

There hero we need

Is here

Her

lol come the fuck on dude

Also I’ll be the one to say it, does anyone buy this 90lbs soaking wet lesbian beating the shit out of men? REALLY?

The lyrics of the song literally say “I’m a woman!” As she appears as Batwoman for the first time also tho... cringe

Not to mention

There hero we need

Is here

Her

Also I’ll be the one to say it, does anyone buy this 90lbs soaking wet lesbian beating the shit out of men? REALLY?
Yea but that's trailer shit that's par for the course when marketing these type of movies. I'm focusing on the actual lines that will appear in the show.

Either way, we know it's going to be a show pandering to women and you know that well before the first episode so it's not a big deal to me.

We live in a world where a masterpiece like Daredevil gets canned aftet 3 incredible seasons and where CW can put out crap shows with no end in sight. I really hate this timeline

Blame Disney for the Netflix marvel series getting cancelled. It had nothing to do with the viewers/lack of viewers, and everything to do with Disney starting their own competing streaming service later this year. Maybe they continue the series on their own platform, but I for one won't be subscribing to it.

Feminists are women doing a bad impression of men, and this show only reaffirms that. Her entire character is just a generic badass take-no-shit tough guy only instead of a dude playing the part, it's a chick, which makes it ultra cringey.

When she compared herself to Bruce? Handsome? We get it. You love looking like a dude.

You are absolutely correct. This series is most definitely about creating a butch hero avatar for the ladies. They already got the lipsticks covered with Supergirl.

I feel bad for my kid. She’s come out to us very early, but even she can’t stand the BS crap she’s seeing on TV.

Not to mention

There hero we need

Is here

Her

While she's throwing punches she's moving her hips like she's dancing. So she won't even make 90lb woman power, she's gonna make, kitten stuck inside a wet paper bag power.

This fucking trailer

giphy.gif

You literally couldn’t get ANYMORE cringe. It should be called wokewoman ffs.

They said in the trailer Batman gave up on them, yeah I can see why.
He gave up on them because men are bad.

Only Batwahmen can save us now!

When she compared herself to Bruce? Handsome? We get it. You love looking like a dude.

You are absolutely correct. This series is most definitely about creating a butch hero avatar for the ladies. They already got the lipsticks covered with Supergirl.
When I first heard that part of the trailer, I thought she was gonna come back with something shit like "Don't compare me to Bruce! I'm my own woman" or "I'm not Bruce. I'm better"

In comparison to that, just owning her dykeness doesn't seem so bad.

I feel bad for my kid. She’s come out to us very early, but even she can’t stand the BS crap she’s seeing on TV.
Yea, that's the problem with pandering. Half the target audience eats it up and the other half doesn't like it because you're pandering to them.

While she's throwing punches she's moving her hips like she's dancing. So she won't even make 90lb woman power, she's gonna make, kitten stuck inside a wet paper bag power.
I just rewatched that part. She's not even beating them with speed, cunning, agility, or ANYTHING that could be attributed to a woman. It's just sheer brute force lol.

Again, she's doing a bad impression of a man. That's what all of these woke female characters are. There's nothing "woman" about Batwoman. She is basically Dante from the DMC reboot.

dmc-5-devil-may-cry-5-16226379-720-405.jpg

Last edited:
About the only thing DC can win at this point. Ruby making Superchick look like a male chauvinist pig. I mean I get that’s how she is in the comics too, but damn.

There are plenty of incredible writers and directors out there. DC has some fantastic properties, and they've given us a few of the best superhero movies of all time.

Somewhere along the line they lost their way and have made critical mistake after mistake.

It's entirely possible one day they figure it out and we get some excellent films from them.

Imagine they learned a lesson from Infinity War, the lesson that you can go BIG. Realy, really BIG.

DC comics are really good at BIG.

the over the top comments to prove the female character is more powerful braver or more skilled just gets old...cus its so forced, it happened in supergirl and it seems to be happening in batwoman...as an early post said its just all the characteristics we get told are bad in male characters that is suddenly ok cus it is a female character..

in arrow the acting was so so but the choreagraphy was top notch...so far im not seeing top notch fight choreagraphy...

i was excited for batgirl...and i enjoyed her appearance in the crossover; but this trailer is making me walk some of that back

Does this character have the bright red wig in the comics?

The point of Batman operating at night and wearing a black suit is so he can get the jump on his enemies. It defeats the purpose when you start running around with a shiny red beacon on your head.

At least I got a couple of laughs at Gundam's review. That was a sad trailer.

acb69a08264d486f7c134fe81a317790.jpg

Back