BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

What are the potential penalties for not paying the license fee?

You get groped by Harvey Weinstein

HAYOOOOOW!

Harvey Weinstein grope jokeNo.632

But seriously, I've heard conflicting things.

In my experience, NOT A DAMN FUCKING THING. You can string these jerk offs along for so long then you just change address and forget about it.

I've heard/read about people being imprisoned after going to court. In those instances, presumably, it's people who are in very fixed accommodation - they're not going anywhere - and they're stupid enough to let inspectors enter their property and catch them with a television and they sign a document admitting guilt and it goes to court. If you don't want to go to prison you just pay the fee/fine you've incurred.

As I said, I'm very skeptical about it all - I think, like in alot of cases, they only have as much power as you give them. These 'inspectors' have no power whatsoever, they're not the police. I ignored these shysters when I did have issues with them; nowadays, I don't have a TV as I'm very active, don't watch TV cos it's crap and watch movies on a laptop.

two question for you american/british guys
1) what races is the girl ? She is not black nor fully white, perhaps from middle orient.
2) what biological sex was she? being from the bbc she could be anything in origin.

I'm not talking exotic cars

GM cars are garbage compared to Toyota, Honda and Subaru..Consumer Reports will even tell you that

When your argument gets destroyed, in a thread about white people in general:

"I didn't mean those white, I meant these white people."

Keep the goal posts movin'!

You said they had ALL ideologies represented. Kindly point me to the segment presenting the opposite view: a segment in which a white person was brought on discussing violence and oppression committed by blacks.

Not surprised that you try to tie this to an anti-Sharia group or political tribes. Classic deflection.

No, I said they had different types of ideologies represented. They haven't had people on there who believe in 67 genders or flat earthers either. That doesn't mean its a propaganda outlet you dullard. The fact that for 12 minutes after the video in the OP was shown it got dissected by both left and right wingers utterly destroys any point you suposedly had. You're too much of a mouth breathing trog to understand that though.

BBC should not have produced anti-white propaganda. It was the wrong thing to do.

They didn't you ignoramus. It was a debate show where it got dissected afterwards. The barest amount of research would tell you that.

What happened to all the leftist arguments about racist views shouldn't be entertained and are not valid viewpoints? Yet here we are. Just another double standard.

my dad's name is Tyrone, but he's white....

is he still in the most violent subgroup?

white men saved entire africa with free vaccines, supplies, farming techniques, modified seeds to give more food, hospitals, schools.

africans will be a majority in the world because of white people gifts, yet media will brainwash with statistically insignificant things like slavery in south USA.

caucasians are fucking awesome, deal with it

So you think denying the blood of one of your parents is principled or strong??? And you keep repeating the same thing about what "white people" accept or don't accept as if that's supposed to determine how you look at yourself. Letting others define you is not principled or strong either.

You talking out of both sides of your mouth. You claim that you've "picked a side", yet here you are trying to destroy the whole construct. Which is it?

if you feel the need to "pick", then denying the history of your people it is exactly what you're doing, right?
I'm not trying to destroy the construct, I'm looking at it for what it is, one of many interpretations that arent intrinsically more valid than any other. You talked about religious fanatics not listening to logic or reason in another thread yet you are being authoritative and close minded about something that is really subjective that you will never experience or understand if you arent mixed.

How one decides to identify themselves based on their mixed heritage is not right or wrong. If its a matter of principle fine, my principles are different from yours. Alot of exceptional mixed race people have taken my position and I'm fine being in their company. I'm not denying the history of my people because white people arent my people. If I get what you are saying anyway. Group identity is based on groups. It's as simple as that. Its not just about some personal thing to me like you are making it out to be. Even if white people accepted me right now it wouldnt change my mind. I choose to have preference for the group I relate to and identify with relative to my experience. If my dad cared about his son identifying with white people he shouldve married a white woman. problem solved.

Last edited:
What we should have been moving towards is a post-racial society, a society with equality of opportunity and where a person's race is irrelevant, especially in debates of ideas. I think that's what people thought we were heading towards 10-20 years ago. Instead we've been brought to this bullshit climate. It seems that it was too much to expect people to get on with constructive endeavours. Instead we get these morally corrupt professional victims, who gain status the more victimized they are, who are animated by hatred and resentment of white people. It's all it is, the rest is just rationalization and ideological justifications for those emotions.

The White race is pure evil

*Black mother kills her children in oven*

All White people are racist

*Black gang rape entire White South African family and tortures them to death*
*28 black men rape 11 year old hispanic child on video, black community demonstrates.

No, I said they had different types of ideologies represented.
Too lazy to check your original post? Sad.

Mainstream media is happy to debate statements like these but will never debate the analogous statement for precious minority groups. You think they would ever have Jared Taylor on and try to debate him? Not a chance.

You talked about religious fanatics not listening to logic or reason in another thread yet you are being authoritative and close minded about something that is really subjective that you will never relate to or understand if you arent mixed.
Who your parents are and acknowledging your lineage is not subjective. That's the hurdle you for some reason can't get over. You're essentially denying the truth for convenience.

Who your parents are and acknowledging your lineage is not subjective. That's the hurdle you for some reason can't get over.
lineage is objective but the significance of it is subjective as the multitude of ways humans have interpreted it throughout history has proven.

saw you edit. Your "truth" isnt truth at all. You say I shouldnt define myself by how others look at me yet you are dictating a very specific way I should identify myself and saying I am "wrong" because it doesnt coincide with your arbitrary views on a social construct.

The truth is that you are speaking as a non mixed person who will never understand the experience of one who is. You think some personal identity based on groups is more important than the groups themselves and the reality mixed people have to live with regarding those group dynamics. thats a purely subjective value judgement on your part and I don't share it.

and you couldnt make it more wrong saying it is about convenience. It would be convenient to just deny my mothers side and idenify with the dominant group from my fathers side. I could easily do that. Instead I choose to identify with the smaller ignored group my mother comes from.

Last edited:
Cj2bhjh.png
That's... from the Black Panther trailer...

ugh... lol

Back